The Coming “January 6” Train Wreck

SO WHAT ???

=> NONE <= of this rises to the level of the dirty tricks foisted on America by the fucktard Democraps.

You are proving my point, this is exactly as I said, it's grandstanding at taxpayer expense

LOL

Your derangement is noted and laughed at. In reality, it's a crime to fraudulently submit fake electors to Congress.

Even worse, but possibly not criminal, just un-American, was Trump's attempt to use those fake electors to steal the election he lost. Republicans proved themselves to be real pieces of shit.

LOL

Your derangement is noted and laughed at. In reality, it's a crime to fraudulently submit fake electors to Congress.

Even worse, but possibly not criminal, just un-American, was Trump's attempt to use those fake electors to steal the election he lost. Republicans proved themselves to be real pieces of shit.
Right.

And we're going to totally ignore the dirty tricks by the Democrats, right?

Which now are known to include CONSPIRACY WITH AN OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY, namely the FBI.

You pathetic leftards don't have a leg to stand on. You're corrupt as the day is long.

Right.

And we're going to totally ignore the dirty tricks by the Democrats, right?

Which now are known to include CONSPIRACY WITH AN OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY, namely the FBI.

You pathetic leftards don't have a leg to stand on. You're corrupt as the day is long.

I really couldn't care less about your delusions. They certainly don't wash away the attempt by Trump and his cohorts who literally tried to steal the election he lost. And to lie and convince his moronic base it was really Democrats who stole the election from him.

Conservatism is truly a mental disorder.

I really couldn't care less about your delusions. They certainly don't wash away the attempt by Trump and his cohorts who literally tried to steal the election he lost. And to lie and convince his moronic base it was really Democrats who stole the election from him.

Conservatism is truly a mental disorder.
lol

Anything to avoid talking about DEMOCRAT DIRTY TRICKS, eh partisan hack?

Are you one of their paid internet posters? They pay you to keep the focus off of DEMOCRAT DIRTY TRICKS?

lol

Anything to avoid talking about DEMOCRAT DIRTY TRICKS, eh partisan hack?

Are you one of their paid internet posters? They pay you to keep the focus off of DEMOCRAT DIRTY TRICKS?

LOL

Sell stupid elsewhere, rightard.

LOL

Sell stupid elsewhere, rightard.
So you admit it, then?

And your behavior is self evident.

You'll do and say anything, to deflect away from the DEMOCRAT DIRTY TRICKS

You are the second sorriest form of partisan hack in existence.

Congratulations, you still have someone to look down on

So you admit it, then?

And your behavior is self evident.

You'll do and say anything, to deflect away from the DEMOCRAT DIRTY TRICKS

You are the second sorriest form of partisan hack in existence.

Congratulations, you still have someone to look down on

You poor thing. :itsok:

Forum List

Back