The Civil War

Discussing the Civil War with uneducated idiots that only have a Jr high school history book knowledge and don't understand the concept of Liberty is as big a waste of time as discussing Biology with a transsexual or Climate Science with an environmental wacko.

And yet Dishonest Abe still invaded the South.

Absolutely!

To settle a political issue by war. If you can't get Americans to accept your oppression then just kill 'em. That was the Lincoln solution.

If the scumbag criminals of the so-called 'confederacy' didn't want war, they shouldn't have started one. They got off lightly.

LOL, I wonder why the South wanted to leave? ....

I don't.

" For the last ten years we have had numerous and serious causes of complaint against our non-slave-holding confederate States with reference to the subject of African slavery. They have endeavored to weaken our security, to disturb our domestic peace and tranquility, and persistently refused to comply with their express constitutional obligations to us in reference to that property "

" A brief history of the rise, progress, and policy of anti-slavery and the political organization into whose hands the administration of the Federal Government has been committed will fully justify the pronounced verdict of the people of Georgia. "

" The party of Lincoln, called the Republican party, under its present name and organization, is of recent origin. It is admitted to be an anti-slavery party. "

" The anti-slavery sentiment of the North offered the best chance for success. An anti-slavery party must necessarily look to the North alone for support, but a united North was now strong enough to control the Government in all of its departments "

"

The prohibition of slavery in the Territories, hostility to it everywhere, the equality of the black and white races, disregard of all constitutional guarantees in its favor, were boldly proclaimed by its leaders and applauded by its followers.

With these principles on their banners and these utterances on their lips the majority of the people of the North demand that we shall receive them as our rulers."

Yes, you've mentioned how the South wanted to leave because they were evil, which explains of course why you wanted them to stay, you wanting to live in an evil country and all

Do you consider the United States of America to be "evil"?

OK, shit for brains. YOU said that the Confederacy loved slavery and lived for it and that they were evil justified conquering the South and forcing them to stay in the Union.

How sick is that? You wanted to force the South to stay in your country because they were evil?

What about the question don't you understand?

Here's the difference between us. I consider the United States to refer to the people, you consider it to mean the government

You didn't answer the question, you ignorant coward.
You mean you object to people not answering your questions?

Really?

Unkotare didn't know what his own question was. He doesn't know the difference between the American government and the American people.

He wanted me to answer his question without him even knowing what he asked me. Pass

Absolutely!

To settle a political issue by war. If you can't get Americans to accept your oppression then just kill 'em. That was the Lincoln solution.

If the scumbag criminals of the so-called 'confederacy' didn't want war, they shouldn't have started one. They got off lightly.

I don't.

" For the last ten years we have had numerous and serious causes of complaint against our non-slave-holding confederate States with reference to the subject of African slavery. They have endeavored to weaken our security, to disturb our domestic peace and tranquility, and persistently refused to comply with their express constitutional obligations to us in reference to that property "

" A brief history of the rise, progress, and policy of anti-slavery and the political organization into whose hands the administration of the Federal Government has been committed will fully justify the pronounced verdict of the people of Georgia. "

" The party of Lincoln, called the Republican party, under its present name and organization, is of recent origin. It is admitted to be an anti-slavery party. "

" The anti-slavery sentiment of the North offered the best chance for success. An anti-slavery party must necessarily look to the North alone for support, but a united North was now strong enough to control the Government in all of its departments "

"

The prohibition of slavery in the Territories, hostility to it everywhere, the equality of the black and white races, disregard of all constitutional guarantees in its favor, were boldly proclaimed by its leaders and applauded by its followers.

With these principles on their banners and these utterances on their lips the majority of the people of the North demand that we shall receive them as our rulers."

Yes, you've mentioned how the South wanted to leave because they were evil, which explains of course why you wanted them to stay, you wanting to live in an evil country and all

OK, shit for brains. YOU said that the Confederacy loved slavery and lived for it and that they were evil justified conquering the South and forcing them to stay in the Union.

How sick is that? You wanted to force the South to stay in your country because they were evil?

Here's the difference between us. I consider the United States to refer to the people, you consider it to mean the government

Really?

Unkotare didn't know what his own question was. He doesn't know the difference between the American government and the American people.

He wanted me to answer his question without him even knowing what he asked me. Pass

You mean “duck.”

