The Civil War

It wasn't the War of Northern Aggression or the War Between the States.

It wasn't a war between the states?

View attachment 462175
They've been lying to us in school all those years.
A civil war is defined as "a war between citizens of the same country." Seems plain enough.
Southerners were not citizens of the Unites States after they seceded.

Yes they were. The so-called secession was illegitimate, illegal, and recognized by exactly 0 nations on this planet earth.
Prove it.
It has been proven and demonstrated and documented over and over and over and over and over on this very side, you stupid piece of shit.
You haven't proved jack shit.
Study history, you brainless douche.
I have, especially the history of the Civil War.
Clearly you have not, you ignorant douche.
Clearly I have.....

Despite zero evidence of any education training or experience in the area. You’re just another idiot with one of those things that everybody has.

The United States was founded on the principle that legitimate government is based on the people recognizing the government as legitimate.

When you say people who were trying to fight a war to leave cannot leave, maybe you can claim they are still subjects of our government, but our government was no longer legitimate by it's own founding documents.

Did you read that part of history?

If every citizen of the so-called confederate states shared a desire to leave the union, you might have a tiny fraction of an argument to build upon, but they did not and you do not. The traitorous rebels were illegal and illegitimate in every way. They were punished to a tiny fraction of what they deserved, just as assholes today who take up their evil cause will be let off the hook for far too easily.
Sorry turd, but the government you currently live under doesn't exist as a result of unanimous consent, so why is that required to leave this malformed union?

You, personally, can GTFO any time you want.
After you, shit for brains.

You are the one who hates America, you are the one who denounced his citizenship on this very site.
We all know you're lying, turd.

For your information, I hate all government on this planet. The American government is only slightly better than most of the rest.

That court was staffed by Lincoln appointees, moron. That decision was about as legitimate as the court's refusal to any cases about election fraud.

View attachment 462175
A civil war is defined as "a war between citizens of the same country." Seems plain enough.

Yes they were. The so-called secession was illegitimate, illegal, and recognized by exactly 0 nations on this planet earth.

Both Great Britain and France traded with The Confederacy for arms and other supplies.

The Union naval blockade put a stop to that in short order. Both Britain and France refused to recognize the so-called confederacy as an independent state. Britain refused to be scammed into buying cotton from the idiot 'confederates' at inflated prices.
So if we put up a blockade around Mexico and threatened any country that objected, then Mexico would become legitimate U.S territory.

Is that what you're saying?

Mexico is not part of the United States, brainless.

Some try to say slavery was not so bad. Uhhhh, would you work for no wages under the threat of being beaten. The more I research the more angry I become at the repugnant anti Christian slave owners and I'm as white as it gets.
Slavery was AND IS an evil. Some slaves were treated humanely, others weren't, but as far as I know slaves had no legal protections from bad owners. In the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. most slaves were black. The was due to the diseases common to the new world, prior to that most slaves were white. Before the settlement of the new world there was little commercial slavery in sub-Saharan Africa.
That isn't true. There has been chattel slavery in Africa for 1000 years.

View attachment 462175

Prove it.
It has been proven and demonstrated and documented over and over and over and over and over on this very side, you stupid piece of shit.
You haven't proved jack shit.
Study history, you brainless douche.
I have, especially the history of the Civil War.
Clearly you have not, you ignorant douche.
Clearly I have.....

Despite zero evidence of any education training or experience in the area. You’re just another idiot with one of those things that everybody has.

The United States was founded on the principle that legitimate government is based on the people recognizing the government as legitimate.

When you say people who were trying to fight a war to leave cannot leave, maybe you can claim they are still subjects of our government, but our government was no longer legitimate by it's own founding documents.

Did you read that part of history?

If every citizen of the so-called confederate states shared a desire to leave the union, you might have a tiny fraction of an argument to build upon, but they did not and you do not. The traitorous rebels were illegal and illegitimate in every way. They were punished to a tiny fraction of what they deserved, just as assholes today who take up their evil cause will be let off the hook for far too easily.
Sorry turd, but the government you currently live under doesn't exist as a result of unanimous consent, so why is that required to leave this malformed union?

You, personally, can GTFO any time you want.
After you, shit for brains.

You are the one who hates America, you are the one who denounced his citizenship on this very site.
We all know you're lying....

What lie?

View attachment 462175

Both Great Britain and France traded with The Confederacy for arms and other supplies.

