The Coming Red Flood

It's time to destroy what remains of the Dem party once and for all.

Sadly the GOP will protect the democratic party. Getting rid of one could topple the other. What we need to do is get rid of all incumbents (good or bad) for at least 3 election cycles. This could keep the old guard from educating the newly elected in how to be corrupt, which lobbyist pay the most and how to fill bills with pork.

Moderate Dems were largely purged from the Dem party in 2010, an historic Dem loss the worst in nearly 100 years. Remaining far left Dems said good riddance and pulled the party hard left.

Conservative republicans were purged about that same time. The last of the remaining are dwindling too. Rand isn't as "conservative" as he used to be.

Ask him who paid for his committee seat.

Biden and Dimocrats inviting the flood we are now seeing on our southern border, is reason enough to kick these fuckers to the curb!

There was a LOT of those dem wits inviting this BS. From BLM to the LGBT weirdo's. The broke wokers, cancel culture. I swear these last few years have been a horrible nightmare for decent folks.
The Defund the Police movement has made actual innocent victims out to be the bad guys. Putting violent druggies like George Floyd on a pedestal, all the while bashing decent parents who don't want schools teaching CRT.

I'm not a republican. But I sure hope the GOP kicks some serious butt in November. As an independent, knowing what happens during a GOP majority, that will create problems of it's own. But nothing like what the left had brought upon this country.

The GOP / Conservatives need to be extremely careful in their arrogant messaging.

Instead of bragging/ declaring a 'Red Tsunami / Tidal Wave is coming', they need to stress 'ONLY if voters show up at the polls and actually VOTE!

Remember how Democrats declared Hillary would have her own massive sweep in her run for President?! How'd that work out for her?

Republicans / conservatives better have learned their mistakes and the criminal Democrat Party tricks from last time and be ready this time.

A wounded animal that is cornered is more dangerous than one that is not.

Hillary was over-confident and ripe for the picking.

The next election the democrats were seriously 'wounded' with a dain bramaged candidate who seemingly had no chance while hiding in his basemment....how'd that work out.

Be vigilante, be watchful, be ready, & get out the vote.

I'm independent of all party & politician affiliations. I don't vote republican or democrat. So I just wanted to compile a list of reasons as to why the democrats, liberals and radical progressives are going down in November. I do this in hopes that we never have years and years of a nightmare like these last few years have been.
To those on the left, I can somewhat understand why you didn't vote for Trump. I didn't vote for him either. Trump lied a lot. Plus the fabricated information you got from news organizations had you thinking he was as bad as the devil himself. But just note, a lot of Trumps actions were in retaliation from some BS witch hunt the left was pulling. Constantly. 24/7 bashing of Trump for things that would've actually helped this country, had the congress and the citizens gotten behind him on the idea. Like closing the borders, a better NAFTA deal, a better trade deal with China.
None the less, here's the list.

1. Inflation. Don't get me wrong, a lot of Trump and Pelosi's spending after the Dems took the house, caused a lot of our inflation woes. Plus the increase in the minimum wage and covid. The economy goes through a boom and bust cycle like the oil industry does. And it doesn't care if there's a republican or democrat president. But it happened on the democrats watch. The lefts idea of fixing this, was to borrow more money from the fed. Which is what helped to create the economies bust cycle and create higher inflation.

2. Fuel cost. I don't blame the left for this, because I understand the oil industries boom and bust cycle. But stopping the XL pipeline and the new oil leases gave the oil companies an excuse to start their bust cycle and increase prices. Green energy is something that needs to be implemented slowly, over time. And the free market should dictate it. Not government handouts and force. Global warming has been going on since the ice age started to end. It'll be another million years before humans can no longer adapt to the earth climate. But by then, we'll have the technology to find another habitable planet and start human life on it.

