The left has lost it. Their absurd narrative that everything is ok, sexual deviance is to be celebrated, and no one should be judged has lead to these types of criminal actions.

Police: Mass. man arrested for working out naked at Planet Fitness | Boston.com

People misunderstand dimocrap scum because they try to judge them through the lens of their own minds.

A mistake.

Whenever you're trying to figure out what they're up to or why they're doing it, always keep this little ditty in mind --

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity

Care to explain how you bend reality to blame “the left” ??

Uh....look at his statement.
told police officers that he thought he was in a “Judgement Free Zone,” before being arrested.
That’s pure progressives lingo. No normal human says “I thought I was in a judgement free zone”. Only the left thinks like that.

The left has literally become the Nazis. Just a bunch of mindless fascists who will not tolerate even a simple question.
For all the predictable speechifying about “diversity” that I heard at cocktail parties and literary events, I became struck by just how politically monolithic this scene really is. It’s not just that writers and editors have to be PC when it comes to their books and their public pronouncements: There also seems to be a crushing uniformity in regard to their privately held viewpoints.
There is nothing tolerant or “diverse” about the left. Absolutely nothing. They will not tolerate even the slightest deviation from their rigid and frightening doctrine. Case in point:
When I cut to the chase and asked why no one at the table seemed to feel aggrieved for women suffering under Islamic oppression, voices were raised and, well, I may or may not have been asked to leave. There were other experiences like this, and I learned to hold my tongue.
Chilling. The left will no longer engage in intellectualism. Not only will they not ask questions in the search for answers, solutions, or a better way, they won’t even tolerate someone else asking questions.

A Glimpse Into the Ideological Monoculture of Literary New York - Quillette

This is the next step. A woman was expelled from a Planet Fitness when she complained about a naked man in the women's locker room. It is a judgment free zone and she made a judgment.

told police officers that he thought he was in a “Judgement Free Zone,” before being arrested.
That’s pure progressives lingo. No normal human says “I thought I was in a judgement free zone”. Only the left thinks like that.
That's planet fitness's slogan you idiot.

The left has lost it. Their absurd narrative that everything is ok, sexual deviance is to be celebrated, and no one should be judged has lead to these types of criminal actions.

Don't blame what Republicans do on us.
Don’t make lame ass “I know you are but what am I” posts. The left is the side of sexual deviance. You know it. I know it. Your precious LGBT community knows it.

So you agree that means to work out stark-naked? :lmao:

I’m just curious. Are you going to attribute every weird anecdote on the internet you see to progressives in general?
When it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, and smells like a duck...

So you agree that means to work out stark-naked? :lmao:
Ummm. What? Where did I say that? You and your ilk are blithering on as if it's some sorta liberal touch-stone and it's not. It's the business's advertising slogan.

Any more stupid stawmen you wanna blurt out?

Don’t make lame ass “I know you are but what am I” posts. The left is the side of sexual deviance. You know it. I know it. Your precious LGBT community knows it.

Again, guy, just because you are repressed homosexual like most homophobes are, doesn't mean that anything is "Deviant".

The only deviant behavior is homophobia.

Ummm. What? Where did I say that?
Why else would you mention it? It has absolutely nothing to do with the article. Nothing. There had to be a reason you felt so compelled to bring it up.
You and your ilk are blithering on as if it's some sorta liberal touch-stone and it's not.
Um...yes it is sparky. It absolutely is one of the favorite battle cries of the left.
It's the business's advertising slogan.
Again...what the fuck does that have to do with the price of rice in China? You might as well blurt out “hey...their company colors are purple!!!”. Uh...ok? And? :eusa_doh:
Any more stupid stawmen you wanna blurt out?
#Irony :lmao:

Forum List

Back