The Coordinated Effort To Destroy Donald Trump

So much for the narrative that Trump is universally hated around the world. This commentary is spot on. The coordinated effort to destroy Donald Trump…
I don’t think Trump is hated around the world... only by half of Americans. The rest of the world just laughs at his stupidity and at ours by association
Not even close-----------Support for the Trump was far higher than biden--Trump got thousands of supporters at each of his rallies---biden could barely manage a dozen or two. Same with inaugural. Massive Cheating to get Biden in--------------chinese manufacturing US driver's licenses and shipping them over here for people to have multiple driver's license...voting machines flipping votes from trump to biden, dems using houses for fake residence of people registering to vote.....suitcases in the middle of the night---------lies about water mains breaking....

And already the US has shot down under Biden-----shit is about to get much worse for most americans and I think they will be going after our corrupt congress with more than hockey sticks next time. Unbelieveable shit that bidens group has already pulled.

Trump for President of FLORIDA.
Kinda sad you let Qwanan fool you. :)
Oh please. The only people that I've ever known that believe in Q whatever are dumbass democrats that will believe things like Biden got 80 million votes.
that's why qtards stormed the capitol. to let the world know that they are democrats.

So much for the narrative that Trump is universally hated around the world. This commentary is spot on. The coordinated effort to destroy Donald Trump…
I don’t think Trump is hated around the world... only by half of Americans. The rest of the world just laughs at his stupidity and at ours by association
Not even close-----------Support for the Trump was far higher than biden--Trump got thousands of supporters at each of his rallies---biden could barely manage a dozen or two. Same with inaugural. Massive Cheating to get Biden in--------------chinese manufacturing US driver's licenses and shipping them over here for people to have multiple driver's license...voting machines flipping votes from trump to biden, dems using houses for fake residence of people registering to vote.....suitcases in the middle of the night---------lies about water mains breaking....

And already the US has shot down under Biden-----shit is about to get much worse for most americans and I think they will be going after our corrupt congress with more than hockey sticks next time. Unbelieveable shit that bidens group has already pulled.

Oh please. The only people that I've ever known that believe in Q whatever are dumbass democrats that will believe things like Biden got 80 million votes.
that's why qtards stormed the capitol. to let the world know that they are democrats.

Where were you for the last year? Do you recall the months long occupation in Portland? That was your ilk. EVERYBODY, including you knows that if the shoe was on the other foot, those rioting, looting leftiest nuts would still be burning cities and taking over city blocks for the next 4 years. Republicans take ONE stand to defend our democracy and you lefties suddenly act as if you care about violence.

Where were you for the last year? Do you recall the months long occupation in Portland? That was your ilk. EVERYBODY, including you knows that if the shoe was on the other foot, those rioting, looting leftiest nuts would still be burning cities and taking over city blocks for the next 4 years. Republicans take ONE stand to defend our democracy and you lefties suddenly act as if you care about violence.
nice rant, melty.

non-responsive though.

are you tired of winning?

nice rant, melty.

non-responsive though.

are you tired of winning?

That’s it...ignore it. Just like a lefty.

Trump is the victimiest victim in the historical history of victim histories.

He was clearly targeted by host with anti-American interests. That would include the Democrats in the US and our enemies. It isn’t coincidental that our enemies were thrilled will ole’ Joe being elected. Our allies even love it because the cash cow for all their pet projects is back. Good ole gullible US is not only back, but in full effect. The lemmings won. Congrats.

Where did this idiotic idea the Democrats are "anti-American" come from? trump worked for putin, and tried to subvert the democratic process, which most of us hold very dear. trump has never represented American ideals or the American People. To the contrary, if anyone is "anti-American," he is.

He was clearly targeted by host with anti-American interests. That would include the Democrats in the US and our enemies. It isn’t coincidental that our enemies were thrilled will ole’ Joe being elected. Our allies even love it because the cash cow for all their pet projects is back. Good ole gullible US is not only back, but in full effect. The lemmings won. Congrats.

Where did this idiotic idea the Democrats are "anti-American" come from? trump worked for putin, and tried to subvert the democratic process, which most of us hold very dear. trump has never represented American ideals or the American People. To the contrary, if anyone is "anti-American," he is.
Nonsense. Democrats have made it quite clear that their interests are not the interests of the United States. From Obama down the narrative is that they're "world citizens". I can't think of a single democrat policy that protects the United States of America and her citizens first. Democrat policy want U.S taxpayers to pick up the tab but have them wait outside while the world dines on our dollars. And seriously, You asses have wasted millions of taxpayer dollars on Hillary and the DNC's fake Russian crap. Give it up already because the only one obligated to Russia would be the Biden crime family with Hunter's 3.5 million dollar payout from the former Russian mayor.

The rest of the world knows even less than American idiots who think CNN is a news show.
CNN is network not a show but I get your point. What do you consider a real news show?

Nonsense. Democrats have made it quite clear that their interests are not the interests of the United States. From Obama down the narrative is that they're "world citizens". I can't think of a single democrat policy that protects the United States of America and her citizens first. Democrat policy want U.S taxpayers to pick up the tab but have them wait outside while the world dines on our dollars. And seriously, You asses have wasted millions of taxpayer dollars on Hillary and the DNC's fake Russian crap. Give it up already because the only one obligated to Russia would be the Biden crime family with Hunter's 3.5 million dollar payout from the former Russian mayor.
You can't explain why trump and his supporters have tried so hard to attack the rights of Americans, group by group. Voter suppression, aimed at darker skinned Americans, unleashing right-wing cults to attack the rights to freedom of women and LGBTs, attacking to spiritual lands of the Native People, and more. Attacks on the freedom of the American people will not be tolerated. We will tolerate neither a Russian interference on our United States, so championed by trump, nor fascism directed at dominating the American People, including fascism directed by religious cults seeking to dominate the people of the United States.

Forum List

Back