The Coming Red Flood

Very good thread! Why are they going to get smoked? As you pointed out, timing.

A few things will drive this election as far as turnout----->

1. They have really pi**ed parents off. Even moderate Democrats are asking themselves, WTF. You do NOT mess with children, and very few parents if any believe K through 3rd is a proper place to have these type of conversations.

2. If Trump does not announce before the midterms on his decision to run or not, every Trump supporter that feels the 2020 election was stolen, is again going to walk, crawl, or any way they can get to the polls in absolute retaliation. If no massive mail ins, Democrats will not even be close to these numbers.

3. Every Democrat on stage for the Presidential primaries threw fossil fuels under the bus. So the perception, correct or incorrect is-----------> even if they didn't do this, they are not the party to fix this, because this is what they wanted in the 1st place. Cancelling of the Keystone pipeline just cements Americans perception of this.

4. The leaving of Afghanistan was a total debacle, and this going to brought up more than Democrats think because the world is on fire. They have no logical defense for how this was handled besides it would have happened to anyone else. Problem is for them, it didn't, and you can not prove something that never happened, so they are left holding the bag for their handling of it.

5. That laptop! I actually went back yesterday and rewatched the Presidential debate between Trump and Biden moderated by Wallace; all hr and 30 something minutes of it. 90% of what Trump said was going to happen, has come to pass. Doesn't mean he said it correctly on his facts, and yet, here we are as circumstances beyond peoples control have caused them. The clip of Biden denying the money now proven to be real given to his son, is just a bridge to far for most any GOPer or even Independent, to give Biden or the Dems a pass on this one. Without Trump on the ticket to hate on, I see no way the Democrats can pull this off.

In closing, let me say I see a lot of upheaval in this election. I see a few supposed red areas turning blue because of the candidate, a lot of supposed blue areas turning red, and most purple areas turning red also. I also believe that if the Senate turns red, the Left will attempt to put another state in before the transition of power takes place, which will then cause a constitutional crisis as they will have to do it within 2 months time. Strange political times we live in for sure!
This is a great summary. You're absolutely right, these progs have pissed off "just about everyone".

We have the parents from at LEAST two different angles, the grooming and the Summer of Love.

The gas prices are pissing off the truckers, the Uber drivers, FedEx and Amazon ...

And, the veterans and service people from several different angles also, there's Afghanistan, there's the woke military, there's the vaccines ...

And speaking of vaccines, all the Dem governors are on the shit list too.

I'll betcha though - here's my prediction - the progs will create a crisis that will make all this seem insignificant. And they'll blame it on the Pubs. Progs are good at that kind of stuff

Until the GOP regains some reasonable degree of sanity - we all should hope that Democrats prevail in 2022 and 2024. And Republicans should applaud elected leaders like Liz Cheney instead of condemning her. I don't agree with much of her politics - but I applaud her honesty to condemn people like Trump and his supporters. Apparently her campaign fundraising is going well - so maybe she won't be voted out of office.

Until the GOP regains some reasonable degree of sanity - we all should hope that Democrats prevail in 2022 and 2024. And Republicans should applaud elected leaders like Liz Cheney instead of condemning her. I don't agree with much of her politics - but I applaud her honesty to condemn people like Trump and his supporters. Apparently her campaign fundraising is going well - so maybe she won't be voted out of office.

The only thing your side has going for it is Jan 6th. Problem with that is, Trump is not on the ballot in 22.

Do you have any inkling how unpopular the Lefts policies are to regular Americans? All you have to do is read what Americans are thinking, and in what numbers. I could see if it was one or 2, or even 4 or 5 polls that show this, and all of you claiming they are outliers. But every one of them say the same thing!

Now, you can claim this is not the fault of the Democrats. You don't have to convince me, you have to convince very close to 60% of the voting population. They aren't buying what you are selling so far, not even close.

You have to put it in your mind, like it or not, that your people are NOT running against a Republican, they are running against their own policy record. Statistics show------>the rich are getting richer, the poor are getting poorer, and the middle class is losing ground every month. What do you want middle class workers to do-------->go into the office every other month and demand a raise because their money has lost buying power?

And now, The Bank of America along with other banks, are openly saying recession. Americans just came out of an economic disaster called a pandemic, and now the banks are predicting this? Americans are saying, no, no, no, and the Democrats are in charge, so where do you think their ire is going to be placed!

