The closer

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Not a fan of Dave Chappelle. His remarks about the XYZ+ community was somewhat amusing. And his response? " I have friends in the XYZ+ community and throws in the "Geo. Floyd was murdered" black victimhood race card. Lost me then. Chapelle, you lost me.

Not a fan of Dave Chappelle. His remarks about the XYZ+ community was somewhat amusing. And his response? " I have friends in the XYZ+ community and throws in the "Geo. Floyd was murdered" black victimhood race card. Lost me then. Chapelle, you lost me.
I remember when Chapelle talked about Jesse Smollett. You remember Jesse, right? He was the dude who staged an attack on himself that was conducted by Trump supporters. The story was so far from reality, not even the most hardened Leftists could swallow it.

Chapelle did a bit where he said that he was criticized by the Left for not coming to his defense and talking about the story. Chapelle said that the Left had mistaken his silence as non-support, when in reality the silence of others and himself was actually the support he needed because the story was obviously fake. The best case scenario is that the story just go away. LOL.

I hear Chapelle made a cool $20 million from his new special. The question is, did he do it just for the money or is he really concerned about the fascism of the Left that he sided with long ago? He is probably thinking, "What have I done or what am I a part of now?"

Hard to say, but the bottom line is the man is funny even if you don't agree with everything he says and at least he admits some form of dysfunction or insanity on the Left as where most on the Left are cultists who find him a heretic to be burned at the stake.

Saw The Closer a few nights ago on Netflix and turned it off in middle of it. It was not really bad but from what I saw, I would say it was not really good. Maybe this is because I have seen a number Julie Roberts movies that I really liked such as Notting Hill, Wonder, Erin Brockovich, and Charlie Wilson's War. I don't know why but it just didn't seen that interesting.

If you saw the whole movie and really liked it please respond and maybe I'll watch the whole thing.

Forum List

Back