The Coming Apocalypse

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
I predict that within six weeks there will be anarchy raging throughout urban America.
Massive looting will happen. Inner city populations will explode and loot and burn every store that has ANYTHING of value.
They know the cops will never prevent the looting.
The other day I saw, on TV a black couple walk into a store. They both grabbed baskets and filled them up with whatever and simply walked out the door.
No one tried to stop them.
This is going to occur everywhere.
The fire departments aren't even going to bother trying to stop the thousands of businesses burning to the ground.
In the last few days urban businesses have been boarding up their windows and doors.
That won't stop the looters. There will be tens of thousands of looters roaming the city streets. Have you seen what happens when hundreds of 'panic buyers' AKA looters who so far have been willing/able to pay for what they want?

If you can LEAVE the inner cities NOW!
Take what is most valuable to you and head for the country.
In six months America's urban areas are going to look like they were carpet bombed with MOABS.
Urban hospitals are already over run.
One day urban homeowners will turn on the tap and there won't be any water.
The lights won't work. No heat. No food in the stores. A news story ran the other day and interviewed a truck driver who just had his 18 wheeler hijacked. His trailer was full of food staples headed to a grocery store. The driver said he would not make another trip without having an armed guard.

Some of you will laugh and post back that I'm a nut. I hope I'm wrong. I'm over seventy and I've seen some pretty amazing and unpredictable horrible violent sickening things that humans do to other humans when their lives are on the line.

Has anyone ever imagined there would be a field hospital in Central Park?
Where do you think hundreds of thousands of desperate starving urbanites are going to go when the urban businesses are empty and burned to the ground?
Welcome to the Second civil war coming to a city near you.
How many people are laughing now at those "stupid redneck toothless REP hick" preppers?
I would LOVE to watch Rick Wilson begging one of these "hicks" for a scrap of bread.

I predict that within six weeks there will be anarchy raging throughout urban America.
Massive looting will happen. Inner city populations will explode and loot and burn every store that has ANYTHING of value.
The other day I saw, on TV a black couple walk into a store. They both grabbed baskets and filled them up with whatever and simply walked out the door.
The fire departments aren't even going to bother trying to stop the thousands of businesses burning to the ground.
In the last few days urban businesses have been boarding up their windows and doors.
That won't stop the looters. There will be tens of thousands of looters roaming the city streets. Have you seen what happens when hundreds of 'panic buyers' AKA looters who so far have been willing/able to pay for what they want?

But don't come here.

In six months America's urban areas are going to look like they were carpet bombed with MOABS.
The lights won't work. No heat. No food in the stores. A news story ran the other day and interviewed a truck driver who just had his 18 wheeler hijacked. His trailer was full of food staples headed to a grocery store. The driver said he would not make another trip without having an armed guard.

Some of you will laugh and post back that I'm a nut. I hope I'm wrong. I'm over seventy and I've seen some pretty amazing and unpredictable horrible violent sickening things that humans do to other humans when their lives are on the line.

Where do you think hundreds of thousands of desperate starving urbanites are going to go when the urban businesses are empty and burned to the ground?
How many people are laughing now at those "stupid redneck toothless REP hick" preppers?
I would LOVE to watch Rick Wilson begging one of these "hicks" for a scrap of bread.
I think that's where all of this is coming from. I hope I'm right that none of this is going to happen.

I think that's where all of this is coming from. I hope I'm right that none of this is going to happen.
It's happening before your eyes. Around here they have stated we could be arrested for not staying home and some of the idiot locals have stated if that happens then they will have deserved it because the police will "just be doing their job".

But don't come here.
If you see a 42' Allegro luxury motorhome coming up the driveway it's Fredo, the wife, the kids and grandma......and the dogs.

Around here they have stated we could be arrested for not staying home and some of the idiot locals have stated if that happens then they will have deserved it because the police will "just be doing their job".

Meanwhile, they are letting criminals out of jail.

Most my neighbors are cops or fire fighters. All of them plan to be on the job as long as they can. They will go to work and do thier jobs just as they have all thier lives.

