The Clippers and Lakers wants to cancel the Playoffs

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Sounds good to me LOL That retarded mutherfucker wont get a ring

Shams Charania
@ShamsCharania
Sources: Every team besides Lakers and Clippers voted to continue playing. LeBron James said in meeting he want owners to be more involved/take action.

Awwww.....Cancel the thugball playoffs.....

FullMetalFuck.jpg

James has infected the NBA and has ruined it forever...bouncing from one team to the next....he said screw you to thousands of fans in Cleveland...twice....the NBA will be better off without him....no loyalty and no heart...its all about the Benjamins with Lebron.....

Playoffs?...what Playoffs?..... :badgrin: no one is watching anyway.....reruns of Raymond are beating the games....

Amazing how naive he is...

I have not watched one NBA game since the restart, you can take basketball, football and baseball and place them where the sun don’t shine!!!
Screw all of these stupid prima donnas, they will ruin my favorite sports...

LeBron James has repeatedly said screw America.....and kneels for China.
I have trouble respecting someone who openly wants to harm me.

He already has more millions than he and his family can spend but wont rock the boat with China
by standing up for asian slave labor making his shoes. He hasn't made enough money. Some lives matter more than others and the guy is truly selfish

Shams Charania
@ShamsCharania
Sources: Every team besides Lakers and Clippers voted to continue playing. LeBron James said in meeting he want owners to be more involved/take action.
James is the biggest piece of street trash in the history of all sports
He is an inarticulate, ignoramus and a moronic racist

All of this because Prog politicians have brought extremism into our nation. Disband the sports leagues and blow up the stadiums. Start anew with smaller and cheaper ones for the fans.

Come on guys. Most of these players give back to the communities (some I agree are terrible humans - like everywhere). They want to use what they do to make a statement or a difference. Who is to blame them?

The China thing is way overblown by the right.

The only real result of disbanding the professional sports teams and shutting down Division I sports would be an increase in the crime rate.

Shams Charania
@ShamsCharania
Lebron James is what a man should be. White boys are pissed that they cant control him. He says what he wants to and does what he wants to and there isnt shit they can do about it. Oh yeah. He is already secure in his spot as the second best player to ever do it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back