The Consequences of a Post-Christian America Revealed by COVID-19

We have no higher ideals in 21st century, post-Christian America than our own personal safety, and perhaps the safety of our nearest loved ones.

"Safety" is not a foundation upon which to build, or sustain, a republic. Our Founding Fathers understood that. Liberty, prosperity, even happiness does not flow from "safety". And yet, in this Coronavirus madness, the secularized masses look to their Government gods to keep them "safe", no matter the cost. Steal my liberties, lock me up, crash our economies...as long as I get another few years on this spinning rock, safe. Or I should really say, "safe".

Wow. Hey, funny thing, Islamophobic Twat... All your churches are closing, too, for the same reason. Yup, apparently you are exempted from Grovelling in front of your Imaginary Sky Friend for a couple of weeks because SCIENCE tells them that's a really bad idea to have a bunch of old, scared people in a room together.

Chicago-area religious leaders including Cardinal Cupich suspend services but Catholics offer online Mass, close schools to contain coronavirus

I won't say we deserve this, but a lot of us saw this coming. When you unseat God from His Throne, you will have another god, even if you deny it. As the Bible says, "your god is your stomach" (Philippians 3:19). And now we see what happens.

Hey, we should totally go back the Christian method of dealing with a plague.

Back during the Black Death, people went around killing Cats because cats were associated with the devil. Ironically, because they used faith and not science, they actually managed to make the problem worse. The cats were killing the rats that were carrying the fleas that transmitted the virus, and as a result, half the population of Europe Died.

While a few decent priests interacted with their flocks and died, the Pope locked himself in the Papal Palace at Avignon, most of the clergy isolated itself... which was a leading cause of the Protestant Reformation a century later.

History, like Science, one of those complicated concepts you don't understand.

It's a great day to watch the Democrats destroy themselves.

I have no idea why you linked SNL on this thread

you really are in yer own little bubble of delusion, aren'tcha suzy? lol... apparently those in the cult have no sense of humor & if you followed what joe said - you woulda figured it out quite easily. poor poor poorly educated y-o-u.

You're not very smart. About the best you have are insults, and even those aren't really clever.

The gov't main focus, per our nation's founding is only to PROTECT God-given individual rights. It is not to "bestow" anything.
As I did not mention government 'bestowing' anything, I do not get your point. Basically a national government should focus on the nation. This includes protecting the nation, trade, transportation, and communication. Thus far, the Federal government has not interfered with any of my personal freedoms.

I can't go to work. I can't go to any restaurant or bar. Soon, I will be told I can't go anywhere outside my house except for Z or Y

That's pretty restrictive. Of course, it's for my "safety", you understand.

Sigh
Its not just for your safety. It is for the collective good. How selfish you are to ignore your responsibility to your neighbours.

It's selfish of you not to let me work Tommy

See how easy that is
It really isn't Sue. Why don't you assume the responsibilities of a rational adult and stop whining about a minor inconvenience?

You lose when you have to resort to name-calling Tommy. It means you don't have a case to make.

But you never really do.

Its serious stuff Sue.

So is a nationwide, crippling economic depression
Its unbelievable that you compare the two. You are just arguing for the sake of arguing.

Again, Sour Sue has spent the last four years rationalizing Trump because the "Economy is good'.

Now that the economy sucks, that's more scary to her than a plague.
She is still pushing this.

In my nation Tommy the virus has a LESS than 1% fatality rate now.

We have to backpedal out of these draconian measures, and fast. Because at this rate, the economic crash is NOT worth it.
You have no idea what the fatality rate is. You dont test anybody in case the results upset Donny.

Yes I do. Right now, in the US, there are 33,000 positive tests and only 400 deaths. That's about a 1% fatality rate Tommy, some of the lowest fatality rate in the world. If that holds through the 8 remaining days of Trump's 15, you can expect America will go back to business as usual. Thank God
Lets revisit this next tuesday.

The gov't main focus, per our nation's founding is only to PROTECT God-given individual rights. It is not to "bestow" anything.
As I did not mention government 'bestowing' anything, I do not get your point. Basically a national government should focus on the nation. This includes protecting the nation, trade, transportation, and communication. Thus far, the Federal government has not interfered with any of my personal freedoms.

