The Coronavirus is not as bad as we thought when you look at the demographics of the situation.

Silly Season: An election is only 9 months away. The Democrats are already loading the toilet with the poop of lies, and it smells like an outhouse already. Phew! Oh, and did I mention: Demmie noses are like catfish feelers--they get a little big longer in Silly Season.

Silly Season Demmies--Noses growing!
OIP.wy582g0QIJgx4hvoDg8dKgHaE7

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

<giggle>​
It's been silly season since you idiots voted in trump. This virus is no joke and trump has failed in leadership.
My how your party's narrow changes with every puff of smoke put out by your fellow conspirators of the press. Someday you're gonna be sorry you stepped on people's feet while dancing to the lies your side publishes as "talking points to the press in which the truth is not an option."

trump is going to lose. And he's going to lose because his administration has been a lie. You fell for this amateur's lies. You best get your mind right, because the creator of lies could be coming vey soon and if you fell for trump, you are doomed with this guy. I'm not going to be sorry for anything because I am shown the truth. And trump is not that.
Pants on fire! IM2's pusher got him the good stuff.. :rolleyes:

Over 16,000 trump lies says I am right. I don't do drugs you dumb ho.
So you're directly responsible for the :bsflag: you're pushing to the public you'd like to swindle really good? Not gonna letcha get away with it any more in addition to calling you on calling me your lecherous family names. :rolleyes:

trump is going to lose

Bets?

bookie-600x600.png
trump is going to lose. The trump presidency the right wing media tells you and the real presidency of trump are two different things.

CwrD0QoXAAE2ryH.jpg

You miss some major realities when you do this. 1. This is not 2016. 2. Hillary Clinton will not be running and Biden has not had a 30 year smear campaign against him. 3. Hillary did get more popular votes. 4. Joe Biden would have beaten trump in 2016.

1. This is not 2016. 2. Hillary Clinton will not be running and Biden has not had a 30 year smear campaign against him. 3. Hillary did get more popular votes. 4. Joe Biden would have beaten trump in 2016.

1. It's 2020 and President Trump has proven he is the right man for the job.

2. Biden doesn't need a smear campaign to ruin his reputation ... he does that all by himself.

3. I'm sure it's been explained to you before, that's not how it works.

4. Biden lost to Hillary Clinton in 2008.

trump is going to lose

Bets?

bookie-600x600.png
trump is going to lose. The trump presidency the right wing media tells you and the real presidency of trump are two different things.

CwrD0QoXAAE2ryH.jpg

You miss some major realities when you do this. 1. This is not 2016. 2. Hillary Clinton will not be running and Biden has not had a 30 year smear campaign against him. 3. Hillary did get more popular votes. 4. Joe Biden would have beaten trump in 2016.
Your post reveals a total lack of awareness.

A reality show buffoon beat O’s chosen successor. Why? Because the people were sick of O and his elitism, corporatism, and warmongering. Biden would have lost worse than the bitch did. He will likely lose this time too. All thinks to O the fraud.

The death rate of infected babies is less than .1%. This roughly carries through until about the age of 50. Then, the death rate skyrockets. However, the death rate doesn't approach 15% until about the age of 80. I'm sure we can all agree that even a 15% death rate of infected is not that high for a disease and nothing to worry about when you look at the big picture. Even if tens of millions of Americans do die, it won't hurt our productivity as much as previously thought when you look at the demographics of the situation.

Additionally, we already have a massive problem with the rising expenses of the number of aging baby boomers that are gradually losing their ability to contribute to society and are a burden to the system. The coronavirus did not create this problem, except merely brings it to our attention.

The democrats are using a natural process to try and create problems. Let nature run its course.

I strongly disagree. The Coronavirus is as bad as it gets for those who have suffered and died from its touch. Personal apocalypse for those poor souls. That, and now it is personally effecting me, my family and our extended communities and lives as a whole here in Maryland. For all the idiots who claim there's no threat I wish a pox on your houses.
wow--how mature of you--hahahha
there are a MILLION car deaths per year
15,000 murders per year
etc etc
so if you die by car/murder/etc that's not as bad as dying from a virus??!!!!???

The coronavirus has just started to hit. We don't know how many will die. So it's stupid to make comparisons to the swine flu like trump is somehow doing a better job than Obama when in reality he is not.

trump has failed in his leadership. It's easy to stand in rallies giving people nicknames but this is what defines a president, not standing behind podiums talking stupid while blaming the other political party for his fuck ups. The NBA, NHL, MLB, NCAA, Broadway and almost everything in America did not close because of the swine flu.

This great American saved lives today.

This is leadership.

Admit it, you want people to die so it hurts the economy because you hope it gets Trump out of the White House.

I am not the one posting how a deadly virus isn't so bad because it won't hurt our productivity. It already has hurt our productivity. trump was leaving the white house regardless of this and this situation is another example of his failure as a president. You guys made excuses for everything else and you repeated trumps lies, but the coronavirus is the truth and no amount of excuses you make can stop what it is doing. So at this point trump can shit or get off the pot. If he does his job right, he will be re elected, but if he fails, he loses. It's crunch time and since trump has declared himself the greatest, and you guys have too, then it's time for him to be great.

You are really fucked up in the head to even think I want to see people die. This is the crazy shit you trump butt lickers believe and that's why his ass has been able to get away with breaking the law and completely violating the constitution.

It's only hurting our productivity because we are over-reacting. In 1918, did they over-react and shut the country down when the flu pandemic was spreading? No, they did not. As a result the virus did not cause much damage. As I stated previously, the Dow Jones only dropped about 5% that year.

This ain't 1918.

My GrGpa died in that rodeo at age 56. That one was a "furrin" virus too. Came when Baby Empire was delivering freedumb afar for the first time.