The Civil War was all about slavery, OK? It wasn't the War of Northern Aggression or the War Between the States. That's bullshit. It was a Civil War, and it was about slavery. Denying that is like denying that the Nazis murdered millions of Jews in concentration camps... oh, wait, you deny that, too?

Lost Cause Cult BULLSHIT.

I take it you don't know history.

I seem to remember you stepped in this particular bucket before.

Go ahead. It amuses me.

You make absolutely no sense.

Pogo was always a left wing extremist Democrat, but he used to be a lot less angry until the Democrats issued instructing for all left wingers to set the volume on constant anger in 2016 and he did

Really?

You mean “duck.”

No idea what that means. You probably don't either, just like your question

Absolutely!

I don't.

"

Really?

Dat Boy is confused about a lot of things. With only only having a Jr High School History text knowledge of the Civil War, written by the winners, he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground about what he is talking about.

He needs to do the homework assignment that I gave him. That way he won't look like a fool when he post his uneducated dribble.

I thought he said one time that he was a teacher. If he was telling the truth then he should know the value of learning something about a topic before opening his mouth. I gave him an assignment to read up on the topic but like all idiot Libtards he is doesn't want to learn.

Democrats are not "most Americans." They are Nazis though
Your hyper-partisan alienation from the United States is unfortunate.

Your nazis are Trump goons, of course, on record as having endorsed their "God Emperor" twice, still supporting the Loser.

Bull shit. Democrats are very much going to destroying people's lives and violence for standing up to them. Being a kid or an old man don't even protect you if you're wearing a red hat. Now you're just flagrantly stealing elections. You are Nazis, no doubt about it

Democrat is the new Nazi party
Your contempt for most Americans is quite hysterical, and, in fact, your nazis hail Cry Baby Loser as their "God Emperor!"

He only has contempt for Democrats, which is at it should be.
If you wish to align yourself with the neo-nazis at Daily Stormer in their hailing the former guy as their "God Emperor,"
just click the heels of your ruby jackboots three times as you do it.

Back to the playground for the schmucks. When we said your party is Nazi, you heard we said we were. From the mind of any eight year old. Low intelligence is certainly a big reason you Nazis also go to violence. You aren't smart enough and your ideas are bad and don't work. So get out the sticks and let us know what happens when we don't support Democrats.

You did that all summer. Yet we're still not calling for violence, we're calling for people to look at what you are and reject it

...Here's the difference between us. I consider the United States to refer to the people, you consider it to mean the government

It's both, you idiot.

"That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom – and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the Earth.”

That was Lincoln, not the founding fathers. And he used that line to justify conquering half the country against their will. This shows how circular your argument is.

So your argument now is that the Federal government is the people, and that justifies the government conquering the people. Wow

Really?

Dat Boy is confused about a lot of things. With only only having a Jr High School History text knowledge of the Civil War, written by the winners, he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground about what he is talking about.

He needs to do the homework assignment that I gave him. That way he won't look like a fool when he post his uneducated dribble.

I thought he said one time that he was a teacher. If he was telling the truth then he should know the value of learning something about a topic before opening his mouth. I gave him an assignment to read up on the topic but like all idiot Libtards he is doesn't want to learn.

If Unkotare would just say he knows what consent of the governed means, he just doesn't believe in it, then we all could just all say we disagree on that, live and go on.

But he keeps arguing that government conquering half it's own country doesn't violate consent of the governed, which is just stupid.

He also keeps arguing that southerners were evil salvers (they were), but that somehow justifies him conquering them and forcing them to stay in his country, which is just bizarre. So we should conquer Russia or Venezuela and force them to join the Unite

Last edited:
...Here's the difference between us. I consider the United States to refer to the people, you consider it to mean the government

It's both, you idiot.

"That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom – and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the Earth.”

That was Lincoln, not the founding fathers. And he used that line to justify conquering half the country against their will. This shows how circular your argument is.

So your argument now is that the Federal government is the people, and that justifies the government conquering the people. Wow
That had to be a joke. It was the confederates who were trying to implement government by the people. It certainly wasn't Lincoln who was trying to impose union rule on the south.

Really?

If Unkotare would just say he knows what consent of the governed means, he just doesn't believe in it, then we all could just all say we disagree on that, live and go on.