I can't go to work. I can't go to any restaurant or bar. Soon, I will be told I can't go anywhere outside my house except for Z or Y

Sigh
Its not just for your safety. It is for the collective good. How selfish you are to ignore your responsibility to your neighbours.

See how easy that is
It really isn't Sue. Why don't you assume the responsibilities of a rational adult and stop whining about a minor inconvenience?

You lose when you have to resort to name-calling Tommy. It means you don't have a case to make.

But you never really do.

Its serious stuff Sue.

Its unbelievable that you compare the two. You are just arguing for the sake of arguing.

Again, Sour Sue has spent the last four years rationalizing Trump because the "Economy is good'.

We have to backpedal out of these draconian measures, and fast. Because at this rate, the economic crash is NOT worth it.
You have no idea what the fatality rate is. You dont test anybody in case the results upset Donny.

Yes I do. Right now, in the US, there are 33,000 positive tests and only 400 deaths. That's about a 1% fatality rate Tommy, some of the lowest fatality rate in the world. If that holds through the 8 remaining days of Trump's 15, you can expect America will go back to business as usual. Thank God

What would you expect to change? We've had it here for weeks now. If anything, by bringing the medication pairing on board, the death rate might go DOWN.

Does that disappoint you, Tommy?

We have no higher ideals in 21st century, post-Christian America than our own personal safety, and perhaps the safety of our nearest loved ones.

"Safety" is not a foundation upon which to build, or sustain, a republic. Our Founding Fathers understood that. Liberty, prosperity, even happiness does not flow from "safety". And yet, in this Coronavirus madness, the secularized masses look to their Government gods to keep them "safe", no matter the cost. Steal my liberties, lock me up, crash our economies...as long as I get another few years on this spinning rock, safe. Or I should really say, "safe".

Wow. Hey, funny thing, Islamophobic Twat... All your churches are closing, too, for the same reason. Yup, apparently you are exempted from Grovelling in front of your Imaginary Sky Friend for a couple of weeks because SCIENCE tells them that's a really bad idea to have a bunch of old, scared people in a room together.

Chicago-area religious leaders including Cardinal Cupich suspend services but Catholics offer online Mass, close schools to contain coronavirus

I won't say we deserve this, but a lot of us saw this coming. When you unseat God from His Throne, you will have another god, even if you deny it. As the Bible says, "your god is your stomach" (Philippians 3:19). And now we see what happens.

Hey, we should totally go back the Christian method of dealing with a plague.

Back during the Black Death, people went around killing Cats because cats were associated with the devil. Ironically, because they used faith and not science, they actually managed to make the problem worse. The cats were killing the rats that were carrying the fleas that transmitted the virus, and as a result, half the population of Europe Died.

While a few decent priests interacted with their flocks and died, the Pope locked himself in the Papal Palace at Avignon, most of the clergy isolated itself... which was a leading cause of the Protestant Reformation a century later.

History, like Science, one of those complicated concepts you don't understand.

It's a great day to watch the Democrats destroy themselves.

I have no idea why you linked SNL on this thread

you really are in yer own little bubble of delusion, aren'tcha suzy? lol... apparently those in the cult have no sense of humor & if you followed what joe said - you woulda figured it out quite easily. poor poor poorly educated y-o-u.

You're not very smart. About the best you have are insults, and even those aren't really clever.

i am very smart - i didn't vote for the ' chosen one ' no worries, though...
5e2ee2412a0f8544509386.gif

Sigh

See how easy that is

But you never really do.

Its serious stuff Sue.

What would you expect to change? We've had it here for weeks now. If anything, by bringing the medication pairing on board, the death rate might go DOWN.

I expect the death rates to go up considerably. You are tripping if you think it will be over in 8 days.

And no one advocates for our liberties to be ‘stolen,’ for anyone to be ‘locked up,’ or for the economy to be ‘crashed.’
People advocate for those things here every day. You should try reading more. Every anti-gun gun-nut thread is advocating for a liberty to be taken away. And just yesterday, I read people here calling for all Trump supporters to be locked up and one OP was excited and celebrating the crashing of the economy to show that capitalism is failed.

Sigh

See how easy that is

But you never really do.

Its serious stuff Sue.

