The Climate Hoaxers are targeting beef.

How long did the melt last? Shall we say 50,000 years.

Wait, it wasn't irreversible?

I think the odds of our species lasting that long are slim to none.

A couple of degrees warmer is going to destroy our high tech species?

Maybe if we let the idiots outlaw cheap, useful energy.

Animal and plant species are currently going extinct at a rate that has not been seen since the last mass extinction. Rising sea levels will require the relocation of hundreds of millions of people over the span of a few decades. What do you think that will do to the world's economy Todd? Crops are going to start failing left and right for a variety of reasons. Todd, you're smarter than this. Have some balls and accept what you know to be the facts.

Animal and plant species are currently going extinct at a rate that has not been seen since the last mass extinction.

Because temperatures have risen slightly?

Rising sea levels will require the relocation of hundreds of millions of people over the span of a few decades.

It's true, levels have risen a few inches. How many windmills will it take to make them drop?

What do you think that will do to the world's economy Todd?

I guess we could crush our economy now....and beat the rush.
AOC has some ideas. DURR.

Crops are going to start failing left and right for a variety of reasons.

Quick, let's outlaw GMOs, they're yucky!!!

Have some balls and accept what you know to be the facts.

Why don't you help me with some facts.
Let's say we cut our emissions by 4 billion metric tons over the next 50 years and spend $20 trillion to do it while China adds 6 billion metric tons, what's the temperature going to be in 2100?

Animals and plants are going extinct at an unprecedented rate due to that warming and a dozen other anthropogenic effects. Were you aware of this? Does it worry you? It should.

Sea level is rising. It will displace millions of people before the end of this century. Your rhetorical questions are beginning to sound like jc456

The cost of dealing with AGW after catastrophic consequences have taken place will turn the world into paupers. Your apparent fixation on Ocasio-Cortez's offhand remark grows tiresome and disappointing Todd.

Mass starvation is not the foundation of good comedy.

Have some balls and get real. China never bailed out of the Paris Accords.
You seem to be overlooking something when you give us your wild projections about mass starvation....

Plants take in CO2, and need it to survive....

As a matter of fact, a lot of plant growers routinely release CO2 in their greenhouses because the increased levels make the plants thrive!!!!

It seems to me that if you want us to quit eating meat, and you take steps to reduce CO2 (thus reducing plant growth and the amount of plant-based foods), you will probably be looking at mass starvation due to your foolishness!!!!

I took the liberty of creating this chart. Each blue column represents the atmosphere, except one is 0.041% smaller, equal to the amount of CO2 we have. Anyone care to guess which one has the CO2 removed?

Then consider: we are being told the Earth is about to turn on its head due to MAN MADE CO2---- that doesn't include the normal CO2 that should be there, that was there, say, prior to 1850, my chart shows ALL CO2 removed, both that few PPM released by man AND that which was already there by nature!

Shall I add it back in? Taking out ALL CO2, even that which was no problem supposed to be there by nature, THIS is the difference we get.

It's a wonder the Earth ever made it past the first billion years.

View attachment 486026

The CO2 / CARBON scam is a big lie.

Let's try this again. I will make two rows of characters. One has 28 characters representing the 280 ppm of CO2 in the pre-industrial Earth's atmosphere. The other has 42 characters representing the 420 ppm CO2 the the current atmosphere contains.

Can you see the difference?

What a bullshit test. Go back to school, clown, it doesn't work like that. About 100 PPM can be attributed to the industrialization of man over the past 200 years. That leaves 0.0136% of the atmosphere as added/increased CO2 over what seemed normal before.

Ignoring that there is no correlation between CO2 and temp in Earth's history, are we to believe that the Earth was JUST FUCKING FINE as nature dictated 200 years ago, but is now about to crash and burn, destroy itself, irreversibly, irrevocably, making Earth unfit for life now that our atmosphere has 100.0136% of the CO2 it originally used to have?

COMMON SENSE will tell you Earth never could have made it through 4.6 billion years of upheaval to the paradise it still is today if it were that vulnerable.

To reiterate: There is far more water vapor in the atmosphere which is a much stronger GHG than CO2: if a mere 100PPM increase in CO2 can effectively end all life on Earth, then our climate never would have stabilized in the first place with water vapor going from 10% to 100% locally and regionally all of the time!

Of course the agitprop says the sociopaths are not going to try and limit or reduce people's meat consumption, the rest of the agitprop insists that success in fighting the bullshit climate hoax requires it. So my idea is this. We should start eating MORE. We should be gorging ourselves with beef. Even if you just buy a tube of shitty ground beef from the dollar store once a week and throw it away it will keep demand high.

It's shitty meat anyway, so just feed it to dogs if they'll eat it. This way if we increase our beef consumption and the moonbats do manage to pass some draconian law, we can just go back to eating our regular amount. For that matter if you have the acreage, buy a calf and fatten it up. Then have the thing slaughtered and there is fuck all the bed wetters can do about it. Hopefully we can keep leftist lunacy down well enough to vote these jabbering retards out of power next time, get serious about election integrity, and keep these insane dumbfucks from screwing with our diets because I for one WILL NOT reduce my beef consumption. In fact I have pledged to prepare and charcoal grill steak at least twice a month.

(Mods: I looked for a thread on this, I couldn't find it. Please merge it if there is one.)

Are you seriously telling your fellow brainwashing victims to deliberately sabotage the planet?
tenor (20).gif

Why don't you just go out in the country and shoot cows? It's kinda funny. What the environmentalists would actually like to get rid of is the cows, yet to counter them, you say to eat a product that requires killing cows.

To reiterate: There is far more water vapor in the atmosphere which is a much stronger GHG than CO2: if a mere 100PPM increase in CO2 can effectively end all life on Earth, then our climate never would have stabilized in the first place with water vapor going from 10% to 100% locally and regionally all of the time!

Globally, water vapor is quite stable and dependent almost entirely on average temperature. Given its very short lifetime in the atmosphere, even catastrophic events can not significantly change average water vapor in the Earth's atmosphere. No one has ever suggested that a 100 ppm increase in CO2 will end all life on Earth. So, your conclusion fails.

Progs are going to ph uk up the whole planetary system. They have these insane ideas on mass levels. Humans who are herbivores a couple per cent of the planetary population. And like other agendas have taken control or are trying to take control so the rest of the population is denied. And we will be eating plant burgers and laboratory burgers in the future while the elites eat fresh meats. No cars for us. No meats for us. Massive tax increases for us. Massive increases in everything we purchase for us. And so on. The selfishness of this will kill a lot of people.

Progs are going to ph uk up the whole planetary system. They have these insane ideas on mass levels. Humans who are herbivores a couple per cent of the planetary population. And like other agendas have taken control or are trying to take control so the rest of the population is denied. And we will be eating plant burgers and laboratory burgers in the future while the elites eat fresh meats. No cars for us. No meats for us. Massive tax increases for us. Massive increases in everything we purchase for us. And so on. The selfishness of this will kill a lot of people.

Everything you've just said is wrong. I've only read a few of your posts but, so far, you're batting .000

Forum List

Back