If you don't at least understand the concept of WHY the Democrats are in deep trouble, shame on you!

Now in blue states, they are adding mandatory sex ed.

The lying cult is so easy to see through.

They claim they are not indoctrinating children, but scream when laws are passed so they cannot indoctrinate children.

They lie about the bill in Florida. A teacher can say he went paddleboarding with his partner, its a fucking LIE that he cannot.

What cannot happen is teaching kindergardeners about transgenderism as part of the official school cirriculum.

Lefties have to lie about the bill.

You don't think the production cuts that occurred after the pandemic oil glut, many months before Joe took office, had more to do with starting the bust cycle than Joe's policy modifications and roll backs to the Obama era level of regulations. Recall that the oil patch nearly doubled production under Obama.

Like I said, I don't necessarily blame the left or Biden for the bust cycle. It's been due for a year or so. Biden's shutting down the pipeline and putting a halt on millions upon millions of acres (oil/gas leases), and Covid, gave the oil companies a "business excuse" to start the bust cycle. And yes, oil company execs are 100% responsible for initiating the bust cycle. Because they're the ones who make the decisions to stop putting so much money into the industry. They're the ones who initiate the lay offs, the ones who order the geologists to not do research on a new area. They say which oil fields to start drilling on, and which ones to not drill on. They also make the decision to cap how much oil is brought to the refineries.
Biden doesn't operate the spigots on existing wells. Those wells have already been permitted and been producing. The same wells that the right claimed is what got us to "energy independence." What Biden is responsible for is giving the oil companies and excuse to lower production, for the sole purpose of increasing oil prices so that they could lower their overhead and increase their profits.
But it happened on Biden's watch. So he'll get the blame for it, because not enough people understand who and what initiates the bust cycle.

I didn't think Obama should have vetoed the bill approving it. I was hoping for that and the other items like the pause in leasing, would be used as bargaining chips in negotiations for a deal of some kind, but I don't think that is part of the calculus of DC anymore.

Labor shortages and supplies are hampering the industry attempt to ramp up production. The rig count is increasing.

Oil exec's initiate boom and bust cycles. All they need is a reason, ever so often. And what better reason could they have? A president who wants to make a good showing for the climate change nut jobs.

I'm still waiting on the moderate democrats to step up to the plate. Are they so beat down by the RP's (radical progressives) that they don't have any fight left in them? Where did they all go, Apathyville?

It’s gonna be a red tidal wave…at all levels of Govt

Hopefully the American people realize now that the experiment that is the demafasict, is a total failure…global failure

It’s gonna be a red tidal wave…at all levels of Govt

Hopefully the American people realize now that the experiment that is the demafasict, is a total failure…global failure
California will add more GOP Congresscritters (Enough to Win House for GOP there alone )

Like I said, I don't necessarily blame the left or Biden for the bust cycle. It's been due for a year or so. Biden's shutting down the pipeline and putting a halt on millions upon millions of acres (oil/gas leases), and Covid, gave the oil companies a "business excuse" to start the bust cycle. And yes, oil company execs are 100% responsible for initiating the bust cycle. Because they're the ones who make the decisions to stop putting so much money into the industry. They're the ones who initiate the lay offs, the ones who order the geologists to not do research on a new area. They say which oil fields to start drilling on, and which ones to not drill on. They also make the decision to cap how much oil is brought to the refineries.
Biden doesn't operate the spigots on existing wells. Those wells have already been permitted and been producing. The same wells that the right claimed is what got us to "energy independence." What Biden is responsible for is giving the oil companies and excuse to lower production, for the sole purpose of increasing oil prices so that they could lower their overhead and increase their profits.
But it happened on Biden's watch. So he'll get the blame for it, because not enough people understand who and what initiates the bust cycle.
Sorry but I disagree. The problem with capping production wells is most of time they have to re-drill and reset the castings. The rig count dropped to 250. While trying to ramp up as fast as possible to take advantage of the high prices, drilling rigs and operators are running into the same labor shortage and supply issues as the rest of the country. The count is up almost to 700 and climbing every week. Nothing Biden did is slowing down the drilling. It's just a matter of time before we are back in record territory. But we don't set the price of oil on the world market. Blaming Biden's pauses and cancellation of a pipeline under construction is a political exercise. But the oil companies have a lot of clout. Look what they did to Carter for wanting energy independence in the 70's.

