The cop that murdered floyd

The cop that murdered floyd should get a public execution for murdering him. We can't allow cops to murder the people that they're suppose to serve and we must make a example of this guy in order to show that we're serious about this and to calm the public. Anyone that is burning, looting and committing criminal acts should be punished severely for their crimes but the killer should pay for the destruction that he has helped caused.
Floyd was on drugs he died of a heart attack,
Stop your hate
The 911 call said that Floyd was heavily under the influence of something. He might have died of an overdose.

Mob justice and public lynching.

Very progressive.
Just mob justice. The public lynching was done already.

Mob justice isn't justice. Its basically we're everyone pumps up their testosterone and yells and screams and feels good..........and then nothing is accomplished.
Mob justice isn't justice. Its basically we're everyone pumps up their testosterone and yells and screams and feels good..........and then nothing is accomplished.

Except when the pressure from the mob forces action. We now have murder charges. It's a shame that it takes such an uproar to get movement toward justice..

Murder charge will never stick. Even if public sentiment coerces a guilty verdict at trial, it will never survive an appeal.
Murder charge will never stick. Even if public sentiment coerces a guilty verdict at trial, it will never survive an appeal.
Sure it will. The murder is well documented. There is no ambiguity or any circumstance that justifies how Mr. Floyd was treated.

First degree murder requires prosecution proved premeditation. They would have to prove the murder was planned.

Second degree murder would require that the intent to murder was caused by anger or rage. There is no indication that the officers involved were angry or enraged.

Manslaughter is the only charge likely to stick. It requires the state only to prove that the officers were negligent in their treatment of the victim.

The cop that murdered floyd should get a public execution for murdering him. We can't allow cops to murder the people that they're suppose to serve and we must make a example of this guy in order to show that we're serious about this and to calm the public. Anyone that is burning, looting and committing criminal acts should be punished severely for their crimes but the killer should pay for the destruction that he has helped caused.
Stop your hate
The 911 call said that Floyd was heavily under the influence of something. He might have died of an overdose.

Very progressive.

Except when the pressure from the mob forces action. We now have murder charges. It's a shame that it takes such an uproar to get movement toward justice..

Sure it will. The murder is well documented. There is no ambiguity or any circumstance that justifies how Mr. Floyd was treated.

First degree murder requires prosecution proved premeditation. They would have to prove the murder was planned.

Second degree murder would require that the intent to murder was caused by anger or rage. There is no indication that the officers involved were angry or enraged.

Manslaughter is the only charge likely to stick. It requires the state only to prove that the officers were negligent in their treatment of the victim.
Some said they knew each other

Stop your hate

Very progressive.

Some said they knew each other

Still doesn't prove premeditation. For a first degree murder charge, prosecution must prove that the arrest and subsequent actions were planned by the officer.

Now it turns out, that the victim didn't die from asphyxiation. The hold may have only been a contributing factor. The victims rage and agitate state could have also contributed.

If you can go back to the officers training and show he was ever taught that the position in which he held the victim was acceptable and there is no supplementary instruction that forbids the hold, it's entirely possible a court could hold he was not culpable and even wrongly dismissed.

I suggest an old fashion hanging that is aired nationally on t.v within a football stadium.
Can we get that for all the pedophiles, rapists and murderers?

Pedophiles sure but this is a special case as people are pissed so not all rapists and murders should be treated the same.

We should base sentences on how pissed people are?

Wow. How liberalating. (yes I spelled it wrong on purpose)

1590805103680.png

Derek Chauvin: Killer cop mugshot.

Stop your hate

Very progressive.

I disagree completely. After being informed that the victim had no pulse the cop kept his knee in place for an additional 2 minutes forty three seconds. No effort to save the man at all.

That's about as clear a case of murder as I have ever seen.

Stop your hate

Very progressive.

I disagree completely. After being informed that the victim had no pulse the cop kept his knee in place for an additional 2 minutes forty three seconds. No effort to save the man at all.

Never underestimate a good criminal lawyer (and police unions are pretty lawyered up).

You can make an argument that without training as a clinician, an untrained cop would be unable to tell if a person had a pulse or not. The opinion of a non-clininician as to whether or not the victim had a pulse would be worthless.

I'm not making any judgement of guilt or innocence here, I don't have all the facts of the case. At this point, no one does.

But, any criminal lawyer would be foolish not to pursue such an argument against the idea that the victim had no pulse.

Stop your hate

Very progressive.

By your words the man was dead and the knee kept in place. You aren't describing murder but abuse or desecration of a corpse. What you mean is it FEELS like it should be murder. Emotionally it is murder. Maybe murder by torture. Legally, not so much. Legally it gets cold. Feelings don't matter at all. It is very hard to see what happens to people when they find out no one cares.

Stop your hate

Very progressive.

Never underestimate a good criminal lawyer (and police unions are pretty lawyered up).

You can make an argument that without training as a clinician, an untrained cop would be unable to tell if a person had a pulse or not. The opinion of a non-clininician as to whether or not the victim had a pulse would be worthless.

I'm not making any judgement of guilt or innocence here, I don't have all the facts of the case. At this point, no one does.

But, any criminal lawyer would be foolish not to pursue such an argument against the idea that the victim had no pulse.
You are close. Real close. Police officers are not doctors and are prohibited by law from even making a determination of pulse. It's practicing medicine without a license. Who made the determination of time of death anyway? Bet someone just made it up.

It boggles my mind that when it was discovered that George Floyd did not have a pulse - no one attempted to give him CPR. At least I've not heard that they did.

Stop your hate

Very progressive.

Today we got the first information from Hennepin County’s Medical Examiner, in an attachment to the criminal complaint against officer Derek Chauvin:

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner (ME) conducted Mr. Floyd’s autopsy on May 26, 2020. The full report of the ME is pending but the ME has made the following preliminary findings. The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation. Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.

It boggles my mind that when it was discovered that George Floyd did not have a pulse - no one attempted to give him CPR. At least I've not heard that they did.
He had a bad heart.. he shouldn’t have resisted

Stop your hate

Very progressive.

Your tactic only works if they have a judge hear the case. If it's a jury he's toast. Even with that, over two minutes is damning.

Last edited:
Stop your hate

Very progressive.

Your tactic only works if they have a judge hear the case. If it's a jury he's toast. Even with that, over two minutes is damning.

I'm fairly sure everyone had the same expectation when George Zimmerman went to trial.

The official autopsy report doesn't support asphyxiation at all:

The Washington Times

Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy
By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times - Friday, May 29, 2020

Excerpt:

George Floyd died Monday from a combination of preexisting health conditions exacerbated by being held down by Minneapolis officers, not from strangulation or asphyxiation, based on the medical examiner’s initial report.

LINK

Forum List

Back