The commies are now banning drive thrus, for THE global WARMING problem.

Cities ban new drive-thrus to fight climate change are banning drive-thrus, citing the additional carbon emissions that are released. Minneapolis this summer banned construction of new drive-thrus, while officials in Long Beach, California, have imposed a six-month ban on new drive-thrus while they study the issue.

(They are "studying the issue.")

That's right folks. Idling cars. We will now be able to run red lights?

The war cannot start soon enough on these fucking lunatics.

How long before people have to have any form of travel approved. Or people are assigned days and times they can drive to limit unnecessary carbon emissions.

call off all sporting events and concerts? And again, the groups doing all of this are leftist groups. Period.

and i expressed my opinion of it. that's all.

i don't tend to speak in evil generalizations but prefer to go after the actual causes of things. saying SCREW THE LEFT leaves you with what actionable items to help improve upon what you see?

i am not a generalization. you are not either. none of us all including the owl. yet we use these generalizations in which to express our rage and that's fine. but when you try to attack them? makes zero sense to me and only seems to keep the circle of stupid going.

in my opinion.
but it wasn't a generalization. he stated leftists, not democrats. big difference. Leftists have been destroying humans for thousands of years. you know this correct?
i know people believe that.
It's in recorded history. hitler and the nazis, the past is forever riddled in abuse to middle class. facts all of it, and one group always stands out, leftists, elitist leftists. You can shrug your shoulders and say bahshaw, I don't care, but a fact is a fact, and isn't a generalization.
that's fine. i simply disagree. i don't view raging at a "group" of people as conducive into resolving the very issue you are raging about. you rage, they rage back, you rage harder, they return the same - and in the end nothing gets done except for marking in bold neon a solid path to violence.

maybe i'm more looking for solutions, not blame. screaming YOU SUCK YOU LEFTIST COMMIE BASTARD is no more on the path to a solution than calling people nazi's, racists, or any other extreme name many love to play in substitution of common sense in what do you really want to do?

resolve the issue, or express your rage? i don't find those 2 as the same thing. that's all.
that's fine. You are allowed. Just know, that others are that way, and it isn't wrong. You making it seem as wrong, is wrong. you should move along and allow those with those beliefs to carry on their business as they want. Seems fair right? Again, he didn't do that, all he said was leftists wanted to take away the middle class. And there is plenty of evidence to support that thought. Just saying, I think you jumped the gun. IMO.

BTW, there are solutions and are ignored by the leftists. Tariff's for one. Just saying.
so you are in essence i should only be talking with people who agree with me. isn't that an echo chamber?

and you won't get to said solutions by blaming "the other side" for all the worlds woes. would you meet with people who wanted to fix things while saying you're the entire cause for the problems?

if he's free to express how he feels and that's fine; so am i. it works for all or none, doesn't it?

but it wasn't a generalization. he stated leftists, not democrats. big difference. Leftists have been destroying humans for thousands of years. you know this correct?
It's in recorded history. hitler and the nazis, the past is forever riddled in abuse to middle class. facts all of it, and one group always stands out, leftists, elitist leftists. You can shrug your shoulders and say bahshaw, I don't care, but a fact is a fact, and isn't a generalization.
that's fine. i simply disagree. i don't view raging at a "group" of people as conducive into resolving the very issue you are raging about. you rage, they rage back, you rage harder, they return the same - and in the end nothing gets done except for marking in bold neon a solid path to violence.

maybe i'm more looking for solutions, not blame. screaming YOU SUCK YOU LEFTIST COMMIE BASTARD is no more on the path to a solution than calling people nazi's, racists, or any other extreme name many love to play in substitution of common sense in what do you really want to do?

resolve the issue, or express your rage? i don't find those 2 as the same thing. that's all.
that's fine. You are allowed. Just know, that others are that way, and it isn't wrong. You making it seem as wrong, is wrong. you should move along and allow those with those beliefs to carry on their business as they want. Seems fair right? Again, he didn't do that, all he said was leftists wanted to take away the middle class. And there is plenty of evidence to support that thought. Just saying, I think you jumped the gun. IMO.

BTW, there are solutions and are ignored by the leftists. Tariff's for one. Just saying.
so you are in essence i should only be talking with people who agree with me. isn't that an echo chamber?

and you won't get to said solutions by blaming "the other side" for all the worlds woes. would you meet with people who wanted to fix things while saying you're the entire cause for the problems?

if he's free to express how he feels and that's fine; so am i. it works for all or none, doesn't it?
I can blame the other side for ignoring solutions all I want. As I stated, there are solutions. They don't like them. I'm waiting on their solutions. They never provide any. all fact. I don't ignore facts.

Oh BTW, I give two shits who and why you communicate, but understand the backlash when accusing people of things. fingers point back.

Again, you are a rather touchy fellow. It seems you have doubts about your positions so you come off brash. Just feedback.