3. Racism. The left has been brainwashed into thinking most white people, especially those on the right, are racist. And that our system was established by whites for white. Fact is, most of us don't care about people's race. It's not the black race we don't trust. It's the human race. And for good reason. The USA was established by whites, for white. And is still ran by whites. Why? Because 60% of the country is still white. While only about 13% of it is black. Blacks are not going to get an equal footing until they bring an equal amount of decent blacks to the table. Considering that blacks make up huge % of the criminal element in this country, I don't see that changing any time soon. When blacks only make up 1/4 of the jail and prison population, because their thugs stop committing crime, then they'll start seeing a much higher rate of middle and upper class blacks in society. The system isn't rigged against blacks. It's rigged against thugs and criminals. This is why you don't see white trash heading up some corporation. Mike Lindell didn't start making good money until he stopped being white druggy trash. And now, he helps people with drug addiction with part of his profits.

4. Transgender. People like Lia Thomas is a good example of why this is so bizarre and out of control. But even more importantly, is what they're doing to the children. Teaching them to believe they can be any gender they want to be is out of line. This is something that's been pushed on the American people by special interest groups, doctors and big pharma who profit from these things. Parents of a confused child is led to believe by "for profit" doctors that something is wrong with the child. The parents want to fix it, so they take the therapist & medical doctors advice and start pumping drugs into the kid. And the whole time, the doctors and therapist are banking because they don't actually care if the child is just pretending or confused about how things really are.

5. NATO. Our foreign policy, thanks to the military industrial complex, dictates that we are the worlds police. We fund most of NATO with money we don't even have. Money that's created by the Fed and borrowed by our government to maintain this worlds police force. One of the few things I agreed with Trump on, was to force NATO countries to start paying their fair share. There's no reason for them to not pay their fair share if they're going to get the protection of the US government and our military. Foreign aid should be limited to donations of US citizens and corporations.

6. Border Security. For the record, I used to be pretty supportive of a more open door border policy. Allowing people to travel freely from one country to the next seems more like an unalienable right than a privilege. But because of the financial and criminal impact it's had on our country, then my opinion on this has changed. Especially with the influx of heroin and fentanyl from Mexico. It wasn't too long ago when the democrats were the secure border party. They wanted a secure border to help keep immigrants from taking Americans jobs. This was back when the democrats were "pro American working class." Some of you in your 30's and 40's probably don't remember that.

7. Drugs. The left seems to think that all drugs should be legal. That citizens should be allowed to get high on anything they choose. I see their point. Honestly I do. But what the pro druggies (on both sides of this issue) don't realize is the damage these drugs do to so many others who don't even use drugs. We all know what happens to people when they get hooked on things like meth and heroin. They begin a downward spiral that usually ends with them destroying their lives and the lives of their loved ones. If these druggies didn't create so many innocent victims, that would be one thing. But that's simply not the case. Druggies have a long line of innocent victims in their path. Everything from stealing to violence, just to get their next fix. "We the People" are sick of these people creating victims, and then getting a slap on the wrist by some lazy prosecutor and judge. "We the people" want a safer society where we can travel, shop and live in our own homes without the threat of some dope adversely affecting our lives for his own personal gain.
The amount of money that citizens and companies have to spend on security is astronomical. Video surveillance, prisons, more and more police officers and police equipment. So many judges, prosecutors. Armored vehicles, swat teams, etc etc etc. Just think for one second, how much security plays a part in our society. Everything from better door locks to executions.

These are just a few issues that I believe is going to created the red flood this November. For the more moderate democrats, I hope you'll start standing up to these RP's (radical progressives.) The RP's have forced yall to sit down and shut up. Force you to side with them over issues that moderates wouldn't never stood for. Like running conservative speakers off college campuses. All the while professing to support the 1st Amendment. The other day, a young white girl on a college campus was threatened and chased by a mostly black angry mob, because she supported a black conservative (Allen West). Other people in her group, were caught and beaten by this mob. I've known moderate democrats my entire life. I used to be one. And I know yall would never stand for things like this just 10 years ago. So why have yall allowed the RP's to infiltrate the democratic party and make a mockery of it? The RP's can find a home in the "Green Party." This is where they belong. And yet, yall have allowed to take over and destroy the party from the inside out. Much like the republicans destroyed the Tea Party of 2007.
How'd it go?

