The Contradiction of the Log Cabin Republicans

IIRC, it was more the Republican con artists that got the Black ministers and churches to side with them to get that vote! Fine! Again, suckers are born everyday! Gays, Blacks, Muslims, women, and even Mexicans voted for Republicans when they talk about all of us like DOGS! Gawd, you're all just beyond help! Update: BTW, pls stop believing the lies of Obama running guns! That program was started by "W" and was stopped when Obama found out about it! I guess if lies are spewed long enough, you guys believe anything; sorta like we allowed a Kenyan to lead the country for 2 terms! IDIOTS! :dunno:

So now it's not just women who are too fucking stupid to know what they think and want without you to tell them, it's also black people? And then you have the nerve to say that Republicans talk about people like dogs? I'd ask if you understand the irony and hypocrisy of your words, but it's blatantly obvious that you're far too ignorant, vicious, and primitive for that to be possible. So I'm just going to sit here and marvel at the spectacle of a rabid caveman pretending to be a homo sapien.

Super religious a-holes know no denomination restriction! They're all a bit pompous and it's hard to have any respect for them when their main purpose seems to be judgmental of their fellow men! I point out facts while moralizing common sense should be as far as it should go with zealots! If some woman wants to have an abortion, it should be her business! If you want to do drugs; again that shouldn't be anyone else's business! I used to say the same about booze hounds, but those MF'rs are dangerous! They can be violent and cause traffic accidents a lot more often! I condemn alcoholics and smokers! :dunno:
Do you even understand your own posts? It doesn’t seem like you do. You start with how horrible a certain group is for not being accepting of your lifestyle. And then you spend several sentences with exclamation points hating on people for their lifestyles.

Does this ever occur to you?

IIRC, it was more the Republican con artists that got the Black ministers and churches to side with them to get that vote! Fine! Again, suckers are born everyday! Gays, Blacks, Muslims, women, and even Mexicans voted for Republicans when they talk about all of us like DOGS! Gawd, you're all just beyond help! Update: BTW, pls stop believing the lies of Obama running guns! That program was started by "W" and was stopped when Obama found out about it! I guess if lies are spewed long enough, you guys believe anything; sorta like we allowed a Kenyan to lead the country for 2 terms! IDIOTS! :dunno:

So now it's not just women who are too fucking stupid to know what they think and want without you to tell them, it's also black people? And then you have the nerve to say that Republicans talk about people like dogs? I'd ask if you understand the irony and hypocrisy of your words, but it's blatantly obvious that you're far too ignorant, vicious, and primitive for that to be possible. So I'm just going to sit here and marvel at the spectacle of a rabid caveman pretending to be a homo sapien.

Super religious a-holes know no denomination restriction! They're all a bit pompous and it's hard to have any respect for them when their main purpose seems to be judgmental of their fellow men! I point out facts while moralizing common sense should be as far as it should go with zealots! If some woman wants to have an abortion, it should be her business! If you want to do drugs; again that shouldn't be anyone else's business! I used to say the same about booze hounds, but those MF'rs are dangerous! They can be violent and cause traffic accidents a lot more often! I condemn alcoholics and smokers! :dunno:
Do you even understand your own posts? It doesn’t seem like you do. You start with how horrible a certain group is for not being accepting of your lifestyle. And then you spend several sentences with exclamation points hating on people for their lifestyles.

Does this ever occur to you?
I hope you’re working on something better than laughing at my post. Although that may be all you can muster.

Forum List

Back