The Cold Hard Facts About A Pandemic...

here is the cold hard facts of THIS pandemic,the virus is not whats dangerous,it is the vaccine. there have been many whistleblowers that have come forward quitting their jobs because the hospitals were inflating the numbers to get people into fear mongering to believe the virus is dangerous when it is no more dangerous than the common flu.

the FACTS are hospitals are taking massive amounts of payoffs to inflate the numbers to scare people to take the vaccine calling a fatal car accident,a fatal fall from a roof,a gunshot to the head.a heart attack, a covid death which is why you have over 10,000 doctors with a lawsuit against the federal government.

The biggest cold hard fact about the virus is we were totally unprepared for a pandemic. Shame shame shame shame shame shame

Let me apologize in advance that this is going to appear heartless and without empathy. I am going to lay out the cold hard facts about pandemics and death. Many will take issue with the assessment I am about to lay out, but these are the statistics, the cold hard numbers and they represent lives lost that NO ONE was going to be able to save.

In 1918/1919 the Spanish flu pandemic killed hundreds of thousands of people. It was a virus that humans had never before seen and it spread rapidly. It burned through cities and country sides unimpeded. Those people did not know how to respond to a new viral infection and hundreds of thousands died.
Source

Once again we face a microorganism that is 10 times more lethal than our current flu strains and one the human race has never encountered before. As we have never encountered this virus it is capable of rapid burn and massive death. The University of Washington assessed the COVID-19 progression from information obtained from the Chinese and the WHO. The original projections were 2.2-2.5 million dead if we do nothing and 350,000 to 400,000 dead if we do everything right. A far cry from the 50 million dead of the Spanish Flu.

Even if we do mitigation and lock-downs the deaths in the US alone will be in the 400,000 range. Today we are at just 225,000 dead but we still have about 9 months to go before we near herd immunity and this virus naturally subsides. If we get the vaccines in the next month or two the expected deaths will decline rapidly as we will reach herd immunity far earlier.

In pandemics people die. I could go into the reasons they die but they differ with each virus and organism, so this is a highly subjective area to discuss and deals with the physical properties of the virus and the items used in treatments.

If we rate how Trump and the team responded we are well within the natural progression curve of DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLY RIGHT. Shutting down travel, quarantines, initial lock-down to slow the spread so we had time to ramp up medical support to a level with the ability to tackle the problem, Defense production act which allowed us to create the needed PPE and medical devices, the partnerships to create rapid testing, vaccines, and therapeutics, removing bureaucratic red tape to make it all happen at warp speed and be safe for use. No one has ever done what Trump was able to accomplish inside 7 months...

From everything I have discussed with others in the field of biological warfare what has been done is the best anyone could do with a new virus that the human body has never before seen. When you look at the hard numbers and fit them with the projections curve there is not a whole lot of room for improvements.

Every life is precious but we must still live in reality. Reality is a cold, hard, place and you can not hide from it in a basement...
You are very silly...the people of 1918 were not clueless as you pretend. The spanish flu was far more deadly than what we got now--- a much weaker and milder virus that does not target the young and healthy so far----it is much harder to watch children die and much harder on an economy when its workers die which is what the spanish flu did.

The vaccines are shit--they only last a few months if they work at all. We are overcrowded which aids in virus's spreading...

I will tell you cold hard facts of what donnie said and it may make you mad, we are doing worse than any other country on total death toll and there is no reason it had to be this way, if he had just leveled with the American people and taken the lead supporting masks, precautions, closings as necessary or local draconian restrictions as necessary, but he led to what he thought would benefit economy and re-election the most. He made his bet, made his moves and lost, big time!
I think he has done a crap job and his projections have been crap.

President Donald Trump said Friday that the projected number of deaths related to the coronavirus will be “substantially under” early estimates that indicated 100,000 people in the U.S. could die from COVID-19

“The minimum number was 100,000 lives and I think we’ll be substantially under that number,” Trump said during a White House press conference. “Hard to believe that if you had 60,000, you can never be happy, but that’s a lot fewer than we were originally told and thinking.”

Plandemic.

You dickheads don't care about evidence .
I accepted your "evidence" somebody had a hair brained idea that was rejected. If you were a lawyer would you go into court with that to prove it happened or would you go into court as evidence it didn't happen.
You are really looking for something that was not rejected, something that was bought off on, aren't you? I'm no lawyer, but have been on juries. You presented nothing to prove your case that it happened in the way you think. You presented evidence contradicting how you think it happened.

You are very silly...the people of 1918 were not clueless as you pretend. The spanish flu was far more deadly than what we got now--- a much weaker and milder virus that does not target the young and healthy so far----it is much harder to watch children die and much harder on an economy when its workers die which is what the spanish flu did.

The vaccines are shit--they only last a few months if they work at all. We are overcrowded which aids in virus's spreading...
Billy Bob trollboy got owned by you.lol

Forum List

Back