It's always the known trolls who revive dead and buried threads. Losers have nothing better to do than dig around in the archives lol
I've wondered about that.....I'll see threads that I posted in months ago spring back to life with some leftist giving me a thumbs down or making a "I told you so" post. I just figured that they are hard-up for something to do.

That said I've fielded "tech questions" about guns I've posted some time ago and I'm only too glad to help so I guess it's a wash. ;)

I'm independent of all party & politician affiliations. I don't vote republican or democrat. So I just wanted to compile a list of reasons as to why the democrats, liberals and radical progressives are going down in November. I do this in hopes that we never have years and years of a nightmare like these last few years have been.
To those on the left, I can somewhat understand why you didn't vote for Trump. I didn't vote for him either. Trump lied a lot. Plus the fabricated information you got from news organizations had you thinking he was as bad as the devil himself. But just note, a lot of Trumps actions were in retaliation from some BS witch hunt the left was pulling. Constantly. 24/7 bashing of Trump for things that would've actually helped this country, had the congress and the citizens gotten behind him on the idea. Like closing the borders, a better NAFTA deal, a better trade deal with China.
None the less, here's the list.

1. Inflation. Don't get me wrong, a lot of Trump and Pelosi's spending after the Dems took the house, caused a lot of our inflation woes. Plus the increase in the minimum wage and covid. The economy goes through a boom and bust cycle like the oil industry does. And it doesn't care if there's a republican or democrat president. But it happened on the democrats watch. The lefts idea of fixing this, was to borrow more money from the fed. Which is what helped to create the economies bust cycle and create higher inflation.

2. Fuel cost. I don't blame the left for this, because I understand the oil industries boom and bust cycle. But stopping the XL pipeline and the new oil leases gave the oil companies an excuse to start their bust cycle and increase prices. Green energy is something that needs to be implemented slowly, over time. And the free market should dictate it. Not government handouts and force. Global warming has been going on since the ice age started to end. It'll be another million years before humans can no longer adapt to the earth climate. But by then, we'll have the technology to find another habitable planet and start human life on it.

3. Racism. The left has been brainwashed into thinking most white people, especially those on the right, are racist. And that our system was established by whites for white. Fact is, most of us don't care about people's race. It's not the black race we don't trust. It's the human race. And for good reason. The USA was established by whites, for white. And is still ran by whites. Why? Because 60% of the country is still white. While only about 13% of it is black. Blacks are not going to get an equal footing until they bring an equal amount of decent blacks to the table. Considering that blacks make up huge % of the criminal element in this country, I don't see that changing any time soon. When blacks only make up 1/4 of the jail and prison population, because their thugs stop committing crime, then they'll start seeing a much higher rate of middle and upper class blacks in society. The system isn't rigged against blacks. It's rigged against thugs and criminals. This is why you don't see white trash heading up some corporation. Mike Lindell didn't start making good money until he stopped being white druggy trash. And now, he helps people with drug addiction with part of his profits.

4. Transgender. People like Lia Thomas is a good example of why this is so bizarre and out of control. But even more importantly, is what they're doing to the children. Teaching them to believe they can be any gender they want to be is out of line. This is something that's been pushed on the American people by special interest groups, doctors and big pharma who profit from these things. Parents of a confused child is led to believe by "for profit" doctors that something is wrong with the child. The parents want to fix it, so they take the therapist & medical doctors advice and start pumping drugs into the kid. And the whole time, the doctors and therapist are banking because they don't actually care if the child is just pretending or confused about how things really are.

