The congress should impeach Donald Trump

He'll settle Trump U without admission of guilt.

Besides, do you seriously want to trade up Trump for Pence?

The congress should impeach Donald Trump for screwing over thousands of people out of their life savings with Trump university and for being a sexual predator.

Do you agree?
I agree you are a pathetic, sad, bitter liberal who is pissed the nation rejected his criminal candidate...AGAIN.

This is going to be a miserable 4 years for you and liberal anti-Americans who are going to spend those 4 years cluttering up this board with daily hatred and BS, calling for Trump's Impeachment every day for everything he does.

The congress should impeach Donald Trump for screwing over thousands of people out of their life savings with Trump university and for being a sexual predator.

Do you agree?

If you wish to discuss inane impossibilities, could you at least get your facts right???

The vaunted number 3500 includes ALL lawsuits, filed by Donald Trump and filed against Donald Trump, in the last 4 decades.

He is actively involved in 75 lawsuits today ...... 51 filed by him, and 24 filed against him.

Now, as for the rest of this nonsense .... he cannot --- repeat, CANNOT --- be impeached for actions prior to taking office. Impeachment is for malfeasance in office - high crimes and misdemeanors - in the execution of his office. Impeachment is NOT a legal action - it is a punishment invoked by Congress, and allowed by the Constitution, and is a political action.

So, please .... stop wasting our time with lies and fantasies.

Do you agree?

No one ever agrees with you silly boy. Trolls are rarely agreed with........well except by other trolls.

Bernie Sanders could replace Trump with this little known loophole:

Bernie Sanders Could Replace President Trump With Little-Known Loophole | The Huffington Post

"Here is exactly what we need to do to save our great society. The information here is what we’ve all been waiting for. By doing this we can make Bernie the president on Inauguration day rather than President-elect Donald Trump."

OMG!!!!! How come we didn't know about this when Obama took office?????

Shit!!!!

On what grounds can you impeach Trump when he's not been found guilty of a damn thing?
He can be impeached for any high crimes and misdemeanors, but only after he is sworn in as POTUS. However, when impeached by the House, the Senate then holds the trial with the Chief Justice of SCOTUS presiding in the case of an impeachment of the POTUS! I guess you missed that in your Civics class back in the day!

On what grounds can you impeach Trump when he's not been found guilty of a damn thing?
He can be impeached for any high crimes and misdemeanors, but only after he is sworn in as POTUS. However, when impeached by the House, the Senate then holds the trial with the Chief Justice of SCOTUS presiding in the case of an impeachment of the POTUS! I guess you missed that in your Civics class back in the day!
How are you going to justify Impeaching Trump when Obama repeatedly violated both Constitution and law, committed subverdive / seditious / treasonous acts, protected criminals within his adminustration and party from prosecution, was found in Contempt of Court twice, still refuses to comply with court orders, was found to be in violation of the Constitution, and was caught lying (Perjury) regarding having knowledge of Hillary's un-authorized server during a criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton?

Barak Obama is the most lawless President in US history, and liberals (& cowardly Republicans) fave him a pass the entire time, for all of it.

After refusing to rein Obama in, any move to Impeach Donald Trump would be accurately seen as the biggest, most hypocritical, partisan case of 'sour-grapes-motivated' revenge (for Hillary losing) in US history.

Do you agree?
no Matthew....

but he can be disqualified by a State or many States or all States, if something egregious comes up about him before the electoral college votes on December 19...then V.P. Pence would be President and if he doesn't qualify either then our Congress can pick a new president for us.... I just read this yesterday, can't remember where? I know I was researching the elector HISTORY and how many presidents were elected without the popular vote...when I read it....but who knows what site???? :lol: It was interesting though.... apparently each State does its own vetting as to whether the President elect is 'qualified'.... now what 'qualified' means outside of being a natural born citizen and his/her minimum age....is up to each State..... my head was spinning with a lot of wha -whats!!!???

How are you going to justify Impeaching Trump when Obama repeatedly violated both Constitution and law, committed subverdive / seditious / treasonous acts, protected criminals within his adminustration and party from prosecution, was found in Contempt of Court twice, still refuses to comply with court orders, was found to be in violation of the Constitution, and was caught lying (Perjury) regarding having knowledge of Hillary's un-authorized server during a criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton?

Barak Obama is the most lawless President in US history, and liberals (& cowardly Republicans) fave him a pass the entire time, for all of it.

After refusing to rein Obama in, any move to Impeach Donald Trump would be accurately seen as the biggest, most hypocritical, partisan case of 'sour-grapes-motivated' revenge (for Hillary losing) in US history.
You fucking IDIOT! I outlined the procedure of Constitutional impeachment and trial for TD because she was fucking clueless about it like you are you Gawd Damn shit for brains! I'm not a member of the House so I'll have nothing to do with any impeachment you stupid mother fucker! I'm not a member of the Senate, so I'll have nothing to do with any trial based upon any Articles of impeachment you mentally impaired brain dead shit! I'm not carrying water for Obama, Clinton or that fucking clown Trump asshole!

Do you agree?

Impeachment is only for what crimes are committed while IN office. I don't think it's possible to impeach someone that hasn't even gotten there yet.

The bar has been raised so high for what is required to Impeach a US President thanks to Barry that no President will ever be Impeached again.

Barry should have been Impeached his 1st week in office, after declaring he would violate his oath of office by refusing to enforce existing US law because he disagreed with it. This was a signal, his declaration that he would 'rule' on his own as he saw fit.

From that point on Obama has acted unilaterally as a despot, enforcing or violating both the Constitution and Rule of Law as he saw fit to push his own agenda.

He by-passed Congress to make non-recess Cabinet appointments in violation of the Constitution according to the USSC, made his own treaties and had them ratified by the UN before Congress ever saw them, and took the country to war TWICE on his own without Congress' authorization to do so.

These ARE Impeachable offenses....except to a liberal when a liberal does it.

Forum List

Back