But he keeps arguing that government conquering half it's own country doesn't violate consent of the governed, which is just stupid.

He also keeps arguing that southerners were evil salvers (they were), but that somehow justifies him conquering them and forcing them to stay in his country, which is just bizarre

Look, the kid lives in Massachusetts. One of the filthy ass Union states that sent troops to kill Americans. He has been brainwashed to think that the killing of Americans was morally justified. He was brainwashed by reading the politically correct history of the war by the winners of the war.

He is very ignorant of the subject. Total ignorance and he should be ashamed.

I gave him a reading assignment that would help to educate him but like all retarded Liberals he doesn't want to learn. He wants to continue to have his head up his filthy Moon Bat ass.

Really?

He also keeps arguing that southerners were evil salvers (they were), but that somehow justifies him conquering them and forcing them to stay in his country, which is just bizarre
In addition, he like so many duped Americans with only a government school understanding of the war, doesn’t know that the war was not a civil war. The South had no intentions of conquering or controlling the North. The definition of a civil war requires that both parties are fighting for control of the entire nation.

It was the War of Northern Aggression.

No one disputes that slavery was evil and needed terminating. However, the Lincoln Cult needs to accept what Dishonest Abe did was illegal and caused unbelievable harm to not only the South, but the entire nation.

Really?

You mean “duck.”

No idea what that means. ...

You’re embracing your stupidity.

The Civil War was all about slavery, OK? It wasn't the War of Northern Aggression or the War Between the States. That's bullshit. It was a Civil War, and it was about slavery. Denying that is like denying that the Nazis murdered millions of Jews in concentration camps... oh, wait, you deny that, too?

Lost Cause Cult BULLSHIT.

I take it you don't know history.

I seem to remember you stepped in this particular bucket before.

Go ahead. It amuses me.

You make absolutely no sense.

Et voilà. Right back in the bucket.

When your older brother helps you to come up with some kind of a point, you bring it right here Elmer. It'll be fun.

The states consented to a Perpetual Union. Individuals who found they could not live in or change their government were free to leave. Trying to over throw the government was sedition. States were not free to leave the Union without the consent of the rest of the Union, meaning a change to the Constitution and ending the Perpetual Union. Trying to secede was oath breaking treason.

Back to the playground for the schmucks. When we said your party is Nazi, you heard we said we were. From the mind of any eight year old. Low intelligence is certainly a big reason you Nazis also go to violence. You aren't smart enough and your ideas are bad and don't work. So get out the sticks and let us know what happens when we don't support Democrats.

You did that all summer. Yet we're still not calling for violence, we're calling for people to look at what you are and reject it

Bull shit. Democrats are very much going to destroying people's lives and violence for standing up to them. Being a kid or an old man don't even protect you if you're wearing a red hat. Now you're just flagrantly stealing elections. You are Nazis, no doubt about it

You hyper-partisan paranoia is unfortunate, and does not relate to Lincoln's protecting, defending, and preserving the United States.

usa-american-flag-waving-animated-gif-18-1.gif

Decent Americans - Democrats, Republicans, and Independents alike - loathe Cry Baby Loser's nazis, q-anon, proud boys, oath keepers, three percenters, white supremacists, etc.

Only it wasn't.
If Lincoln had stated that he was going to ban slavery and emancipate the slaves and the South refused. Then you could say it was fought over slavery but that never happened. Lincoln had no intention of banning slavery. It was just that as Sherman had pushed deep into Georgia it was a smart military tactic to cause maximum disruption.

And I'm as left-wing as you can get.
There would never have been a Civil War if the south had not had slavery.

Really?

In addition, he like so many duped Americans with only a government school understanding of the war, doesn’t know that the war was not a civil war. The South had no intentions of conquering or controlling the North. The definition of a civil war requires that both parties are fighting for control of the entire nation.

It was the War of Northern Aggression.

No one disputes that slavery was evil and needed terminating. However, the Lincoln Cult needs to accept what Dishonest Abe did was illegal and caused unbelievable harm to not only the South, but the entire nation.
Lincoln may have used extra-Constitutional measures to save the Union, but that hardly compares to the extra-Constitutional attempt of the south to destroy that Union. If anything, Lincoln's excesses were made necessary by the situation imposed upon the nation by those seeking to sabotage it.

Forum List

Back