The Coronavirus Denying Idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

professor

Aug 11, 2020
In their most recent bag of stupidity they pulled out the assumption that coronavirus in children under 10 isn't that big of a deal. Using this as an excuse to send them back to school. Well even if they are less likely to die from it, they can still spread it to others. I also seem to remember talk on the news about children being less likely to be able to spread it. Only a truly retarded person could have come up with that one. Any infected thing can spread it. No matter how small it is. For example, look at the hantavirus. It is spread by mice. And they are really small. Also, unless there is a mouse plague going on, their numbers aren't really an issue.

They say an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Right when the coronavirus showed up, everybody should have been required to wear masks. Those who refused should have been shot! Leading to a MUCH lower body count than the one we already have. Also, nonessential travel between cities (or at least reigons) and states should have been halted. But instead, what did we get? Trillions being spent and a death toll that will end who knows where. And from what Dr Fauci said, we may never see the end of coronavirus. And who knows how many more lives. That is quite a "pound" to try and cure.

In their most recent bag of stupidity they pulled out the assumption that coronavirus in children under 10 isn't that big of a deal. Using this as an excuse to send them back to school. Well even if they are less likely to die from it, they can still spread it to others. I also seem to remember talk on the news about children being less likely to be able to spread it. Only a truly retarded person could have come up with that one. Any infected thing can spread it. No matter how small it is. For example, look at the hantavirus. It is spread by mice. And they are really small. Also, unless there is a mouse plague going on, their numbers aren't really an issue.

They say an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Right when the coronavirus showed up, everybody should have been required to wear masks. Those who refused should have been shot! Leading to a MUCH lower body count than the one we already have. Also, nonessential travel between cities (or at least reigons) and states should have been halted. But instead, what did we get? Trillions being spent and a death toll that will end who knows where. And from what Dr Fauci said, we may never see the end of coronavirus. And who knows how many more lives. That is quite a "pound" to try and cure.
So tell Me. Do you think we should brand people who don't wear masks? Maybe tattoo them so the whole world can see what happens to people who disagree?

I noted that you think that the science that says that not one child has ever given an adult the virus is bogus, so you must just want to shoot anyone not toeing the official "wear a mask for your own good" line?

XiSmile.jpg

Worldwide the wuhan fever has accumulated an approximate 0.6% fatality ratio, and in no country on earth are children dying from it, the number of kids killed by the fever is radically less than the death tally of children due to seasonal flu! "You're a fucking idiot," and it would be supremely awesome of mother nature to remove you, and those other cowering democratic chancres just like you, from the planet.... :wink:

Fake virus ran with by the scum democrats to discredit Trump. You chinamen know all this. Plus, your title doesn't comply with the new guidelines.

Yeah. So far over 162,000 have died from fake.
those are fake numbers,,a person that dies in a car wreck didnt die from covid,,

as I said before,, you need to stop believing everything you read on the internet,,,

Yeah. So far over 162,000 have died from fake.

How many people die from the flu each year?

How many people die from cigarettes each year?
Still, each year more than 443,000 people die from this deadly habit.

How many men die from jealous husbands each year...
2.5 million...

You live till you die and were all dying...

So tell Me. Do you think we should brand people who don't wear masks? Maybe tattoo them so the whole world can see what happens to people who disagree?

I noted that you think that the science that says that not one child has ever given an adult the virus is bogus, so you must just want to shoot anyone not toeing the official "wear a mask for your own good" line?

Brand? No. Shoot? Yes. Tell me that doing so wouldn't have produced a lower body count. And a lower body count is the whole point. You republican scumbags seem to think that the coronavirus is a good thing. Because it mostly weeds out of society the old or those in poor health. But what I promote is a better form of eugenics. Shoot those who are so stupid that they can't realize that wearing a mask is the right thing to do to stop this plague. Next, what I said about the science isn't my science. I just said what I heard. And from what I heard, there were those who were saying that it is difficult for an adult to catch coronavirus from a child. Which as I said is BS.

My Body...
My Choice...

Your body with coronavirus. People without it that you are around, fuck their choice to not catch it. Right? I remember a similar thing going on with HIV at one time. There were many people who had it that didn't want to be stigmatized by letting people at large know that they had it. But to my reasoning, the right of the public know where a danger lies is greater than an infected individual's right to keep that danger private.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back