The Constitutional Myths of the right

Todays "liberalism" is complete statism which goes against the USC

yes, odd isn't it how free speech, religion ,guns were written well enough to still have meaning today while the basic concept of freedom was written so poorly into the Constitution that liberals can get away with ignoring it. Our Founders didn't know that they had to write for children or perhaps how unnatural freedom was.
Im sure they didnt bank on americans literally begging in the streets for the fed gov to take away their rights either.

You hate the Constitution more than anyone.
If you have evidence of that I'll pay you $10,000. Bet???

If you have the money to cover the bet, I do. Do you want to revisit the thread where you rode my ass with nothing comments for .... how many posts? Don't forget, I'm coming to the table with nearly four decades of experience - and a HELL of a lot of it legal experience. I've forgotten more than you're capable of understanding. And when I take a position, I'm having to accept rulings I don't agree with. So, this is knowledge based, not what is popular.

We can get some rules going and do this somewhere. It will have to be time based so you don't get to spend time cheating with the Internet and getting outside advice. You pick the topic, we have a time limit on the responses and see who turns in the most fact based answers with supporting evidence (court cases, references to what people in power / authority said or ruled), etc.

I showed you where the ONLY authority the feds have over foreigners is naturalization. Naturalization is citizenship. All the other laws are unconstitutional and a usurpation of powers that belong to the individual states... using your Tenth Amendment argument as proof.
seems like trivial matter compared to our issue here which is liberal usurpation of our basic freedoms. Do you understand?

If you have the money to cover the bet, I do. Do you want to revisit the thread where you rode my ass with nothing comments for .... how many posts? Don't forget, I'm coming to the table with nearly four decades of experience - and a HELL of a lot of it legal experience. I've forgotten more than you're capable of understanding. And when I take a position, I'm having to accept rulings I don't agree with. So, this is knowledge based, not what is popular.

We can get some rules going and do this somewhere. It will have to be time based so you don't get to spend time cheating with the Internet and getting outside advice. You pick the topic, we have a time limit on the responses and see who turns in the most fact based answers with supporting evidence (court cases, references to what people in power / authority said or ruled), etc.
Mr. soap opera strikes again

I showed you where the ONLY authority the feds have over foreigners is naturalization. Naturalization is citizenship. All the other laws are unconstitutional and a usurpation of powers that belong to the individual states... using your Tenth Amendment argument as proof.
seems like trivial matter compared to our issue here which is liberal usurpation of our basic freedoms. Do you understand?

What I understand don't fit onto bumper stickers. What I understand is that the left excels at political guerrilla warfare and cons the right into doing their dirty work and the right never even considers the possibility that they are being conned.

Our Rights cannot be denied; if it isn't in the Constitution, the authority rests with the states or the people respectively.
I see, and which rights do you feel are most threatened by the treasonous liberals?

The liberals do not hide the fact that they stand AGAINST every foundational principle upon which the Constitution was founded.

* They are against the Freedom of Religion
* They would confiscate every privately held firearm in the United States
* They claim they are for "choice" and support abortion while telling us we should be dependent upon the government for our health care AND trust the government to take care of our health needs with socialized medicine. Some "choice," huh?
* The liberals are pandering to every race, color, creed, religion, political persuasion, sexual orientation, and culture EXCEPT that of the Posterity of the founders / framers of this country. For the Posterity of the founders / framers of this country the liberals want to erase the history of Posterity by taking down their flags, statues, monuments, memorials; changing the names of streets and government buildings; taking the faces of our nations founders off the currency; prosecuting anyone that challenges the status quo with "hate crime" laws. It appears they don't like honest criticism
* The immigration laws discriminate against people coming from White / Christian countries and give the third world a decided advantage in changing the demographics of America.

I know how you feel about long posts, but I'll settle for that sample of why I oppose liberalism. HOWEVER, before they get their boxers in a bunch, they should ask me what I think of modern "conservatism."

Mr. soap opera strikes again

That is what I have against your dumb ass. Anything over four words is too long and you're too fucking stupid to read a couple of paragraphs. You have the lowest IQ of anyone on this board save of the troll known as IM2. Are you sure you aren't him posting under a different board name? Don't ask questions if you don't want answers.

Forum List

Back