The Coronavirus Is Deadliest Where Democrats Live

FB_IMG_1590520230755.jpg

From the Failing New York Times

Even COVID19 hates Dems...

1536807811.6433-smiley.gif

The staggering American death toll from the coronavirus, now approaching 100,000, has touched every part of the country, but the losses have been especially acute along its coasts, in its major cities, across the industrial Midwest, and in New York City.

‐------------------

Democrats are far more likely to live in counties where the virus has ravaged the community, while Republicans are more likely to live in counties that have been relatively unscathed by the illness, though they are paying an economic price. Counties won by President Donald Trump in 2016 have reported just 27% of the virus infections and 21% of the deaths — even though 45% of Americans live in these communities, a New York Times analysis has found.
THE BLUE FLU

Dummy, what number do you suppose refutes that NYC has way more international travel, way higher population density and subways full of elbow to elbow passengers?

Oh you mean the subways? Do you mean when Homo Cumo waited 2 months until he acted on getting the subways closed and cleaned? How comes he waited so long? You know a million people use the subway system on a daily basis. The subways were filthy and smelly.

Nice work Homo Cumo! Bravo!

Dummy, what number do you suppose refutes that NYC has way more international travel, way higher population density and subways full of elbow to elbow passengers?

Oh you mean the subways? Do you mean when Homo Cumo waited 2 months until he acted on getting the subways closed and cleaned? How comes he waited so long? You know a million people use the subway system on a daily basis. The subways were filthy and smelly.

Nice work Homo Cumo! Bravo!

Thats true, Florida cleaned it's...oh wait they never cleaned anything and you are full of shit.

Stop posting ignorant horseshit.
It's not just in New York....

"There are some states that did draconian policies

Really? What draconian policies caused Covid-19 spread?
View attachment 341235

Dummy, how does fear spread Covid-19?

You really think MORE people get infected when they wear a mask, wash their hands more and avoid close contact with others? Really?

Last edited:
I think people have taken care of themselves since the beginning of Man. I am sure we're all gonna be fine. Sure, there will be people dying daily...I never said, we were "out of the woods" yet. Yes, we have a long ways to go.
It's the MSM that are driving the Fear. There are many people out there, that are confused to what is really going on. I will admit, that Trump needs to tone down on his twitterfest. But he is who he is. Some may call him a "hot head". Homo Cumo is treated by the MSM as some freakin' Messiah. He's not even worth that caliber. Not to mention, being the Governor. But since you folks voted for that Homo Cumo, you're stuck with the guy.

I think people have taken care of themselves since the beginning of Man. I am sure we're all gonna be fine. Sure, there will be people dying daily...I never said, we were "out of the woods" yet. Yes, we have a long ways to go.
It's the MSM that are driving the Fear. There are many people out there, that are confused to what is really going on. I will admit, that Trump needs to tone down on his twitterfest. But he is who he is. Some may call him a "hot head". Homo Cumo is treated by the MSM as some freakin' Messiah. He's not even worth that caliber. Not to mention, being the Governor. But since you folks voted for that Homo Cumo, you're stuck with the guy.

Oh yes, they've certainly took care of themselves BY DYING OFF EN MASS.

DeadliestPandemics-Infographic-Share6-20April.jpg

Cuomo gets credit for the way he carries himself as a respectable leader that effectively informs the public about the state of the pandemic, the challenges we are facing, what his government is doing about it.

It's a no-bs affair compared to the clown shown Trump puts on.

Last edited:
Cuomo gets credit for the way he carries himself as a respectable leader that effectively informs the public about the state of the pandemic, the challenges we are facing, what his government is doing about it.

Thanks for making me laugh! You certainly made my Tuesday! :)

Look, I don't have any beef with you personally. I am sure you are a smart guy.
I'm here, working at NYC hospital and have a good friend that runs a police precinct

You are doing a great job! It's not easy for you to do what you are doing. And what you have been doing. I commend you for that. I wish you good luck and stay healthy. :)

Thanks for making me laugh! You certainly made my Tuesday! :)

Look, I don't have any beef with you personally. I am sure you are a smart guy.
I'm here, working at NYC hospital and have a good friend that runs a police precinct

You are doing a great job! It's not easy for you to do what you are doing. And what you have been doing. I commend you for that. I wish you good luck and stay healthy. :)

I suggest you actually watch Cuomo's briefings sometimes and note how it compares to what Trump was up there doing.

I suggest you actually watch Cuomo's briefings sometimes and note how it compares to what Trump was up there doing.
I do watch some of his briefings. About Trump...not everyone is going to like him. Especially, the MSM. The only agenda the Dems want is to use the Coronavirus to get Trump. I have said that many times before on many other posts. Cumo Homo is portrayed as some Saint or Messiah. But once Cumo Hom says something stupid, the MSM will just "sweep it under the rug" as usual.

The American people aren't stupid. Nor are you.

We may probably disagree about Trump as we want. But what does that even solve? Nothing.

Forum List

Back