The Coming Split

See the source image
Then the same thing would happen, and the DNC will win, simple enough.

Ummm.......I'm ABOVE average honey dew. FAR above ;)
But if I HAD to choose between Biden or Trump again...damn....what could I do but hold my nose and do it?
At least he doesn't admit to hating America (T-rump that is)
They both stink. America gets what it deserves.

It's not comedy...it's common sense. Try it at least once.
Finally...I didn't expect you to recognize satire. A bit above your pay grade.
Oh trust me.... me and the entire world knows...you're a fucking joke.

Pretty tough to imagine they won't fall in line and vote for the (R), because they have to save America from Evil and Satan and Hitler and the Commies 'n such.

I've seen that mindset on both 'sides'. I know people who say things like: "If Trump gets elected, we're all in trouble because he's a dangerous man!"

As I've said before, (mostly to the sound of crickets chirping) both sides have been manipulated to hate and fear each other. That works out quite well for the corrupt powers whose M.O is divide and conquer.

I've seen that mindset on both 'sides'. I know people who say things like: "If Trump gets elected, we're all in trouble because he's a dangerous man!"

As I've said before, (mostly to the sound of crickets chirping) both sides have been manipulated to hate and fear each other. That works out quite well for the corrupt powers whose M.O is divide and conquer.
Definitely. There are people on both ends of the spectrum who make a living dividing the country into warring tribes. They've been winning for quite some time now.

I started to get turned off from opposing the DNC after Trump built the Jewish extermination camps, and then he started the world war and I thought, "No, I just can't anymore"

But then, I dunno, I just continued to refuse to vote democrat anyway
I lost my dad to trump's camps.

Why not just call it the trump party? That's what it has been for the last few years.
It's better to call the new party the MAGA party. Then those who hold the same values as Trump can run for president and other offices in 2026, 2028, 2030, etc.

If Trump gets elected again, he will be president for life. He's already working on it.

I don't know HOW many times I have felt a coming split!

I'm off by about a half a board on my release, I don't compensate for it by using less lift, the ball rolls squarely to the head pin and I just put my head in my hands and walk back to my teammates knowing I have just left a seven ten.

That got Wilson elected, the worst US President in history.
Indeed, the First Democrat racist Ku Klux Klan president.

**********​
**********​
**********​

You mean the guy who keeps curbstomping your side, while never losing his calm smile?

There are plenty of morons, but Biden is not among them. The morons are the ones claiming that the guy running circles around them is stupid, and saying that entirely because their precious conservative MSM told them to say it.

Whatever. Keep those BDS tears flowing. They nourish the souls of patriots, after all. Mmmm. So delicious. So satisfying. Mor plz.

And keep underestimating Biden. That makes it so much easier for Democrats to win. Propagandists shouldn't make the mistake of falling for their own propaganda, yet you always do.

You believe Dementia *Joe is calling the shots?
Too funny!

Call the party the NGP, National Guardian Party. I've even made a logo for it:

ngplogo.png

The Elephant, The Donkey and..The Wolf-Dog.

Take it, run with it.​

Forum List

Back