The Clinton Foundation is scamming millions of people by pocketing nearly all of the $30 million it’

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Clinton Foundation is scamming millions of people by pocketing nearly all of the $30 million it’s raised for Haitians needing severe medical care.

In 2010 Haiti was rocked by an earthquake killing around 9,000 people.

Learn more how the Clintons preyed upon the island and took advantage of the victims in these special reports.

The Clintons have ripped off the people of HAITI and you can even find their former President making that statement. If anyone even notices the MSM is not covering this story what so ever !

The Liberals on USMB could care less. They don't contribute to anything anyways. It's not their money.

The Clinton Foundation is scamming millions of people by pocketing nearly all of the $30 million it’s raised for Haitians needing severe medical care.

Learn more how the Clintons preyed upon the island and took advantage of the victims in these special reports.

The Clintons have ripped off the people of HAITI and you can even find their former President making that statement. If anyone even notices the MSM is not covering this story what so ever !

The clinton fans know that shill and billary are crooks. More likely than not their ripping off the haitians elevates the clintons in their eyes. Maybe they say "hey, look how slick those clintons are, cool".

Last edited:

I watched those videos. In the middle video the man interviewed says if you want to know a lot more about the $330 million or billions (in some references) designated for helping Haiti after the earthquake that killed over 200,000 Hatians and left 2 million homeless ----- to go watch the youtube documentary "Fatal Assistance" to see how little of that money was used and what corrupt overlords profited from this. I went there to call up the one hour documentary and what do you know, it has been removed on every link I try. Why Barack, why hillary? What's to hide this time?
I guess the shadow govt controls youtube, which is google, right? And snopes, and wiki, and facebook, et al. No one has freedom of speech any more. Either that or they are simply part of the enemy of the state.

Last edited:
  • Banned

I watched those videos. In the middle video the man interviewed says if you want to know a lot more about the $330 million or billions (in some references) designated for helping Haiti after the earthquake that killed over 200,000 Hatians and left 2 million homeless ----- to go watch the youtube documentary "Fatal Assistance" to see how little of that money was used and what corrupt overlords profited from this. I went there to call up the one hour documentary and what do you know, it has been removed on every link I try. Why Barack, why hillary? What's to hide this time?
I guess the shadow govt controls youtube, which is google, right? And snopes, and wiki, and facebook, et al. No one has freedom of speech any more. Either that or they are simply part of the enemy of the state.

You may want to check this out it was posted by a reputable person

Click here to support Help Those Affected By Matthew! by Nancy Férailleur

Thanks, good job!

Now, what?, I have to waste another hour at work to watch it. : ) : (

Thanks, good job!

You have a limit on wasting time at work?

Thanks, good job!

You have a limit on wasting time at work?

Let's just say if they handed out trophies, I would keep all of mine hidden. : )

Thanks, good job!

you opt to view Clinton's son instead on video

LIVE STREAM VIDEO=> Bill Clinton's Illegitimate Son Danney Williams Will Make Pre-debate Announcement

Thanks, good job!

you opt to view Clinton's son instead on video

LIVE STREAM VIDEO=> Bill Clinton's Illegitimate Son Danney Williams Will Make Pre-debate Announcement

Thanks, again. I hear Alfred E. Newman is now asking for Bill to take a DNA blood test.

Four Pinocchios

pinocchio_4.jpg

Did the Clinton Foundation raise ‘hundreds of millions of dollars’ for a hospital in Haiti that was never built?

upload_2016-10-19_18-42-42.png

We lose out Constitution we lose our Free Country what is left of it. With her in we will look like Haiti rapidly. We're being taken right into a third world nation already if ppl don't wise the hell up.

Forum List

Back