The Civil War

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them"

The so-called 'confederate' criminals levied war against the United States.

Nope. Lincoln invaded Virginia. Virginia didn't invade the federal government.

Lincoln made war on the states. Lincoln is the traitor.

" The Constitution, in all its provisions, looks to an indestructible Union, composed of indestructible States. "
That's the opinion of a Lincoln appointed hack. .......

You mean that's the expert opinion of the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States of America. What is your area of expertise again?

" On April 15, 1869, Chief Justice Salmon P. Chase announced a ruling in favor of Texas on the grounds that the Confederate government had no legal existence "

Instead of posting your ignorant Jr High school shit you need to go do the homework assignment that I gave you.

" On April 15, 1869, Chief Justice Salmon P. Chase announced a ruling in favor of Texas on the grounds that the Confederate government had no legal existence "

Instead of posting your ignorant Jr High school shit you need to go do the homework assignment that I gave you.

I posted historical fact and direct quotes from primary sources. Who are you again?

In the Jr High school history book he read it said that the Civil War was fought over slavery. ....

In the declarations of the so-called confederate states themselves it says that over and over again, as I have quoted for you several times.

When you finish building your time machine, be sure to go back and tell them to stop talking about it so much because they will make you look like an ignorant asshole with an agenda to hide in 2021.

And yet Dishonest Abe still invaded the South.

Absolutely!

To settle a political issue by war. If you can't get Americans to accept your oppression then just kill 'em. That was the Lincoln solution.

If the scumbag criminals of the so-called 'confederacy' didn't want war, they shouldn't have started one. They got off lightly.

LOL, I wonder why the South wanted to leave? ....

I don't.

" For the last ten years we have had numerous and serious causes of complaint against our non-slave-holding confederate States with reference to the subject of African slavery. They have endeavored to weaken our security, to disturb our domestic peace and tranquility, and persistently refused to comply with their express constitutional obligations to us in reference to that property "

" A brief history of the rise, progress, and policy of anti-slavery and the political organization into whose hands the administration of the Federal Government has been committed will fully justify the pronounced verdict of the people of Georgia. "

" The party of Lincoln, called the Republican party, under its present name and organization, is of recent origin. It is admitted to be an anti-slavery party. "

" The anti-slavery sentiment of the North offered the best chance for success. An anti-slavery party must necessarily look to the North alone for support, but a united North was now strong enough to control the Government in all of its departments "

"

The prohibition of slavery in the Territories, hostility to it everywhere, the equality of the black and white races, disregard of all constitutional guarantees in its favor, were boldly proclaimed by its leaders and applauded by its followers.

With these principles on their banners and these utterances on their lips the majority of the people of the North demand that we shall receive them as our rulers."

Yes, you've mentioned how the South wanted to leave because they were evil, which explains of course why you wanted them to stay, you wanting to live in an evil country and all

Do you consider the United States of America to be "evil"?
Hey hypocrite, you do. You think FDR and Truman were evil. But somehow, illogically, you think the mass murderer Lincoln great.

Dumb no?

Lincoln was not a mass murderer, and yes you are very dumb.
He sure as hell was a mass murderer.

That's a lie.

You are confused. Been teaching Jr High history?

My Great, Great, Great Grandfather was a soldier in the 9th Florida Regiment.

The scumbag traitors leading the so-called 'confederacy' led terrible numbers of simple, ignorant southerners who really had no stake in it to give their lives in the service of evil. More and more of these men figured shit out as the war dragged on and the inevitable came into focus. By the end of the war, the scumbag traitors were losing as many men to desertion as to Union bullets.

...Here's the difference between us. I consider the United States to refer to the people, you consider it to mean the government

It's both, you idiot.

"That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom – and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the Earth.”

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them"

The so-called 'confederate' criminals levied war against the United States.

Nope. Lincoln invaded Virginia. Virginia didn't invade the federal government.

Lincoln made war on the states. Lincoln is the traitor.

" The Constitution, in all its provisions, looks to an indestructible Union, composed of indestructible States. "
That's the opinion of a Lincoln appointed hack. .......

You mean that's the expert opinion of the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States of America. What is your area of expertise again?
I understand the meaning of "appeal to authority." Salmon P Chase was a Lincoln appointed hack. He was Lincoln's Secretary or Treasury, for Pete's sake.

In the Jr High school history book he read it said that the Civil War was fought over slavery. ....

In the declarations of the so-called confederate states themselves it says that over and over again, as I have quoted for you several times.

When you finish building your time machine, be sure to go back and tell them to stop talking about it so much because they will make you look like an ignorant asshole with an agenda to hide in 2021.
It doesn't matter what what their declarations say. The bottom line is that Lincoln didn't invade Virginia to free the slaves. He invaded to make Virginia pay the Morrill Tariff.

I posted historical fact and direct quotes from primary sources. Who are you again?
Meaningless quotes from irrelevant sources.

Tell us, do the continents move?

"Texas v White, (1869), U.S. Supreme Court case in which it was held that the United States is “an indestructible union” from which no state can secede.
Debunked.

NO, it's still right there in the records of the Supreme Court. On the books. Look it up in the Library of Congress if someone will teach you how.
There's lots of totally debunked horseshit in the Library of Congress.

"Texas v White, (1869), U.S. Supreme Court case in which it was held that the United States is “an indestructible union” from which no state can secede.
Debunked.

NO, it's still right there in the records of the Supreme Court. On the books. Look it up in the Library of Congress if someone will teach you how.

:lol:
Who are you again?

Meaningless quotes from irrelevant sources.

:lmao:

A direct quote from the Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court about a case on which he wrote the majority opinion, a case directly related to the topic at hand, and you - some ignorant nobody on the internet - declares it "Meaningless quotes from irrelevant sources"? That's hilarious. :lol:

If you're trying to make a fool of yourself, you couldn't be doing a better job.

Debunked.

:lol:
Who are you again?
Is this another appeal to authority?

Forum List

Back