You guys better start paying attention to what's going on. We are having all kinds of natural weather disasters and plagues. The COVID19 is a plague. People, you better get right because time is coming for us.
Your idiot party was 100% zeroed in on falsely accusing my President of doing what Hillary Clinton and the Cabal did. He was found not guilty of anything by your idiot inquiries that cost me and my fellow taxpayers One Hundred Damn Million Dollars, and your only channel after finding him not guilty of colluding with Russia which is exactly what the Rodham woman did and not my President. You channeled in on that until less than a month ago when you were beating yourselves up on impeaching President Trump who was working day by day on resolving issues on keeping Americans free of the Corona virus 19 epidemic that was going on in Woohan China among other nearby cities. You were so busy hating on President Trump you completely made the rest of the world go away in your media doozies who were blathering thousands of lies per diem about how bad President Trump was because you said so. That's the poorest excuse for impeachment I ever heard of and I hold you directly responsible since you're so busy kissing butt to everybody in the Thug Party of criminal deviants that Democrats are including hands all over women's tits Joe Burden. You'[re the gaggiest rag tag bunch of no good crummy politicians who ever walked the face of the earth with the exception of Andrew Jackson who sent a million native Americans off the east coast real estate and marched them in blizzard conditions with sicko blankets that killed off 90% of them to Oklahoma barrens. There they had nothing to eat, no buffalo, no fish, no nothing but endless prairies. He equaled this last 3 years worth of lies and hubris issued by the DNC Thugs you're so fond of you can't even see how your own party is the negligent one in the CV19 issue. So just go fly your kite somewhere the wind doesn't blow so hard and the hot air emanating from the empty-brained Democrat Party of late. Send all your money to Joe Burden and his family, because they're so greedy they ignore their own swindling ways of getting at taxpayer money through the old Ukraine money laundering machine that no longer exists.

Admit it, you want people to die so it hurts the economy because you hope it gets Trump out of the White House.

I am not the one posting how a deadly virus isn't so bad because it won't hurt our productivity. It already has hurt our productivity. trump was leaving the white house regardless of this and this situation is another example of his failure as a president. You guys made excuses for everything else and you repeated trumps lies, but the coronavirus is the truth and no amount of excuses you make can stop what it is doing. So at this point trump can shit or get off the pot. If he does his job right, he will be re elected, but if he fails, he loses. It's crunch time and since trump has declared himself the greatest, and you guys have too, then it's time for him to be great.

You are really fucked up in the head to even think I want to see people die. This is the crazy shit you trump butt lickers believe and that's why his ass has been able to get away with breaking the law and completely violating the constitution.

It's only hurting our productivity because we are over-reacting. In 1918, did they over-react and shut the country down when the flu pandemic was spreading? No, they did not. As a result the virus did not cause much damage. As I stated previously, the Dow Jones only dropped about 5% that year.

This ain't 1918.

You can say that again. We have lost our focus.

The virus is stronger than what hit in 1918 and I am not the person to glorify 1918 America.
So glad you figured that out. WE've been working on it since the first of this year while you were planning bad things for my President. What a buncha bums think they discovered the universe billions of years after the big bang. :rolleyes:

1. This is not 2016. 2. Hillary Clinton will not be running and Biden has not had a 30 year smear campaign against him. 3. Hillary did get more popular votes. 4. Joe Biden would have beaten trump in 2016.

1. It's 2020 and President Trump has proven he is the right man for the job.

2. Biden doesn't need a smear campaign to ruin his reputation ... he does that all by himself.

3. I'm sure it's been explained to you before, that's not how it works.

4. Biden lost to Hillary Clinton in 2008.
Drumpf has only proven he is an incompetent fuckup. He needs to go back to being a businessman where he is effective only as a dictator.

Additionally, we already have a massive problem with the rising expenses of the number of aging baby boomers that are gradually losing their ability to contribute to society and are a burden to the system. The coronavirus did not create this problem, except merely brings it to our attention.

And add to that that most reported cases are in or near big cities (aka Democrat voters) and it becomes a win-win situation. Right righties?

And add to that that most reported cases are in or near big cities (aka Democrat voters) and it becomes a win-win situation. Right righties?
Second dumbest comment I've seen today.

“THIS ONLY AFFECTS OLD PEOPLE. BYE BYE BOOMERS!” All Six ICU Patients At NJ Hospital Are Between Ages Of 28 And 48.

“THIS ONLY AFFECTS OLD PEOPLE. BYE BYE BOOMERS!” All Six ICU Patients At NJ Hospital Are Between Ages Of 28 And 48.

More than half diagnosed today in Florida were under 40 and a couple in their teens.

The death rate of infected babies is less than .1%. This roughly carries through until about the age of 50. Then, the death rate skyrockets. However, the death rate doesn't approach 15% until about the age of 80. I'm sure we can all agree that even a 15% death rate of infected is not that high for a disease and nothing to worry about when you look at the big picture. Even if tens of millions of Americans do die, it won't hurt our productivity as much as previously thought when you look at the demographics of the situation.

The democrats are using a natural process to try and create problems. Let nature run its course.

Bulletin:

CNN has exclusive footage of the effects of Coronavirus......

More than half diagnosed today in Florida were under 40 and a couple in their teens.
Diagnosed is different than being in ICU. You can have the virus and show zero symptoms.

Diagnosed is different than being in ICU. You can have the virus and show zero symptoms.
Who do you think is unaware of your two points?

Anyone that thinks diagnosed means you are in the ICU. Why do you ask?

Who in this discussion do you suspect of holding that position?

Who in this discussion do you suspect of holding that position?
You never answered my question.

Forum List

Back