It's happening before your eyes. Around here they have stated we could be arrested for not staying home and some of the idiot locals have stated if that happens then they will have deserved it because the police will "just be doing their job".
The only arrests I've heard about are large groups congregating against Emergency Orders. That order is also being put in place here tomorrow. It's more restrictive and she has given police departments the right to enforce the Order at their "discretion." The biggest buzz seems to be how to prevent the snow birds from carrying the virus here when they come to their summer homes. April is usually the month.

But you'll like this one--she has ordered gun stores can reopen.

Most my neighbors are cops or fire fighters. All of them plan to be on the job as long as they can. They will go to work and do thier jobs just as they have all thier lives.
If you run short of liquor the cops should be able to cut you a portion of the weed and other goodies they confiscate without notice from those with more jingles. Having good neighbors is a blessing.

The only arrests I've heard about are large groups congregating against Emergency Orders. That order is also being put in place here tomorrow. It's more restrictive and she has given police departments the right to enforce the Order at their "discretion." The biggest buzz seems to be how to prevent the snow birds from carrying the virus here when they come to their summer homes. April is usually the month.

I don't care if they are open are closed. What I care about is the fact that these measures will not do anything.

If you run short of liquor the cops should be able to cut you a portion of the weed and other goodies they confiscate without notice from those with more jingles. Having good neighbors is a blessing.
ya, I can not partake in such things. When this shit is over I will need to captain boats and the coast guard drug tests. No way I am risking five years on the water over dirty pee. Sure hope I do not run out of alcohol

ya, I can not partake in such things. When this shit is over I will need to captain boats and the coast guard drug tests. No way I am risking five years on the water over dirty pee. Sure hope I do not run out of alcohol
I knew a guy that was on the fast track to become an air force test pilot. Weed got him.

I knew a guy that was on the fast track to become an air force test pilot. Weed got him.
yep, it lasts in the blood stream for way to long. Not gunna let that shit prevent me from doing what I want to do. I get paid to go fishing. Who can say that? Why the hell would I want to do some thing else. I get paid to be a perpetual child. Hell ya!

I don't care if they are open are closed. What I care about is the fact that these measures will not do anything.
Some of what she ordered, especially for stores limiting customers inside, plexiglass shields (I know, while they hand you cash that has been God knows where), and six foot distance in line MIGHT help a little. This Order makes all that enforceable and there will be undercover inspectors out there posing as customers and fining the bejesus out of stores that don't comply. It applies to southern Maine a lot more than here, where we still have no reported cases. Knock wood. I wish she had limited the Order to areas with community spread, but maybe she can't differentiate that way.

And when they've looted and destroyed the cities...…..where do you think they'll go to next???

As for stores not stopping shoplifters...…..that's been happening to some degree for years. When I was still working at Walmart one of the employees was fired for going after such a customer that didn't pay for their goods, instead of going after the customer. WTF????

You will find out who took their oaths with honor and who did not if things get bad enough. And if it gets bad....its showtime! But it is always darkest before the dawn. And hopefully it will never get that far.

You will find out who took their oaths with honor and who did not if things get bad enough. And if it gets bad....its showtime! But it is always darkest before the dawn. And hopefully it will never get that far.
I am not worried where I live. My neighbors are real people who take pride in what they do. They will not abandon thier pst any more than I would on my boats if some one was over board. In the end what we do is what matters and every thing else is lip service. Most the people I know would rather die than be a coward.

The bottom line threshold for the shit actually hitting the fan, and I mean mass looting and general public chaos, is the availability of food and water. If the stores continue to get regular shipments and public utility water continues to flow, well then we might all be alright. However, if deliveries of food stop happening to urban and even rural grocery stores, then it's on and shit is going to go down on a mass scale. If that happens, if food is not available, people (particularly those living in dense urban sprawls) are going to start "shopping" for their food in other peoples' houses. IF such a time comes, it could mean every American family will have to arm themselves and prepare to repel borders. We've already discussed gathering together in one place with family and friends, pooling resources and getting ready to defend those we love. I sure as hell hope it doesn't come to that. But if it does . . . we will do whatever it takes to survive.

Forum List

Back