I expect the death rates to go up considerably. You are tripping if you think it will be over in 8 days.
Well, it better hurry up. If it goes up 200X higher (20,000%), it will JUST MATCH the number of deaths the USA had last flu season. And no one closed a single school, a single business, a single liquor store or a single sporting event.

Sigh

See how easy that is

But you never really do.

Its serious stuff Sue.

Well, it better hurry up. If it goes up 200X higher (20,000%), it will JUST MATCH the number of deaths the USA had last flu season. And no one closed a single school, a single business, a single liquor store or a single sporting event.

You are in danger of busting up their brains with too many facts. You must strive for more overhyperbolized emotion like this:

OMG IF YOU DON'T WANT EVERYTHING TO SHUT DOWN THEN YOU ARE A TERRIBLE PERSON AND YOUWANTPEOPLETODIE

While panting and spitting all over your keyboard. More like that

Sigh

See how easy that is

But you never really do.

Its serious stuff Sue.

You are in danger of busting up their brains with too many facts. You must strive for more overhyperbolized emotion like this:

OMG IF YOU DON'T WANT EVERYTHING TO SHUT DOWN THEN YOU ARE A TERRIBLE PERSON AND YOUWANTPEOPLETODIE

While panting and spitting all over your keyboard. More like that
I would AGREE with you on that but the ability to agree with you HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY.

Sigh
Are you suggesting this is all about you? In any case, if you want a job, I understand delivery personnel are needed. There are many stores where I can shop. There are many places I can go. I can ask food to be delivered to me. I do not sit at home (unless that is exactly what I want to do) when I can walk through the wetlands, along the river, or even to church. What we are being asked to is care enough about our neighbors to not pass along what, for some, is a deadly virus.

reply Post #1
Our Founding Fathers understood that. Liberty, prosperity, even happiness does not flow from "safety". And yet, in this Coronavirus madness, the secularized masses look to their Government gods to keep them "safe", no matter the cost.

The economic costs are paid by the secular masses. Why are you afraid of what the secular masses might suffer financially but not afraid for whatever my beloved secular masses may suffer healthwise due to a deadly viral pandemic.

Your Christian priority’s are upside down.

Last edited:
#256 reply to #212

Why can’t you go to work? Don’t you live in an isolated Christian community? You know, like the Amish in Ohio and Pennsylvania.

Why are you reliant on us secular masses to give you a place to work.

I’m thinking you need to pray to your Jesus to get you a Christian job where you only need to interact with other brave fearless Christians such as your ‘Hero for Liberty “ self.

Last edited:
Post #257

It's selfish of you not to let me work Tommy.

#248 reply to #215
You can work all you want. Just don’t infect any secular and or non-Christian people.
What do you think is so funny about my post #248 ? You've decided to live in some kind of a kingdom of god and from that place you have decided to throw stones at the secular masses for cowardice in the face of a virus that attacks humans, killing lung cells in a war against the immune system, until the life function of breathing ceases whenever the immune system loses the battle. And you think it’s “funny“ .

You cannot respond using language.

Why did you say Tommy is selfish to not let you work. I assume he does not live in your Godly Kingdom. He owes you no job in the real world.

Why do you think our secular nation owes you a job?

Why don’t you reply to my posts?

Talk about fearful. You can’t answer a single question?

Get the log out of your eye and engage in a conversation. Why are you here?

Last edited:
Post #257

It's selfish of you not to let me work Tommy.

#248 reply to #215
You can work all you want. Just don’t infect any secular and or non-Christian people.
What do you think is so funny about my post #248 ? You've decided to live in some kind of a kingdom of god and from that place you have decided to throw stones at the secular masses for cowardice in the face of a virus that attacks humans, killing lung cells in a war against the immune system, until the life function of breathing ceases whenever the immune system loses the battle. And you think it’s “funny“ .

You cannot respond using language.

Why did you say Tommy is selfish to not let you work. I assume he does not live in your Godly Kingdom. He owes you no job in the real world.

Why do you think our secular nation owes you a job?

Why don’t you reply to my posts?

Talk about fearful. You can’t answer a single question?

Get the log out of your eye and engage in a conversation. Why are you here?

nn_mal_coronavirus_spreads_to_US_200121_1920x1080.focal-760x428.jpg

a doctor explained all those little red things act like hooks & attach themselves to the lining of the lungs & effectively turns them into something that resembles honeycomb.

Forum List

Back