The Civil War

You attacked me for a sentence that would have been fixed with a comma. ......

Thanks for proving that it was more than a "typo." A comma won't solve your problems.

State your degree in English. You don't have one, do you?

I actually have a masters degree in Linguistics, so I could help you with your errors in many languages. I have taught English, and History, and quite a few other subjects for over 26 years. And you are..............?
You should be arrested for treason ..

Why?
You have lied to children ......

That is not the definition of treason, but what lie do you imagine?
Treason is used by the common ppl [sic] many different ways......

Words have meanings, champ.
Do you know what slang is? .....

Yes, I do. That is not what you were using.

You attacked me for a sentence that would have been fixed with a comma. ......

Thanks for proving that it was more than a "typo." A comma won't solve your problems.

State your degree in English. You don't have one, do you?

I actually have a masters degree in Linguistics, so I could help you with your errors in many languages. I have taught English, and History, and quite a few other subjects for over 26 years. And you are..............?
You should be arrested for treason ..

Why?
You have lied to children ......

Treason is used by the common ppl [sic] many different ways......

Words have meanings, champ.
Do you know what slang is? .....

Yes, I do. That is not what you were using.
Ok blood .. can you give one piece of evidence that shows this war was started because of slavery?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Treason is used by the common ppl many different ways.. are you to elite to understand us?

He's a government school history teacher. No joke.

He actually doesn't know what consent of the governed means.

It's hysterical

After reading his comments on this thread it is apparent he is the typical public school teacher that doesn't know jackshit about what he is teaching. His students will never learn a damn thing.

He doesn't even have the intelligence to do the reading assignment that I gave him.

• Thanks
So, either a more perfect Perpetual Union was made, or the new document is invalid and the original Perpetual Union remained. It's a win-win for the Union.

Government wins, yeah team!

I'm for the people though, and we lost

The Confederacy was the last great hope for Liberty for the world. .......

I'm sure that's just what all the enslaved people thought. :rolleyes:

Holy shit, you're stupid.

Yet that wasn't the North's objective. Their motto was "Save the Union." A little historical info there for you to know. And they could have told the South to release their slaves to come to the North and they were free to leave, but didn't.

You're just pissing in the wind hoping it turns into a lucid argument

That asshole Lincoln was preaching "save the Union" to get the dumbass Yankee shitheads to kill Southerners.

Then he switched to "free the goddamn slaves" to get the filthy ass Negroes to kill the White Americans.

Treason is used by the common ppl many different ways.. are you to elite to understand us?

It's hysterical

After reading his comments on this thread it is apparent he is the typical public school teacher that doesn't know jackshit about he is teaching. His student will never learn a damn thing.

He doesn't even have the intelligence to do the reading assignment that I gave him.
He acts like this is a lecture, like there is a audience of young minds.. we are just a bunch of common folks having a conversation about events. He continues to revert to grammar not content which is why we are here.

It's hysterical

After reading his comments on this thread it is apparent he is the typical public school teacher that doesn't know jackshit about he is teaching. His student will never learn a damn thing.

He acts like this is a lecture, like there is a audience of young minds.. we are just a bunch of common folks having a conversation about events. He continues to revert to grammar not content which is why we are here.

A pubic school teacher in a Blue state. LOL! No wonder he is such a dumbshit that doesn't know what he is talking about. I feel sorry for his students. They will never learn anything close to the truth. Of course his students probably don't care one way or another if they learn anything or not.

I bet he is a member of a filthy ass Teacher's Union.

It's hysterical

A pubic school teacher in a Blue state. LOL! No wonder he is such a dumbshit that doesn't know what he is talking about. I feel sorry for his students. They will never learn anything close to the truth. Of course his students probably don't care one way or another if they learn anything or not.

I bet he is a member of a filthy ass Teacher's Union.
He lectures them indoctrinates them. Then when you call him out he will correct you in the way you used the word “call” lol this is why bullying is so important

..... they could have told the South to release their slaves to come to the North and they were free to leave...

You haven't read the declarations from the so-called confederates that I have posted so many times.

You didn't answer the question, you ignorant coward.
You mean you object to people not answering your questions?

Really?

Unkotare didn't know what his own question was. He doesn't know the difference between the American government and the American people.

He wanted me to answer his question without him even knowing what he asked me. Pass

Dat Boy is confused about a lot of things. With only only having a Jr High School History text knowledge of the Civil War, written by the winners, he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground about what he is talking about.

He needs to do the homework assignment that I gave him. That way he won't look like a fool when he post his uneducated dribble.

I thought he said one time that he was a teacher. If he was telling the truth then he should know the value of learning something about a topic before opening his mouth. I gave him an assignment to read up on the topic but like all idiot Libtards he is doesn't want to learn.