Oil exec's initiate boom and bust cycles. All they need is a reason, ever so often. And what better reason could they have? A president who wants to make a good showing for the climate change nut jobs.
The first bust cycle I saw was in the 80's. That was the Saudi's over producing and trying to kill the US Exploration Industry. (dad was a geophysicist) A lot of oil exec's lost their job in that bust. The boom cycle that preceded it was was caused by the Iran situation. Houston was hot then.

The first bust cycle I saw was in the 80's. That was the Saudi's over producing and trying to kill the US Exploration Industry. (dad was a geophysicist) A lot of oil exec's lost their job in that bust. The boom cycle that preceded it was was caused by the Iran situation. Houston was hot then.

It happened during GW Bush, then Obama. It skipped Trump and went to Biden. But if Trump had won the election, it would've still happened. The bust cycle is when the HUGE bonuses get paid out, pay increases etc etc etc...
The bust cycle is actually the boom cycle for the CEO's and investors. It's when the real big money get made for the company.

Sorry but I disagree. The problem with capping production wells is most of time they have to re-drill and reset the castings. The rig count dropped to 250. While trying to ramp up as fast as possible to take advantage of the high prices, drilling rigs and operators are running into the same labor shortage and supply issues as the rest of the country. The count is up almost to 700 and climbing every week. Nothing Biden did is slowing down the drilling. It's just a matter of time before we are back in record territory. But we don't set the price of oil on the world market. Blaming Biden's pauses and cancellation of a pipeline under construction is a political exercise. But the oil companies have a lot of clout. Look what they did to Carter for wanting energy independence in the 70's.

I agree. Biden is just the president.

I'm still waiting on the moderate democrats to step up to the plate. Are they so beat down by the RP's (radical progressives) that they don't have any fight left in them? Where did they all go, Apathyville?

Moderate and Blue Dog Democrats are getting raked over the coals for not being progressive enough. Hard to step up when the loudest voices in the Democratic Party are Reps AOC and Omar…

Moderate and Blue Dog Democrats are getting raked over the coals for not being progressive enough. Hard to step up when the loudest voices in the Democratic Party are Reps AOC and Omar…
Moderation and communication are now equated with weakness and capitulation. That's just where we are: Approach every problem by pounding on it with a rock.

I'm independent of all party & politician affiliations. I don't vote republican or democrat. So I just wanted to compile a list of reasons as to why the democrats, liberals and radical progressives are going down in November. I do this in hopes that we never have years and years of a nightmare like these last few years have been.
To those on the left, I can somewhat understand why you didn't vote for Trump. I didn't vote for him either. Trump lied a lot. Plus the fabricated information you got from news organizations had you thinking he was as bad as the devil himself. But just note, a lot of Trumps actions were in retaliation from some BS witch hunt the left was pulling. Constantly. 24/7 bashing of Trump for things that would've actually helped this country, had the congress and the citizens gotten behind him on the idea. Like closing the borders, a better NAFTA deal, a better trade deal with China.
None the less, here's the list.

1. Inflation. Don't get me wrong, a lot of Trump and Pelosi's spending after the Dems took the house, caused a lot of our inflation woes. Plus the increase in the minimum wage and covid. The economy goes through a boom and bust cycle like the oil industry does. And it doesn't care if there's a republican or democrat president. But it happened on the democrats watch. The lefts idea of fixing this, was to borrow more money from the fed. Which is what helped to create the economies bust cycle and create higher inflation.

2. Fuel cost. I don't blame the left for this, because I understand the oil industries boom and bust cycle. But stopping the XL pipeline and the new oil leases gave the oil companies an excuse to start their bust cycle and increase prices. Green energy is something that needs to be implemented slowly, over time. And the free market should dictate it. Not government handouts and force. Global warming has been going on since the ice age started to end. It'll be another million years before humans can no longer adapt to the earth climate. But by then, we'll have the technology to find another habitable planet and start human life on it.

