The Coming Race War Won't be About Race

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
The impending US "race" war is just another lie the rich tell since race, like immigration, abortion, and gun control, (all important concerns in their own right) pales into insignificance when compared to the class war that makes a crime out of being poor.

"And that’s how the status quo wants it.

"The U.S. Census Report finds that 50 million Americans are poor.

"Fifty million voters is a powerful block if they ever organized in an effort to pursue their common economic goals.

"So, it’s crucial that those in the wealthiest One Percent keep the poor fractured by distracting them with emotional issues like immigration, abortion and gun control so they never stop to wonder how they got so screwed over for so long."

For thousands of years the rich have used politics to cast shadows favorable to their lifestyles upon the society that makes their fortunes possible.

The coming race war will be about society reminding the one percent the race to the bottom will bury their lifestyles deeper than Marvin Gaye:

"Inflation no chance

To increase finance

Bills pile up sky high

Send that boy off to die

Make me wanna holler

The way they do my life

Make me wanna holler

The way they do my life"

Ferguson The Coming Race War Won t Be About Race

Obama has made more people poor than almost any other person in history. He's approaching Stalin and Mao numbers

Even if the events happening aren't really about race, if you're not black and you or someone you care about gets robbed, brutalized, or murdered by some black person who absolutely does think it's about race, then it is about race and will stay that way for a very long time to come.

Even if the events happening aren't really about race, if you're not black and you or someone you care about gets robbed, brutalized, or murdered by some black person who absolutely does think it's about race, then it is about race and will stay that way for a very long time to come.
I agree there is just as much black-against-white racism in the US as white-against-black racial discrimination, but the former has almost no measurable economic or social impact on the future of the white community while racist whites still exert a big influence on future black communities.

Obama is swelling the ranks of the "Oppressed"
Why else would the 1% support him?
"The U.S. Census Report finds that 50 million Americans are poor. Fifty million voters is a powerful block if they ever organized in an effort to pursue their common economic goals.

"So, it’s crucial that those in the wealthiest One Percent keep the poor fractured by distracting them with emotional issues like immigration, abortion and gun control so they never stop to wonder how they got so screwed over for so long."

Obama has made more people poor than almost any other person in history. He's approaching Stalin and Mao numbers

Interesting comment, Frank. In 1949 when Mao became the Chairman of the Peoples Republic of China there were 60 million people murdered. In one village Mao ordered the crucifixion of 25 wealthy people in one village.

I was thinking about the comment that Obama made to Paltrow when she hosted a garden party for him. He said something along the lines of - Apple and Moses never knew the same experience of the poor black child in Kenya - (must have been a fund raiser) and although I cannot recall the exact words - what struck me upon hearing of it - was that what Obama was saying went straight over her head.

You see, the wealthy do not consider that they may be the ones publicly crucified on trees. As many Liberals believe that would be reserved for Christians only but what they fail to understand is history. Why is that? Most likely because Marxist professors fail to teach real history. How many students attending liberal colleges / universities today know that Mao murdered 60 million people and crucified wealthy citizens on trees in public executions? How many know this part of history today? Wasn't one of Obama's own appointed quoting Mao publicly before an audience? Yes. I recall at least one woman who did just that.

Is Obama capable of being someone like Mao? I really do not know. I do not believe he has any intention of stepping down in 2016 but as to openly murdering citizens I am not sure if he would go to the lengths his own cousin did in Kenya. (murdering citizens)

Comparing Obama to Mao or Stalin may be a bit of a stretch, but he certainly bears a striking resemblance to Idi Amin Dada, Robert Mugabe and Emperor Bokassa.

We do not know because the 4th stage of Communism in America has yet to take place. (Normalization) It would only be AFTER that - that we'd know - and by then it will be too late.

I agree there is just as much black-against-white racism in the US as white-against-black racial discrimination, but the former has almost no measurable economic or social impact on the future of the white community while racist whites still exert a big influence on future black communities.

With the communists manipulating and exploiting African American citizens in America today - I can see where they would be persuaded to believe that. Although it is not true.

How would you "let (the poor) die", and by what percentage would you expect to "reduce the excess population"?

Very simple.... stop stealing money from workers to support immoral and unconstitutional programs that keep these people alive. I think we could see a 50-60% reduction in that population within 4 years.

Wouldn't taxing "excessive" private fortunes into extinction be less complicated?

There us no such thing as an excessive private fortune.

The impending US "race" war is just another lie the rich tell since race, like immigration, abortion, and gun control, (all important concerns in their own right) pales into insignificance when compared to the class war that makes a crime out of being poor.

"And that’s how the status quo wants it.

"The U.S. Census Report finds that 50 million Americans are poor.

"Fifty million voters is a powerful block if they ever organized in an effort to pursue their common economic goals.

For thousands of years the rich have used politics to cast shadows favorable to their lifestyles upon the society that makes their fortunes possible.

The coming race war will be about society reminding the one percent the race to the bottom will bury their lifestyles deeper than Marvin Gaye:

"Inflation no chance

To increase finance

Bills pile up sky high

Send that boy off to die

Make me wanna holler

The way they do my life

Make me wanna holler

The way they do my life"

Liberal programs have driven this bloc into a perpetual welfare state....and they keep voting for them.

Forum List

Back