5. NATO. Our foreign policy, thanks to the military industrial complex, dictates that we are the worlds police. We fund most of NATO with money we don't even have. Money that's created by the Fed and borrowed by our government to maintain this worlds police force. One of the few things I agreed with Trump on, was to force NATO countries to start paying their fair share. There's no reason for them to not pay their fair share if they're going to get the protection of the US government and our military. Foreign aid should be limited to donations of US citizens and corporations.

6. Border Security. For the record, I used to be pretty supportive of a more open door border policy. Allowing people to travel freely from one country to the next seems more like an unalienable right than a privilege. But because of the financial and criminal impact it's had on our country, then my opinion on this has changed. Especially with the influx of heroin and fentanyl from Mexico. It wasn't too long ago when the democrats were the secure border party. They wanted a secure border to help keep immigrants from taking Americans jobs. This was back when the democrats were "pro American working class." Some of you in your 30's and 40's probably don't remember that.

7. Drugs. The left seems to think that all drugs should be legal. That citizens should be allowed to get high on anything they choose. I see their point. Honestly I do. But what the pro druggies (on both sides of this issue) don't realize is the damage these drugs do to so many others who don't even use drugs. We all know what happens to people when they get hooked on things like meth and heroin. They begin a downward spiral that usually ends with them destroying their lives and the lives of their loved ones. If these druggies didn't create so many innocent victims, that would be one thing. But that's simply not the case. Druggies have a long line of innocent victims in their path. Everything from stealing to violence, just to get their next fix. "We the People" are sick of these people creating victims, and then getting a slap on the wrist by some lazy prosecutor and judge. "We the people" want a safer society where we can travel, shop and live in our own homes without the threat of some dope adversely affecting our lives for his own personal gain.
The amount of money that citizens and companies have to spend on security is astronomical. Video surveillance, prisons, more and more police officers and police equipment. So many judges, prosecutors. Armored vehicles, swat teams, etc etc etc. Just think for one second, how much security plays a part in our society. Everything from better door locks to executions.

These are just a few issues that I believe is going to created the red flood this November. For the more moderate democrats, I hope you'll start standing up to these RP's (radical progressives.) The RP's have forced yall to sit down and shut up. Force you to side with them over issues that moderates wouldn't never stood for. Like running conservative speakers off college campuses. All the while professing to support the 1st Amendment. The other day, a young white girl on a college campus was threatened and chased by a mostly black angry mob, because she supported a black conservative (Allen West). Other people in her group, were caught and beaten by this mob. I've known moderate democrats my entire life. I used to be one. And I know yall would never stand for things like this just 10 years ago. So why have yall allowed the RP's to infiltrate the democratic party and make a mockery of it? The RP's can find a home in the "Green Party." This is where they belong. And yet, yall have allowed to take over and destroy the party from the inside out. Much like the republicans destroyed the Tea Party of 2007.

All great points on why Democrats should be 'going down' the next election ... and why they all should have been taken down during the midterms...

...but hreat points, reason, sanity...they have little to do with crazy and blindly partisan snowflakes are or how doing something as simple as printing 19 inch ballots on a 20 inch piece of paper (or visa versa) can make such a huge impact on election day.

:cool:

It's always the known trolls who revive dead and buried threads. Losers have nothing better to do than dig around in the archives lol
It took me a while to figure that out ( But it was the Blame teh Jooooos / Pro Arab / Pro Palestinian / Anti Israel / Anti Zionist threads & thread trees that pounded it home )

Unfortunately there are too many RINOs who cross the aisle when it's time to vote.

You mean CINO's? They're all republicans. What's missing is the true definition of "conservative." I know, I keep going on and on about that word (conservative). But when the republicans hijacked that word, it gave a false sense of security (or something). Voters actually call politicians like McConnell, McCarthy and Trump, conservatives. And there's nothing conservative about them.
This is part of the "lesser of two evils" propaganda that keeps these liberal republican in office.
If the voters don't start recognizing CINO's pretty soon, the GOP will be so far left of center, they won't even remember where center is.

Forum List

Back