The Union naval blockade put a stop to that in short order. Both Britain and France refused to recognize the so-called confederacy as an independent state. Britain refused to be scammed into buying cotton from the idiot 'confederates' at inflated prices.
So if we put up a blockade around Mexico and threatened any country that objected, then Mexico would become legitimate U.S territory.

According to you all that is required to change that is to stop if from trading with other nations.

View attachment 462175

According to you all that is required to change that is to stop if from trading with other nations.

I said nothing of the sort, dumbass.

.....For your information, I hate all government on this planet. .....

Typical wannabe anarchist hypocrite. YOU wouldn't last a day in a state of nature. You need government, you love government, you depend on government for every pointless day of your life.

Lincoln would have gone down in history as one of the most inept presidents if he wasn't assassinated and turned into a saint. Old Abe had a few months after he was elected to offer some compromise to the radicals in the South who advocated secession but he was apparently consumed with personal problems and an incompetent staff of advisers who thought a Civil War would barely last a summer. Once Lincoln unleashed a drunk as commanding general and an insane (terrible swift sword of God) general Sherman and had the support of media historians, the civilians in the South were doomed.

The Civil War was all about slavery, OK? It wasn't the War of Northern Aggression or the War Between the States. That's bullshit. It was a Civil War, and it was about slavery. Denying that is like denying that the Nazis murdered millions of Jews in concentration camps... oh, wait, you deny that, too?
The Jews in Europe were not uneducated and sold by their parents into slavery.
The Jews ran businesses and were doing quite well.
Germany actually admitted such and has been giving reparations.
I don't understand what you mean by your post. "The Jews in Europe were not uneducated..." OK, that means that the Jews WERE educated. You go on to state, "...and sold by their parents into slavery." Now, do you mean that they were NOT sold by their parents into slavery? Because the first part of your sentence is predicated on "not" so it would imply that "not" would apply to the second part of your sentence as well. But one could also interpret your sentence to mean that Jews were sold into slavery by their parents. Which is it?
Here's how to read...
Unlike the uneducated, starving Black Africans, the Jews in Europe were educated, lived for their children and didn't have to sell their kids to make money.

Abe was a tyrant who violated the constitution and had 700,000 innocent folks killed
I prefer Washington and Jefferson
Lincoln sure was a tyrant. Only the most despicable and evil of tyrants would deny to Good, White Christian Southerners all the pleasures and profits that comes from tyrannizing Black people.

Some try to say slavery was not so bad. Uhhhh, would you work for no wages under the threat of being beaten. The more I research the more angry I become at the repugnant anti Christian slave owners and I'm as white as it gets.
Slavery was AND IS an evil. Some slaves were treated humanely, others weren't, but as far as I know slaves had no legal protections from bad owners. In the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. most slaves were black. The was due to the diseases common to the new world, prior to that most slaves were white. Before the settlement of the new world there was little commercial slavery in sub-Saharan Africa.
That isn't true. There has been chattel slavery in Africa for 1000 years.
I said COMMERCIAL slavery. As far as I know there was no slave trade there until the Muslims came along to buy slaves. Before that slaves were war captives who worked until they died.

Abe was a tyrant who violated the constitution and had 700,000 innocent folks killed
I prefer Washington and Jefferson
Lincoln sure was a tyrant. Only the most despicable and evil of tyrants would deny to Good, White Christian Southerners all the pleasures and profits that comes from tyrannizing Black people.
Lincoln killed 850,000 people, you fucking moron. How does anyone belittle an atrocity of that magnitude? Next you'll be cracking jokes about the Holocaust.

Lincoln would have gone down in history as one of the most inept presidents if he wasn't assassinated and turned into a saint. Old Abe had a few months after he was elected to offer some compromise to the radicals in the South who advocated secession but he was apparently consumed with personal problems and an incompetent staff of advisers who thought a Civil War would barely last a summer. Once Lincoln unleashed a drunk as commanding general and an insane (terrible swift sword of God) general Sherman and had the support of media historians, the civilians in the South were doomed.
Mexico is not part of the United States,

A huge chunk of the US used to belong to Mexico.

Bought and paid for.
Lol. Stolen via a ginned up war. Typical US imperialism.

Hey hypocrite, how do you reconcile your admiration for the tyrannical mass murderer Dishonest Abe, but your hatred for FDR?

Forum List

Back