The commies are now banning drive thrus, for THE global WARMING problem.

kinda my entire point, dude. when you blame a generic group of people for all the pain in the world, what do they do in return? it keeps the cycle of stupid going, IN MY OPINION.

and yes. i do have my days to be sure.
leftists are hardly a generic group of people. Let's just understand that. You may wish to call them that, but they are the controllers of our world. Maybe you don't know that. Hmmmmm maybe that's the disconnect.
any group identified by a stereotype to me is a generic group without a direct course of action to address what you view to be the problem. should we take leftists to court? boycot leftists? who would that be, exactly?

they don't control my world. but that's fine. i've tried to explain my point because you were at first just asking. fair enough. but now that we're down to whatever this is, i'm going to go ahead and let y'all get back to raging.

let me know if it ever does more than mindless venting.
sure the leftists control your world, they're doing it right now. The house is not discussing the new trade deal for Mexico and Canada. That affects you. They won't discuss immigration, and that affects you. If they raise taxes, that will affect you.

You have a hard time explaining your point because it can't really be explained. You don't like generalizations, good for you. offer a solution! Your own words. rather than engage in a battle on the board, offer up solutions, listen to the other side. we're doing that right now. Offer me a solution to the impeachment the leftists are secretly holding.
i don't have a hard time explaining it in as much as you do understanding it.

of which, isn't my problem.

night.
I understand completely. I think it's foolish.
i think screaming in rage at what you want changed is foolish.

there. i think we're done now.

leftists are hardly a generic group of people. Let's just understand that. You may wish to call them that, but they are the controllers of our world. Maybe you don't know that. Hmmmmm maybe that's the disconnect.
any group identified by a stereotype to me is a generic group without a direct course of action to address what you view to be the problem. should we take leftists to court? boycot leftists? who would that be, exactly?

they don't control my world. but that's fine. i've tried to explain my point because you were at first just asking. fair enough. but now that we're down to whatever this is, i'm going to go ahead and let y'all get back to raging.

sure the leftists control your world, they're doing it right now. The house is not discussing the new trade deal for Mexico and Canada. That affects you. They won't discuss immigration, and that affects you. If they raise taxes, that will affect you.

You have a hard time explaining your point because it can't really be explained. You don't like generalizations, good for you. offer a solution! Your own words. rather than engage in a battle on the board, offer up solutions, listen to the other side. we're doing that right now. Offer me a solution to the impeachment the leftists are secretly holding.

night.

we're never done, but for now, I'll do what I do and you do what you do. I enjoy screaming.

night.

we're never done, but for now, I'll do what I do and you do what you do. I enjoy screaming.
have fun storming the castle. :)

night.

another dig eh? you can't help yourself. too fking funny. the one dude trying to turn off the control monocle, still trying to control the monocle. too fking funny. Irony at it's finest.

night.

another dig eh? you can't help yourself. too fking funny. the one dude trying to turn off the control monocle, still trying to control the monocle. too fking funny. Irony at it's finest.
it was a line from princess bride is all. not a dig but just trying to be funny using a well known line.

well, i thought it was well known. in any event, yea. i think we're done for now.

and *I'M* the sensitive one.

it was a line from princess bride is all. not a dig but just trying to be funny using a well known line.

well, i thought it was well known. in any event, yea. i think we're done for now.

Inappropriate moment perhaps for you. It was posted with a form of implied allowance. princess bride I've never heard of it.

Inappropriate moment perhaps for you. It was posted with a form of implied allowance. princess bride I've never heard of it.
not inappropriate at all.

have a nice day. (don't bother letting me know if that's ok to say)

not inappropriate at all.

have a nice day. (don't bother letting me know if that's ok to say)
thanks, have a nice day back. that was simple. I'm a nice guy with integrity.

My new Jeep has a setting where when you stop at a light the engine shuts off and re engages when you take your foot off the brake.

I find it annoying and wonder about the wear and tear on the starter and battery so I just disable it.
if a vehicle did that i would not buy it. period.
Like I said I disable it.

I really like the car so it's not a deal breaker to me that I have to push a button to disable a feature I don't want

My new Jeep has a setting where when you stop at a light the engine shuts off and re engages when you take your foot off the brake.

I find it annoying and wonder about the wear and tear on the starter and battery so I just disable it.
if a vehicle did that i would not buy it. period.
Like I said I disable it.

I really like the car so it's not a deal breaker to me that I have to push a button to disable a feature I don't want
yea, it would be disabled, to be sure. more mean if that option is not allowed.

No, the commies are not banning drive thrus for global warming, they ban them for obesity.
yes, the leftist in NYC banned 48 ounce soda beverages. but the leftists shouldn't be scolded.
And what do they deserve that soda for? Did they exhibit good behavior to earn that soda?
if a gay man has the right to get aids, then a fat guy has the right to a 48 ouncer. Especially in NYC.
No because unlike the gay guy who is a democrat, the fat guy is a racist and wants that 48 ouncer only for more male domination.

No, the commies are not banning drive thrus for global warming, they ban them for obesity.
yes, the leftist in NYC banned 48 ounce soda beverages. but the leftists shouldn't be scolded.
And what do they deserve that soda for? Did they exhibit good behavior to earn that soda?
if a gay man has the right to get aids, then a fat guy has the right to a 48 ouncer. Especially in NYC.
No because unlike the gay guy who is a democrat, the fat guy is a racist and wants that 48 ouncer only for more male domination.
male domination or white male privilege?

Yes, white male privilege too. Now do you see what happens when you don't ban those fast food places?

Yes, white male privilege too. Now do you see what happens when you don't ban those fast food places?
I feel sorry for the fat black man or gay man that can't get that old 48 ouncer.

Forum List

Back