The commies are now banning drive thrus, for THE global WARMING problem.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Cities ban new drive-thrus to fight climate change are banning drive-thrus, citing the additional carbon emissions that are released. Minneapolis this summer banned construction of new drive-thrus, while officials in Long Beach, California, have imposed a six-month ban on new drive-thrus while they study the issue.

(They are "studying the issue.")

That's right folks. Idling cars. We will now be able to run red lights?

The war cannot start soon enough on these fucking lunatics.

This is stupid! I oppose banning most anything as I believe in indivual liberty. Whether it is a burger or a dress it is your choice.

Cities ban new drive-thrus to fight climate change are banning drive-thrus, citing the additional carbon emissions that are released. Minneapolis this summer banned construction of new drive-thrus, while officials in Long Beach, California, have imposed a six-month ban on new drive-thrus while they study the issue.

I think traffic lights should be banned.
They are the primary cause of traffic-jams.

For all the BRAGGING leftards do about how damn SMART they think are, they sure pull some incredibly DUMBASS stunts.

The day we understand that everything the left stands for is the eradication of the middle class and mass control over the people.....

Don't have any clue why the left don't get it. Especially the middle class leftists.

How the fuck are so blind?

It makes perfect sense if you know the real objective.

This is a direct move against capitalism in general. Fast food drive-through restaurants are an easy target.

The day we understand that everything the left stands for is the eradication of the middle class and mass control over the people.....

Don't have any clue why the left don't get it. Especially the middle class leftists.

how are you this stupid?

tapping out.

isn't the car going to pick it up anyway, and someone could leave their car running? what a complete set of idiots. really, they have no brain. none.

Get rid of railroad crossings, Red Lights, rush hour traffic, I mean, what is the difference? Can someone with a brain go to the city halls and remove these useless idiots? thank you!

Wow, the outrage here here is nuts.

Guess you don't wanna get between a conservitard and his/her junk food.

When idiot Dem's propose banning their goddamn tax and spend TOLL BOOTHS then I'll take them seriously on climate change.
And stop and go lights, railroad crossings, rush hour traffic, shit cops, they pull you over and one leaves one car running. stop signs, I mean, let's have mass chaos, it's what they actually want.

when you see a leftist, know that fk wants to ruin your life.take your money, your gun, fk, sounds a lot like Hitler.

how are you this stupid?

tapping out.
Go fuck yourself you stupid fucking ignorant idiot .

isn't the car going to pick it up anyway, and someone could leave their car running? what a complete set of idiots. really, they have no brain. none.

Get rid of railroad crossings, Red Lights, rush hour traffic, I mean, what is the difference? Can someone with a brain go to the city halls and remove these useless idiots? thank you!

Iceberg the moron thinks it makes perfect sense to ban drive thrus and he thinks it is actually about saving the planet.

Remember when that loser wanted to "wait and see" when Kavanaugh was obviously being railroaded by the left?

What a fucking idiot. About as fucking stupid as Mac.

how are you this stupid?

tapping out.
curious what you meant by this response. What was wrong with the post you replied to?

Iceberg the moron thinks it makes perfect sense to ban drive thrus and he thinks it is actually about saving the planet.

Remember when that loser wanted to "wait and see" when Kavanaugh was obviously being railroaded by the left?

What a fucking idiot. About as fucking stupid as Mac.

well if he believes that, and I have no info yet that he does, but if he does, then he should present the evidence that man is causing global warming. that's all. just post an observed empirical piece of data that supports that position. that's all. still today, there is nadda.

how are you this stupid?

tapping out.
curious what you meant by this response. What was wrong with the post you replied to?
it's 100% emotional and not allowing for other thought than his own. i don't agree with him, i'm blind.

i'm tired of the pure emotional turmoil people seem to need to live in 24x7 where thinking is not encouraged but emo-rage is. if thats what he wants to do, rage on. have a day. but i'll slide to ignore and move on as well.

how are you this stupid?

tapping out.
He is a fucking idiot who thinks Columbus's voyage had no impact on history.

Forum List

Back