The Complete List of Barack Obama’s Scandals, Misdeeds, Crimes and Blunders

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
here are things to REALLY fret over people and decide to kick all these people out of office that is associated with all this

SNIP:
September 17th, 2013
Share4.9KTweet668Share29Share17

by John MacHaffie

• $6 trillion in new national debt under Obama…after he promised to decrease the deficit.

• Obamacare — A massive and incredibly convoluted bill which exponentially increases the federal government’s control over our personal lives…which neither Obama nor a single Democrat even read before passing, and which will likely bankrupt the nation.

• In both the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections, the Obama campaign purposely disabled the credit card verification system for its Web site donations, allowing anyone from any foreign country to donate with no limit and no proof of identity; in both elections it was demonstrated that people overseas and people with obviously false identities were able to donate to Obama campaign, in direct violation of several laws. To this day it is not known what percentage of Obama’s campaign funds are illegally obtained, since there is no documentation.

• Billions of taxpayer dollars gambled on “green” companies like Solyndra, NextEra, Ener1, Solar Trust and many others — all of which went bankrupt.

• An intentional refusal to enforce federal immigration laws.

• Unemployment at or above 8% for almost his entire term in office (which was actually closer to 15% actual unemployment).

• Operation Fast & Furious — a government-sponsored illegal gun-running scheme designed to purposely go awry so as to induce public outcry for gun control.

• Spent 20 years listening to a racist anti-American pastor (Rev. Jeremiah Wright), whom Obama described as a mentor. On March 18, 2008, Obama gave a speech in which he said “I could no more disown Jeremiah Wright than I could disown my own grandmother” and “[Wright's church, Trinity United] embodies the black community in its entirety.” Now Obama tries to pretend that Jeremiah Wright doesn’t exist, and that his extremist anti-white philosophy didn’t influence Obama’s worldview.

• Increased the percentage of Americans dependent on food stamps to unprecedented levels (now over 15% of the nation’s population).

• Militarily intervened in Libya in 2011 without the Congressional approval required by the War Powers Act — technically an impeachable offense.

• Before he entered politics, Obama worked as a lawyer suing banks in landmark cases, forcing them to give home loans to unqualified minority borrowers — a practice now understood as one of the primary initial causes of the eventual housing bubble and market collapse.

• Handed out over 1,200 waivers to politically connected donors exempting them from the onerous requirements of Obamacare.

• Greatly expanding the number of unaccountable “czars,” which essentially amounts to unilaterally adding new federal departments with no congressional oversight — leading to a true “bureaucracy” in the original sense (rule by unelected bureaucrats).

• Using taxpayer dollars to bail out the private pension funds of autoworkers’ unions at GM & Chrysler.

• Illegally ending the welfare-to-work requirements passed by Congress.

• Doling out $800 billion in stimulus cash for “shovel-ready” jobs that didn’t exist — the money just evaporated with no measurable economic benefit.

• Alienating and isolating Israel, our strongest ally in the Middle East.

• Apologizing to Islamists and terrorists for offending them.

• Under Obama’s watch, for the first time in history America’s credit rating was downgraded, due to his poor economic policies.

• Stopped American oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico, allowing other nations with worse environmental records to drill instead — thereby managing to both weaken our economy and damage the environment simultaneously.

• Proposed in 2008 to intentionally bankrupt the coal industry — and now lies to voters and workers in coal-producing regions about his true intent.

• Pretends to be concerned about skyrocketing energy prices, when in fact he vowed to increase them on purpose (so as to make alternative energy schemes more competitive.)

• In a primary debate against Hillary Clinton in 2008, Obama said he would never force people to buy health insurance, since those without it couldn’t afford to buy it. Less than two years later, he rammed through Obamacare, which does indeed force people to buy health insurance.

• During the 2008 campaign, Obama repeatedly promised that if he was elected “No family making less than $250,000 will see any form of tax increase.” This promise was broken over and over again once he was elected.

• In 2008 Obama vowed if elected to increase security along the U.S.-Mexican border — and then in 2010 stopped construction of a “virtual fence” on the border and re-routed money earmarked for border security to other projects.

ALL of it here
Read more at The Complete List of Barack Obama?s Scandals, Misdeeds, Crimes and Blunders | InvestmentWatch

1512552_10152504206475830_1789549015_n.jpg

I honestly know that at the tail-end of Bush's presidency there was a lot of conservatives criticizing his policies etc. I am certainly one of them.
Having said that - it is very rare for any liberals on this forum or anywhere for that matter who will say anything critical of Obama. Anything.
This says something about the two "sides".

The real list:

• Born in Kenya.

• Muslim.

• Black.

• Democrat.

Outside of FoxNation....that list will get you nowhere

didn't take long did it?^^^

Colin Powell?

deflect, deflect deflect

a new Obama deflector on the payroll

Stephinie, it all pales in comparison with the traffic on a bridge, didn't you know?

I honestly know that at the tail-end of Bush's presidency there was a lot of conservatives criticizing his policies etc. I am certainly one of them.
Having said that - it is very rare for any liberals on this forum or anywhere for that matter who will say anything critical of Obama. Anything.

It is extremely rare for any "conservatives" on this forum to not tell a lie about Obama. I don't know why they have this patholigical need to pile lies on top of whatever nuggets of truth there are about Obama.

Obama could be buried with the truth, but the retards just can't help themselves. They drink the most incredible piss.

Stop regurgitating manufactured bullshit, and start offering up solutions. Apparently this is virutally impossible for the hacks.

Stephinie, it all pales in comparison with the traffic on a bridge, didn't you know?

There is nowhere near the vitriol and manufactured bullshit right now that we saw in the days immediately following the attack in Benghazi. Not even close.

Only the dumbest retard hack would think there is.

It's been almost two and half years now. And two and a half years from now, you hacks will still be foaming at the mouth over Benghazi. NO ONE will be talking about the bridge closing.

Last edited:
Outside of FoxNation....that list will get you nowhere

In other words, regardless of factual content you will not even consider anything that is critical of Obama.
I am not surprised.
See how fast you dismissed everything on this list?
No different than Obama calling the IRS scandal and Benghazi - "phony scandals"...which is egregious.

true.

the batshit crazy obamadrones would get themselves crucified for their messiah.
he could drink the blood of babies they still would shriek "but but but booooosh"

one already started :lol:

It is extremely rare for any "conservatives" on this forum to not tell a lie about Obama. I don't know why they have this patholigical need to pile lies on top of whatever nuggets of truth there are about Obama.

Obama could be buried with the truth, but the retards just can't help themselves. They drink the most incredible piss.

Stop regurgitating manufactured bullshit, and start offering up solutions. Apparently this is virutally impossible for the hacks.

Bullshit.
So what you are saying is everything on this list is a lie?
Every one of them?

There is nowhere near the vitriol and manufactured bullshit right now that we saw in the days immediately following the attack in Benghazi. Not even close.

Only the dumbest retard hack would think there is.

And two and a half years from now, you hacks will still be foaming at the mouth over Benghazi. NO ONE will be talking about the bridge closing.

oh, piss off, the perfect example of a worshiping obamadrone :lmao:

Forum List

Back