If Unkotare would just say he knows what consent of the governed means, he just doesn't believe in it, then we all could just all say we disagree on that, live and go on.

But he keeps arguing that government conquering half it's own country doesn't violate consent of the governed, which is just stupid.

He also keeps arguing that southerners were evil salvers (they were), but that somehow justifies him conquering them and forcing them to stay in his country, which is just bizarre
In addition, he like so many duped Americans with only a government school understanding of the war, doesn’t know that the war was not a civil war. The South had no intentions of conquering or controlling the North. The definition of a civil war requires that both parties are fighting for control of the entire nation.

It was the War of Northern Aggression.

No one disputes that slavery was evil and needed terminating. However, the Lincoln Cult needs to accept what Dishonest Abe did was illegal and caused unbelievable harm to not only the South, but the entire nation.
Lincoln may have used extra-Constitutional measures to save the Union, but that hardly compares to the extra-Constitutional attempt of the south to destroy that Union. If anything, Lincoln's excesses were made necessary by the situation imposed upon the nation by those seeking to sabotage it.
Isn't "extra-Constitutional" illegal?? This is an interesting article.

Fourth and finally, Lincoln denied that the Constitution was silent with respect to secession. The immediate predecessor to the Constitution, the Articles of Confederation, purported to establish a "perpetual Union." By seeking to create what the Preamble calls "a more perfect Union"--in an echo of the Articles' language--the Constitution, Lincoln said, simply strengthened the already indissoluble bonds between the States.

But the Constitution itself was established in blatant violation of the terms of the Articles--which required unanimous consent of the states for any amendment. Moreover, how do we know that the "perfection" of the Union required stronger rather than weaker bonds? To infer this point from the fact that, on the whole, the Constitution created a stronger national government than existed under the Articles is to acknowledge that the real work in this argument is not being done by the language of the Preamble.

Yes. Lincoln made himself a dictator. He violated almost every Amendment in the BOR.

..... You're a useless government teacher who knows shit about history ......

And what exactly is your education, training, or experience in the field, stupid?

Now it's an argument from authority fallacy.

You need a degree to know that conquering States contradicts consent of the governed? Seriously?
Yes, but he doesn't believe it's a fallacy. He doesn't believe the continents move because all the authorities said they didn't, but he does believe a Lincoln appointed hack on the SC who doesn't even have a law degree is an infallible authority on the Constitution.

• Thanks
Y
That’s the thing you fail to comprehend. Lincoln did invade, conquer, and murder.
Your contempt for the United States aside, the President of the United States deployed United States troops within the United States when a special-interest faction rejected the United States Constitution and attempted to deprive Americans in several of the United States of their United States citizenship.

The United States won, the was United States preserved, and the citizens threatened with loss of United States citizenship protected.
Oh brother. My contempt has nothing to do with the historical facts. You’re happy Lincoln started a war against the south, failing to understand the horrific consequences. Think bigger.
Lincoln post dates the Perpetual Union and the sedition that trying to destroy it represents. It was the attempt of states to fracture the Union that provoked violence. As a devout southerner, Andrew Jackson, declared, well before Lincoln, "The Union! It must be preserved!" The addiction to slavery led the south to commit a gross error and the country paid a huge price for it.
Again you’re not thinking. If a portion of the Union no longer wants to be in the Union, why kill them?

You are a statist authoritarian, but don’t know it.

Your philosophy and that of the Lincoln Cult can be condensed down to this: kill them to keep them.

Fuck you selfish, slavery-loving scumbags. You don't get to break up MY country just because you are afraid to live without the slave labor of other human beings. Get your lazy ass out there and pick your own fucking cotton. If you think it's a better idea to destroy the unity of MY country, you will be destroyed. You best learn humility, boy, or you will be taught again.

EVERY so-called 'confederate' state had organized, armed regiments of CITIZENS of those states actively fighting against the traitorous scumbag 'confederates.' EVERY one.
Love you too even though you’re dumb as a box of rocks.

You seem to consider yourself quite intelligent. Upon what do you base this delusion?

Thank you. I am.

unfortunately, you aren’t.

You have just proven that you are not. Care to try again?
Yes I’m very intelligent, .........

It is becoming very suspicious that you keep avoiding the question "Upon what do you base this delusion?"
Here's a question you keep avoiding: Do the continents move?

..... You're a useless government teacher who knows shit about history ......

And what exactly is your education, training, or experience in the field, stupid?

Now it's an argument from authority fallacy.

You need a degree to know that conquering States contradicts consent of the governed? Seriously?
Yes, but he doesn't believe it's a fallacy. He doesn't believe the continents move because all the authorities said they didn't, but he does believe a Lincoln appointed hack on the SC who doesn't even have a law degree is an infallible authority on the Constitution.

