The Corona Virus Plague

Pharaoh was one stubborn punk.
Read some of that again last night
Moses was no gem either.
G-g-g-God man, I CAN't because I-I_i speak f-f---fucked up.
"Mo. I called your brother, He'll be here in a day or two. Get your ass over there and gidder didd !"

Nope. Most prophecy was written after the fact and the only ones that have actually happened were NOT far into the future. Look at the book of Daniel. It wasn't written until 167 BC.

Simply, you don't understand what is prophecy,
it's addressed to a specific people, and their collective memory,
all contain mentions of the past, but written is only that dealing with future generations.

Our Father, who is in heaven IS an incredibly cool dad. He has a serious temper ! He sent his kid to evaluate all this BUT FOLLOW THE RULES ! Good yungun. First ever who complied.Adam, Abraham, Mo, Johnny,Noah. None of those fucs played by the rules. Nary a one.
Dad gave Yeshua control over the whole deal.
Otherwise. I wouldn't be tying this.
Yeshua had the "free will" to snap his fingers and end it all(no arks either) When they wet that rag with vinegar and he passed it up and said. "I gotta do this. It's what dad really wants".
I call him quite often.
We haven't met up YET

Simply, you don't understand what is prophecy,
it's addressed to a specific people, and their collective memory,
all of it contains mentions of past events, but only prophecy dealing with generation is written.

I know.. Do you believe Revelation was written as prophecy for thousands of years in the future?

Do you believe our modern day prophets like Hal Lindsey?

Get in a car and travel across the country and its easy to see.

_original.jpg

I know.. Do you believe Revelation was written as prophecy for thousands of years in the future?

Do you believe our modern day prophets like Hal Lindsey?

What do you know really?
First find the relevance of Christian book of Revelation to a Jew,
then maybe your question makes sense, so far you parrot things you don't understand.

Prophets are musicians, and they're returning,
not your American musicians, Churches or Mosques though...
What is 'Corona'? And to WHOM are the Kingdom and the Crown?

Last edited:
Decision time again. The plague nears an end and time comes for the nation to decide which path it will follow.
Did chance really dictate the unleashing of this disease?
Biblically, plagues can be specific responses related to the behavior of the people they targeted.
In ancient Egypt, Pharaoh refused to let the Jews go and therefore the Egyptians were specifically targeted by the numerous resulting plagues, culminating in the death of all the first born not under the blood, but the supposition, at least theatrically, was that Pharaoh targeted the first born of Israel and God therefore targeted the first born of Egypt.
In the future, according to the bible, the kingdom of the beast sheds the blood of Christians and God gives the people of that kingdom blood to drink by turning the seas into blood.
Point: there is a reciprocal relationship between the plagues and the offenses.
Today, look at the nature of this plague. People are NOT allowed to be CLOSE to one another.
Now, I am not going to suppose what that means, nor infer anything here. Only that this too looks too specific to be chance, at least for anyone aware of biblical themes and prophecy and of course if you even believe in God as portrayed in the bible.
True, it is all too easy to say these things and point them out in times of fear and crisis as everyone looks for answers while the more clear-minded among us give us very good advice for how to stay safe.
Just know that God is watching. If you believe in God you must have asked yourself why did He allow COVID to happen. Even if He did not send it He surely must've known it would come, knowing all things, and as He can do all things, He surely could have stopped it but did not. But that's a whole other topic that you can apply to every tragedy in history.
Again, I will not suppose anything here. But that God knows, is watching, and yes, could've stopped it. And why not?
Then, as COVID ends, know that this was a warning, as 911 was. Nearly twenty years from then to COVID. The next and final warning will most likely come in less than ten.
I really do hope that the nation and the world in whole this time, not any one person as any one person isn't responsible for the whole, makes the right decision.
Well, anyway, there is this thing called sin.
Have you ever read the book of Revelations? You are attempting to project a literal "FUTURE DATE" (in the future to our 21st century) by referencing a book of symbolism, not literalism. The book of Revelation was "signified" i.e., meaning symbolic in nature to John in a vision as delivered by an angel sent by Jesus Christ from heaven......for THINGS TO SHORTLY TAKE PLACE in the 1st century AD. (Rev. 1:1, 3; 22:6-10).

You will attempt to look at other symbolic language in other parts of scripture, i.e., ".........a thousand years is like a day to the Lord (2 Peter 3:8) and apply this to other symbolic language in a literal fashion in the book of Revelation, when the very book self professes to be SIGNIFIED.

Again......Shortly is not thousands of years into the future. The book of Revelation was written to give comfort to the 7 churches of Asia who were continually being persecuted by the Roman Empire in the 1st century. It was not directed at anyone in the 21st century, it was clearly written to the 7 churches in Asia, "John to the seven churches which are in Asia (today its called Asia Minor)............" (Rev. 1:4) Even the 7 churches is a symbolic number and not to be taken literally...the No. 7 is used to describe something PERFECT......historically there were more than 7 churches in Asia Minor

The signified BEAST was the Roman Empire......not some imagined person to come in the future. The majority of this symbolic book of Revelation has already been fulfilled with the exception of the 2nd coming of Christ mentioned such as referenced in (Rev. 20:11 to 22:5).

Why concern yourself with things that are none of OUR BUSINESS? Not even Jesus was privy to the plans that God has in ending the earth. Certainly no one in this century knows when this day will be............, its best to simply live each day of your life as it was your last day of life, one day it will be........

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven...........BUT MY FATHER ONLY." -- Matt. 24:36

Last edited:

Forum List

Back