The Civil War

.... Just like Christian schools emphasize love of Christianity .....

Not so much.

Christian schools are great at education. I went to them and so did my kids. But if you don't think Christianity is #1 to a Christian then we've found yet another topic you know nothing about.

There's no crime in being ignorant, but there is a crime in not knowing you are ignorant

Yup nothing

Then your reading skills must be on par with those of kaz.

You are a school teacher, right?

If you have a student that is ignorant on a subject you try to help them, don't you? You tell them where they can do a little research to help them understand the subject.

I gave you a reading assignment so that you will be a little better informed and you won't be inclined to spout your mindless Jr high School dribble on the Civil War.

How about pulling your head out of your ass and actually learn something?

Go read the book and then come back and report to me and tell me what you learned.

Think you can do that or are you going to continue to be an ignorant dumbass?

Knowledge is your friend.

...Sure, the North fought the war to end slavery. ....

More accurate to say the scumbag criminals of the so-called 'confederacy' started the war to preserve slavery.

So the North and South agreed that the war was over the South leaving since they both agreed the South wanted to leave and you just admitted the goal of the North was to stop them.

Why the south wanted to leave was an ancillary cause of the war. And even then, the goal of the south was not to sit there and own slaves, it was economics

Not so much.

Christian schools are great at education. I went to them and so did my kids. But if you don't think Christianity is #1 to a Christian then we've found yet another topic you know nothing about.

I've taught at Christian schools. Have you?

You went to government schools because you were fired from competent schools. That computes, I totally believe you.

Were you fired because you didn't know what consent of the governed means?

Not so much.

I've taught at Christian schools. Have you?

You went to government schools because you were fired .....

Wrong again. You haven't answered my question.

It was the economics of slavery
Slave owners were paying slaves before the war started

I'd like to see a link to this factoid.

Either way, they were still slaves.

In the mean time, by "economics of slavery" they don't mean paying them.
Yes slavery was coming to a end, the south wanted reparations, they wanted a plan for the slaves, unlike the north that banned African Americans from entering their states like Illinois. The south provided wages, options for reparations, they provide the option to work live get healthcare. Many were with families for generations and wanted to stay, 25% returned, while the union troops killed many slaves

Y
That’s the thing you fail to comprehend. Lincoln did invade, conquer, and murder.
Your contempt for the United States aside, the President of the United States deployed United States troops within the United States when a special-interest faction rejected the United States Constitution and attempted to deprive Americans in several of the United States of their United States citizenship.

The United States won, the was United States preserved, and the citizens threatened with loss of United States citizenship protected.
Oh brother. My contempt has nothing to do with the historical facts. You’re happy Lincoln started a war against the south, failing to understand the horrific consequences. Think bigger.
Lincoln post dates the Perpetual Union and the sedition that trying to destroy it represents. It was the attempt of states to fracture the Union that provoked violence. As a devout southerner, Andrew Jackson, declared, well before Lincoln, "The Union! It must be preserved!" The addiction to slavery led the south to commit a gross error and the country paid a huge price for it.
Again you’re not thinking. If a portion of the Union no longer wants to be in the Union, why kill them?

You are a statist authoritarian, but don’t know it.

Your philosophy and that of the Lincoln Cult can be condensed down to this: kill them to keep them.

Fuck you selfish, slavery-loving scumbags. You don't get to break up MY country just because you are afraid to live without the slave labor of other human beings. Get your lazy ass out there and pick your own fucking cotton. If you think it's a better idea to destroy the unity of MY country, you will be destroyed. You best learn humility, boy, or you will be taught again.

EVERY so-called 'confederate' state had organized, armed regiments of CITIZENS of those states actively fighting against the traitorous scumbag 'confederates.' EVERY one.
Love you too even though you’re dumb as a box of rocks.

You seem to consider yourself quite intelligent. Upon what do you base this delusion?

Thank you. I am.

unfortunately, you aren’t.

You have just proven that you are not. Care to try again?
Yes I’m very intelligent, .........

It is becoming very suspicious that you keep avoiding the question "Upon what do you base this delusion?"
Here's a question you keep avoiding: Do the continents move?

:lol:
What is he going on about?

There would never have been a Civil War if the south had not had slavery.
And if pigs had wings they could fly. Every country in the world had slaver when the USA was born. Why do you imagine we could have avoided it somehow?

Forum List

Back