The cop that murdered floyd

The cop that murdered floyd should get a public execution for murdering him. We can't allow cops to murder the people that they're suppose to serve and we must make a example of this guy in order to show that we're serious about this and to calm the public. Anyone that is burning, looting and committing criminal acts should be punished severely for their crimes but the killer should pay for the destruction that he has helped caused.
Floyd was on drugs he died of a heart attack,
Stop your hate
Does not change the fact that the cop killed him. At the very best, this is a case of negligent homicide.
Murder.
What did he die from?
Of course it takes time to perform an autopsy, but judging by the multiple open-source videos that
I've seen, he probably died from choking and/or positional asphyxiation.

The murderer(s) prevented him from breathing freely.

The cop that murdered floyd should get a public execution for murdering him. We can't allow cops to murder the people that they're suppose to serve and we must make a example of this guy in order to show that we're serious about this and to calm the public. Anyone that is burning, looting and committing criminal acts should be punished severely for their crimes but the killer should pay for the destruction that he has helped caused.
Stop your hate
Does not change the fact that the cop killed him. At the very best, this is a case of negligent homicide.
Murder.
What did he die from?
Of course it takes time to perform an autopsy, but judging by the multiple open-source videos that
Maybe we will see. But you can tell from his mouth he had a drug issue.. if it comes back drugs these guys are free

Stop your hate
Murder.
What did he die from?
Maybe we will see. But you can tell from his mouth he had a drug issue.. if it comes back drugs these guys are free
I don't think so. It doesn't matter if the guy was on drugs, there is video evidence of Mr. Floyd being tortured to death as Mr. Floyd and concerned bystanders beg for his life. It is clearly murder. If the local scumbag Democrat authorities don't prosecute the murderer, you can bet your ass that Trump will order the US justice department to prosecute the murderer in federal court for civil rights violations.

Mark my words, Trump and Barr will not let them get away with this bullshit.

Last edited:
Stop your hate
Murder.
What did he die from?
I don't think so. I doesn't matter if the guy was on drugs, it is clearly murder. If the local scumbag Democrat authorities don't prosecute the murderer, you can bet your ass that Trump will order the US justice department to prosecute the murderer in federal for civil rights violations.

Mark my words, will not let them get away with this bullshit.
We need more of the video.. WHERE IS IT! The black bitch edited it to take out the parts she didn’t like..

He should definitely be charged and jailed. But even the guilty are entitled to due process.

As far as public executions go, I'd have no problem with that as long as it was done in a manner that prevented it from being viewed by minors. We don't need to desensitize our youth to death any further than we already do.

He should definitely be charged and jailed. But even the guilty are entitled to due process.

As far as public executions go, I'd have no problem with that as long as it was done in a manner that prevented it from being viewed by minors. We don't need to desensitize our youth to death any further than we already do.
In this day and age, all minors need is an internet connection to view anything they want.

Mob justice and public lynching.

Very progressive.

I believe in the death penalty! Do you? It is clear as day that this cop commited capital murder and that is without a doubt!!!

Our justice system is very antiquated. They usually don't decide cases based on YouTube videos.
Our justice system is very antiquated. They usually don't decide cases based on YouTube videos.

There is not a single piece of additional evidence that could justify a cop kneeling on a man's neck until he is dead. That is not even an acceptable form of physically restraining someone.

Nah...let him rot in prison for the rest of his life, and give him a BIG BUBBA cell mate. Natural consequences!!!

Teump encouraged police brutality, people dont forget.

What a contemptible lie.

You are a disgusting piece of cow dung.
101720236_10157338606983123_3287414676127744000_n.jpg

He is the problem.

The few videos available indicate the perp had a serious medical condition or bad reaction to drugs. He was staggering and foaming at the mouth before the alleged 10 minutes not shown before the final video in which the 3 cops pinned him down while he complained of pain throughout his body and a breathing issue. What is strange is the slowness of the EMS crew (and the cops obviously) and why they did not give CPR at the scene when the perp passed out seconds before the arrival of the EMS crew.

As much as I respect Rush, he said on the 5/28 broadcast you can talk if you can't breathe (he is dealing with a terrible condition himself as many of you know). But sorry, the reality is you cannot talk if you can't breathe. Simple fact of physics. Had it happen to me a couple times and seen it with others. You cannot speak a fucking word if you cannot breathe. The skinny cop with his left knee (maybe 80 pounds of pressure) on the perp's trap muscle (a very strong muscle) probably knew that much despite Hannity claiming pressure anywhere on the neck can kill someone in 5 seconds.

I dislike cops as much as anyone, but why in the fuck would a cop who had a couple years to go to get pension and benefits throw it all away for an apparently violent arrest of some inconsequential perp?
You're a real piece of shit for trying to minimize and excuse the officer's actions.

That "skinny cop" was easily over 200lbs and was applying a substantial percentage of that weight to his neck. Obviously enough to kill him and obviously he could not breath as he died as a result.

Stop your hate
The 911 call said that Floyd was heavily under the influence of something. He might have died of an overdose.

.....you are insane..he didn't murder him---that makes your arguments total crap

Yes, he actually did. There is no police training that instructs an officer to put his knee on the neck of a suspect.

None.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back