3. Racism. The left has been brainwashed into thinking most white people, especially those on the right, are racist. And that our system was established by whites for white. Fact is, most of us don't care about people's race. It's not the black race we don't trust. It's the human race. And for good reason. The USA was established by whites, for white. And is still ran by whites. Why? Because 60% of the country is still white. While only about 13% of it is black. Blacks are not going to get an equal footing until they bring an equal amount of decent blacks to the table. Considering that blacks make up huge % of the criminal element in this country, I don't see that changing any time soon. When blacks only make up 1/4 of the jail and prison population, because their thugs stop committing crime, then they'll start seeing a much higher rate of middle and upper class blacks in society. The system isn't rigged against blacks. It's rigged against thugs and criminals. This is why you don't see white trash heading up some corporation. Mike Lindell didn't start making good money until he stopped being white druggy trash. And now, he helps people with drug addiction with part of his profits.

4. Transgender. People like Lia Thomas is a good example of why this is so bizarre and out of control. But even more importantly, is what they're doing to the children. Teaching them to believe they can be any gender they want to be is out of line. This is something that's been pushed on the American people by special interest groups, doctors and big pharma who profit from these things. Parents of a confused child is led to believe by "for profit" doctors that something is wrong with the child. The parents want to fix it, so they take the therapist & medical doctors advice and start pumping drugs into the kid. And the whole time, the doctors and therapist are banking because they don't actually care if the child is just pretending or confused about how things really are.

5. NATO. Our foreign policy, thanks to the military industrial complex, dictates that we are the worlds police. We fund most of NATO with money we don't even have. Money that's created by the Fed and borrowed by our government to maintain this worlds police force. One of the few things I agreed with Trump on, was to force NATO countries to start paying their fair share. There's no reason for them to not pay their fair share if they're going to get the protection of the US government and our military. Foreign aid should be limited to donations of US citizens and corporations.

6. Border Security. For the record, I used to be pretty supportive of a more open door border policy. Allowing people to travel freely from one country to the next seems more like an unalienable right than a privilege. But because of the financial and criminal impact it's had on our country, then my opinion on this has changed. Especially with the influx of heroin and fentanyl from Mexico. It wasn't too long ago when the democrats were the secure border party. They wanted a secure border to help keep immigrants from taking Americans jobs. This was back when the democrats were "pro American working class." Some of you in your 30's and 40's probably don't remember that.

7. Drugs. The left seems to think that all drugs should be legal. That citizens should be allowed to get high on anything they choose. I see their point. Honestly I do. But what the pro druggies (on both sides of this issue) don't realize is the damage these drugs do to so many others who don't even use drugs. We all know what happens to people when they get hooked on things like meth and heroin. They begin a downward spiral that usually ends with them destroying their lives and the lives of their loved ones. If these druggies didn't create so many innocent victims, that would be one thing. But that's simply not the case. Druggies have a long line of innocent victims in their path. Everything from stealing to violence, just to get their next fix. "We the People" are sick of these people creating victims, and then getting a slap on the wrist by some lazy prosecutor and judge. "We the people" want a safer society where we can travel, shop and live in our own homes without the threat of some dope adversely affecting our lives for his own personal gain.
The amount of money that citizens and companies have to spend on security is astronomical. Video surveillance, prisons, more and more police officers and police equipment. So many judges, prosecutors. Armored vehicles, swat teams, etc etc etc. Just think for one second, how much security plays a part in our society. Everything from better door locks to executions.

These are just a few issues that I believe is going to created the red flood this November. For the more moderate democrats, I hope you'll start standing up to these RP's (radical progressives.) The RP's have forced yall to sit down and shut up. Force you to side with them over issues that moderates wouldn't never stood for. Like running conservative speakers off college campuses. All the while professing to support the 1st Amendment. The other day, a young white girl on a college campus was threatened and chased by a mostly black angry mob, because she supported a black conservative (Allen West). Other people in her group, were caught and beaten by this mob. I've known moderate democrats my entire life. I used to be one. And I know yall would never stand for things like this just 10 years ago. So why have yall allowed the RP's to infiltrate the democratic party and make a mockery of it? The RP's can find a home in the "Green Party." This is where they belong. And yet, yall have allowed to take over and destroy the party from the inside out. Much like the republicans destroyed the Tea Party of 2007.
I thought that pretty reasonable. I can only say I'm glad I don't know anyone fitting that profile though.

New Topics

Forum List

Back