The controlled demolition of the US

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

All of what you see with the massive inflation is planned, but what should be done about it?

What we have occurring in this country for the first time is a controlled demolition. This is not a situation in which both sides genuinely care about the plight of the common man but simply disagree over the means of redress. We have an entire governing class that wants to make basic goods and services so prohibitively costly that no American can live in dignity independent of government control. Biden has even referred to the crisis as “an incredible transition,” that he hoped would, “god willing,” make us less “reliant” on fossil fuels.

All of what you see with the massive inflation is planned, but what should be done about it?

What we have occurring in this country for the first time is a controlled demolition. This is not a situation in which both sides genuinely care about the plight of the common man but simply disagree over the means of redress. We have an entire governing class that wants to make basic goods and services so prohibitively costly that no American can live in dignity independent of government control. Biden has even referred to the crisis as “an incredible transition,” that he hoped would, “god willing,” make us less “reliant” on fossil fuels.
I am still scratching my head on this one, because are the Progressives and their slaves so blind not to see what will happen to them when this country goes down the shitter? First goes the energy, then the water, food, and then peoples lives. Progressives, is this what you want to see?

China takes over

China don't care about climate change, gay rights, or anything the Left claims to care about

Then again, maybe it's all lies as well.

What happens if oil, gas, diesel, and everything else keeps going up and up?
Everything stops.

What happens if too many people buy electric cars and the power grid can't support the needed capacity?
Everything stops.

What happens when the Xiden admin's open borders leaves in too many migrants and the schools, hospitals, and economy can't support those millions of illegals?
More crime, more lawlessness, more drugs like fentynal, more kidnappings, more car-jackings, more flash mobs, and society collapses.

What happens when the CO2 level creates an eco-collapse?
Everything stops.

I better stop, I'm not liking the ending of this movie.

I am still scratching my head on this one, because are the Progressives and their slaves so blind not to see what will happen to them when this country goes down the shitter? First goes the energy, then the water, food, and then peoples lives. Progressives, is this what you want to see?
what do u mean SEE?

they will hve to live it...

the dumb *&^%$ ...

useful idiot becomes starved idiot

Forum List

Back