:lmao:

Y
That’s the thing you fail to comprehend. Lincoln did invade, conquer, and murder.
Your contempt for the United States aside, the President of the United States deployed United States troops within the United States when a special-interest faction rejected the United States Constitution and attempted to deprive Americans in several of the United States of their United States citizenship.

The United States won, the was United States preserved, and the citizens threatened with loss of United States citizenship protected.
Oh brother. My contempt has nothing to do with the historical facts. You’re happy Lincoln started a war against the south, failing to understand the horrific consequences. Think bigger.
Lincoln post dates the Perpetual Union and the sedition that trying to destroy it represents. It was the attempt of states to fracture the Union that provoked violence. As a devout southerner, Andrew Jackson, declared, well before Lincoln, "The Union! It must be preserved!" The addiction to slavery led the south to commit a gross error and the country paid a huge price for it.
Again you’re not thinking. If a portion of the Union no longer wants to be in the Union, why kill them?

You are a statist authoritarian, but don’t know it.

Your philosophy and that of the Lincoln Cult can be condensed down to this: kill them to keep them.

Fuck you selfish, slavery-loving scumbags. You don't get to break up MY country just because you are afraid to live without the slave labor of other human beings. Get your lazy ass out there and pick your own fucking cotton. If you think it's a better idea to destroy the unity of MY country, you will be destroyed. You best learn humility, boy, or you will be taught again.

EVERY so-called 'confederate' state had organized, armed regiments of CITIZENS of those states actively fighting against the traitorous scumbag 'confederates.' EVERY one.
Love you too even though you’re dumb as a box of rocks.

You seem to consider yourself quite intelligent. Upon what do you base this delusion?

Thank you. I am.

unfortunately, you aren’t.

You have just proven that you are not. Care to try again?
Yes I’m very intelligent, .........

It is becoming very suspicious that you keep avoiding the question "Upon what do you base this delusion?"
Here's a question you keep avoiding: Do the continents move?

:lol:

You didn't answer the question, you ignorant coward.
You mean you object to people not answering your questions?

Really?

Unkotare didn't know what his own question was. He doesn't know the difference between the American government and the American people.

He wanted me to answer his question without him even knowing what he asked me. Pass

Dat Boy is confused about a lot of things. With only only having a Jr High School History text knowledge of the Civil War, written by the winners, he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground about what he is talking about.

He needs to do the homework assignment that I gave him. That way he won't look like a fool when he post his uneducated dribble.

I thought he said one time that he was a teacher. If he was telling the truth then he should know the value of learning something about a topic before opening his mouth. I gave him an assignment to read up on the topic but like all idiot Libtards he is doesn't want to learn.

If Unkotare would just say he knows what consent of the governed means, he just doesn't believe in it, then we all could just all say we disagree on that, live and go on.

But he keeps arguing that government conquering half it's own country doesn't violate consent of the governed, which is just stupid.

He also keeps arguing that southerners were evil salvers (they were), but that somehow justifies him conquering them and forcing them to stay in his country, which is just bizarre
In addition, he like so many duped Americans with only a government school understanding of the war, doesn’t know that the war was not a civil war. The South had no intentions of conquering or controlling the North. The definition of a civil war requires that both parties are fighting for control of the entire nation.

It was the War of Northern Aggression.

No one disputes that slavery was evil and needed terminating. However, the Lincoln Cult needs to accept what Dishonest Abe did was illegal and caused unbelievable harm to not only the South, but the entire nation.
Lincoln may have used extra-Constitutional measures to save the Union, but that hardly compares to the extra-Constitutional attempt of the south to destroy that Union. If anything, Lincoln's excesses were made necessary by the situation imposed upon the nation by those seeking to sabotage it.
Isn't "extra-Constitutional" illegal?? This is an interesting article.

Fourth and finally, Lincoln denied that the Constitution was silent with respect to secession. The immediate predecessor to the Constitution, the Articles of Confederation, purported to establish a "perpetual Union." By seeking to create what the Preamble calls "a more perfect Union"--in an echo of the Articles' language--the Constitution, Lincoln said, simply strengthened the already indissoluble bonds between the States.

But the Constitution itself was established in blatant violation of the terms of the Articles--which required unanimous consent of the states for any amendment. Moreover, how do we know that the "perfection" of the Union required stronger rather than weaker bonds? To infer this point from the fact that, on the whole, the Constitution created a stronger national government than existed under the Articles is to acknowledge that the real work in this argument is not being done by the language of the Preamble.

Yes. Lincoln made himself a dictator. He violated almost every Amendment in the BOR.

...and started a war over a political matter he was too stupid to manage and killed almost a million Americans.

...and the friggin idiots built a memorial to the biggest mass murderer in American history.

New Topics

Forum List

Back