This is stupid! I oppose banning most anything as I believe in indivual liberty. Whether it is a burger or a dress it is your choice.

basically I agree with you but I would try to "educate" people on their choices;

you can sit in your car like a slug and burn gas while waiting in a car line for your burger OR you can park it, save gas, and WALK (get some exercise) into the building.
Fuck you loser. Going to a chick Fil A, sitting in the fucking drive thru. Afterwards, I am going to the local cemetery. Finding the grave of this fucking left winger I know that thankfully died and is burning in hell. I am dropping my pants, squatting over the grave stone, and shitting right on top of it.

Just because of your post you stupid fucking self righteous gasbag.

amazing....

I said I agreed with you and your response was full of hate....

you are truly a piece of shit.

I can blame the other side for ignoring solutions all I want. As I stated, there are solutions. They don't like them. I'm waiting on their solutions. They never provide any. all fact. I don't ignore facts.

Oh BTW, I give two shits who and why you communicate, but understand the backlash when accusing people of things. fingers point back.

Again, you are a rather touchy fellow. It seems you have doubts about your positions so you come off brash. Just feedback.
kinda my entire point, dude. when you blame a generic group of people for all the pain in the world, what do they do in return? it keeps the cycle of stupid going, IN MY OPINION.

and yes. i do have my days to be sure.

kinda my entire point, dude. when you blame a generic group of people for all the pain in the world, what do they do in return? it keeps the cycle of stupid going, IN MY OPINION.

leftists are hardly a generic group of people. Let's just understand that. You may wish to call them that, but they are the controllers of our world. Maybe you don't know that. Hmmmmm maybe that's the disconnect.

leftists are hardly a generic group of people. Let's just understand that. You may wish to call them that, but they are the controllers of our world. Maybe you don't know that. Hmmmmm maybe that's the disconnect.
any group identified by a stereotype to me is a generic group without a direct course of action to address what you view to be the problem. should we take leftists to court? boycot leftists? who would that be, exactly?

they don't control my world. but that's fine. i've tried to explain my point because you were at first just asking. fair enough. but now that we're down to whatever this is, i'm going to go ahead and let y'all get back to raging.

let me know if it ever does more than mindless venting.

No, the commies are not banning drive thrus for global warming, they ban them for obesity.

outrageous!

if I want to eat unhealthy and fatty foods and become dangerously obese to the point that I have heart and leg and back and stomach problems and need to go to the doctors and hospitals and take expensive medicines (because I have a right to NOT diet or exercise!) which will end up costing taxpayers or insurance companies (money from other people) MILLIONS OF DOLLARS then that is MY RIGHT!

but woe to the pot smoker who gets cancer and needs MY MONEY for treatments!

any group identified by a stereotype to me is a generic group without a direct course of action to address what you view to be the problem. should we take leftists to court? boycot leftists? who would that be, exactly?

they don't control my world. but that's fine. i've tried to explain my point because you were at first just asking. fair enough. but now that we're down to whatever this is, i'm going to go ahead and let y'all get back to raging.

"should we take leftists to court? boycot leftists? who would that be, exactly"

according to conservatives that would be EVERYONE who doesn't support trump.

sure the leftists control your world, they're doing it right now. The house is not discussing the new trade deal for Mexico and Canada. That affects you. They won't discuss immigration, and that affects you. If they raise taxes, that will affect you.

You have a hard time explaining your point because it can't really be explained. You don't like generalizations, good for you. offer a solution! Your own words. rather than engage in a battle on the board, offer up solutions, listen to the other side. we're doing that right now. Offer me a solution to the impeachment the leftists are secretly holding.

sure the leftists control your world, they're doing it right now. The house is not discussing the new trade deal for Mexico and Canada. That affects you. They won't discuss immigration, and that affects you. If they raise taxes, that will affect you.

You have a hard time explaining your point because it can't really be explained. You don't like generalizations, good for you. offer a solution! Your own words. rather than engage in a battle on the board, offer up solutions, listen to the other side. we're doing that right now. Offer me a solution to the impeachment the leftists are secretly holding.
i don't have a hard time explaining it in as much as you do understanding it.

of which, isn't my problem.

night.

i don't have a hard time explaining it in as much as you do understanding it.

of which, isn't my problem.

night.
I understand completely. I think it's foolish.

"should we take leftists to court? boycot leftists? who would that be, exactly"

according to conservatives that would be EVERYONE who doesn't support trump.
well certainly we should take leftists to court. why not? are they exempt from courts? It sure seems like it to me since Trump's been in office. It's fking nonstop leftist misbehaving and acting illegally. Why is it we can't bring a leftists such as Brennan or Lerner, or Obammy? Or Biden, or Hitlery? they are all above the law, we're learning that. odd huh, the same leftists making statements about trump being above the law sit there today. Schitt's Pelosi to name two more,

Who killed Seth Rich? a leftist. no investigation. above the law. how about uranium one, let's bring hitlery and her foundation to court. Why not? hmmmm above the law. yeah, I'll shit back at you all every day. I'll be a fkwad and anything I need to be to prove your arrogance and hatred of opposing points of view. pffttt.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'm all for combating global warming, but if it's between me having to walk into one of those places and the Earth dying the Earth can go fuck itself.

Forum List

Back