Zone1 The Church of THE WORD

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
Some folks feel a Still, Small Voice guiding from without...

The Spirit of a Father who cares.

I'm inclined to hear that voice and recognize it's me....

Me, myself and I discussing, considering and judging my past, present and future on The Timeline within the privacy of my own mind.

Language is the difference, not some alien being with an agenda...

And THE WORD was God.

With Earth as our obvious Mother, If Humanity has a Father, his name is Time.

It is that portion within; whether or not it is recognized is a different story.

1 Corinthians 3:16 - Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

1 Corinthians 6:19 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own?

Most haven't a clue and they also seem to think that they are in control...:auiqs.jpg:

SERMON # 1 :soapbox:

THE CASE FOR O.S.H.A.

That is the "Occupational Safety & Health Administration", for the ignorant in the congregation. They are a part of The U.S. Government.

www.osha.gov if you want to look.

In theory... you, The Taxpayer (ass-U-Me-ing you pay taxes...), fund O.S.H.A. to police the companies that employ you to ensure compliance with a book of regulations that include things like hearing protection, eye protection and respiratory protection for workers who're willing to work under adverse environmental conditions.

O.S.H.A. is not partisan over-reach, deployed just to harass the hard working men and women out there who find such triviality as requiring safety glasses and breathing masks to be some of those annoying "Gub'mint Regulations" that we have been taught to hate without regard as to why the regulations got through congress in the first place.....

O.S.H.A. is also there to protect the Taxpayers and, in particular, The Social Security Trust Funds.

Every day a whole bunch of macho men and women attempt to do their jobs without benefit of the personal protection equipment that they are supposed to be demanding, their companies are supposed to be providing, and they are supposed to be using, and they get hurt or killed.

It matters not the actual reason for foregoing occupational P.P.E..... The net result is that every day productive persons are forced by pain and brokenness to drop out of the work force early, most likely just when their skills and knowledge are beginning to produce a livable income, take their Social Security benefits early on a medical, and try to live on $800 to $2,500 per month until death. And an unfortunate truth to that scene is that the lower the income level and subsequent benefit amounts, the more likely that Protective Equipment is missing, shoddy or simply unused.

Now you are 42 years old and trying to figure out how you are going to feed and educate 2.5 children on $3,000 per month. Don't lose that house. Your mortgage may suck at times, but you do NOT want to be tossed out in to the housing rental market on a Disability benefit if you can help it.

The main function of O.S.H.A. is to make sure that the productive idiots out there who can't think to put on a jacket without being told to, keep working until they have some assets saved up, Medicare eligibility, and a more reasonable and well earned ca$h benefit of $1,500 to $3,500..... and to prevent said idiots from tapping in to The Trust Funds early with preventable disability claims. If those idiots did not exist, neither would O.S.H.A.

Voters must ask themselves why a regulation was published before casting it aside.

______________________-

For the nit-pickers in the crowd who are hovering over the 'Report Button', wondering what the heck this Sermon on O.S.H.A. has to do with the original thread thesis, know this...

This Sermon would not be possible without my Left-Brain thinking the deep thoughts needed for the concept, the (insert your preferred Deity here) given Words to convey it to and then discuss it with Right-Brain, and the cooperation and patience between the two required to work together and give RB the Time to ponder the facts and to do the math.

The side lesson: Cooperation.

> Cooperate with O.S.H.A. and your safety officers when it comes to P.P.E. and try to stay safely in the game until at least Medicare age. Exit with some assets and your health and have a little fun before you die.

> Study other Government Agencies and Regulations and learn to give reasons why you would choose to, or choose not to, cooperate with them.

> Stop thinking of the voices in your head as outside influencers like Gods and Devils, get to know the God-given roommate in your head using your Words, learn to cooperate with your other half, and write great sermons.

:spinner:

Last edited:
Sermon #2 is short & tasty. Chew on it...

"A philosophy that accepts death is one based on reality. Any philosophy that does not accept death must therefore be fictitious."

Some folks feel a Still, Small Voice guiding from without...

The Spirit of a Father who cares.

I'm inclined to hear that voice and recognize it's me....

Me, myself and I discussing, considering and judging my past, present and future on The Timeline within the privacy of my own mind.

Language is the difference, not some alien being with an agenda...

And THE WORD was God.

With Earth as our obvious Mother, If Humanity has a Father, his name is Time.

Who did people hear 3,000 years ago?

I'm changing my personal pronoun preferences to "they, them and us".

Not because of any sexual confusion, but to recognize my left and right identities.

Forum List

Back