Zone1 The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints the only true and living Church today

The stories were written down 800 years after the death of Moses. There was no Ur of the Chaldees. It would have been under water until the river changed course.
They certainly could have bee written again 800 years after Moses, however, they were first written down by Moses himself. Even Jesus mentions that Moses wrote down his words.

John 5:45-47
45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

They certainly could have bee written again 800 years after Moses, however, they were first written down by Moses himself. Even Jesus mentions that Moses wrote down his words.

John 5:45-47
45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Nope. There were more than 40 different authors of the Old Testament to include redactions and corrections. Stories from Israel and Judea we're different. They were combined during the reign of King Omri when he was trying to reunite the two.

Nope. There were more than 40 different authors of the Old Testament to include redactions and corrections. Stories from Israel and Judea we're different. They were combined during the reign of King Omri when he was trying to reunite the two.
says who?

give me a reference.

Egyptian Book of the Dead, Nah Hammadi library, Code of Hammurabi, Ugarit texts at Ras Shamra, Dead Sea scrolls, tablets at Dilmun and texts from Sumer translation by Samuel Kramer.

I don't find that in the Bible AT ALL. From what book do you get this belief?
Well what was the 1st place he went? Pretty sure it was Ethiopia.

Gah! That's not it.

Well what was the 1st place he went? Pretty sure it was Ethiopia.

Gah! That's not it.
The Duke said:
What makes you think Jesus never interacted with any non-Jews when the 1st place he went was

Thats speaking of PHILIP, not Jesus.

The Duke said:
What makes you think Jesus never interacted with any non-Jews when the 1st place he went was

Thats speaking of PHILIP, not Jesus.
It's probably in the Ethiopian Bible, which has more books that Constantine cut out.

There are some seriously devout Christians in Ethiopia; They are true believers.

I am inclined to believe that's how it happened. Sorry my Bible scholarliness is inadequate.

I know I read it somewhere and it's reliable info. I've read the Bible through 3x.

Don't remember every verse, though.

Last edited:
They were a Canaanite tribe who turned to monotheism. Most of their stories came from the Ugarit and from Sumer. It's a shame your church won't allow you to learn about the Dead Sea scrolls, the Nag Hammadi, the Ugarit at Ras Shamra, the Code of Hammurabi or the tablets at Dilmun.
HAHAHA! We do study these. But, it makes no difference as again, Abraham is not of Cam. End of story. Hammurabi is an old story. I even heard about it in a Policy Science introductory class. You need to stop before you look more ridiculous.

HAHAHA! We do study these. But, it makes no difference as again, Abraham is not of Cam. End of story. Hammurabi is an old story. I even heard about it in a Policy Science introductory class. You need to stop before you look more ridiculous.

Who is Cam?

Below are the many translations of the Bible verse from John 5:45-47. They all seem to say exactly what the King James Version is saying. Even the last one listed which is from the Orthodox Jewish Bible. To see a direct translation word for word go to BibleHub. To see verse 47 just click the arrow next to John 5:46.

NIV
45“But do not think I will accuse you before the Father. Your accuser is Moses, on whom your hopes are set. 46If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me. 47But since you do not believe what he wrote, how are you going to believe what I say?”

NLT
45“Yet it isn’t I who will accuse you before the Father. Moses will accuse you! Yes, Moses, in whom you put your hopes. 46If you really believed Moses, you would believe me, because he wrote about me. 47But since you don’t believe what he wrote, how will you believe what I say?”

ESV
45Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father. There is one who accuses you: Moses, on whom you have set your hope. 46For if you believed Moses, you would believe me; for he wrote of me. 47But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe my words?”

BSB
45Do not think that I will accuse you before the Father. Your accuser is Moses, in whom you have put your hope. 46If you had believed Moses, you would believe Me, because he wrote about Me. 47But since you do not believe what he wrote, how will you believe what I say?”

KJV
45Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. 46For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. 47But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

NKJV
45Do not think that I shall accuse you to the Father; there is one who accuses you—Moses, in whom you trust. 46For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me; for he wrote about Me. 47But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?”

NASB
45Do not think that I will accuse you before the Father; the one who accuses you is Moses, in whom you have put your hope. 46For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me; for he wrote about Me. 47But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?”

AMP
45Do not think that I [am the One who] will accuse you before the Father. There [already] is one who accuses you: Moses, [the very one] in whom you have placed your hope [for salvation]. 46For if you believed and relied on [the Scriptures written by] Moses, you would believe Me, for he wrote about Me [personally]. 47But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?”

CSB
45Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father. Your accuser is Moses, on whom you have set your hope. 46For if you believed Moses, you would believe me, because he wrote about me. 47But if you don’t believe what he wrote, how will you believe my words?

HCSB
45Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father. Your accuser is Moses, on whom you have set your hope. 46For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me, because he wrote about Me. 47But if you don’t believe his writings, how will you believe My words? 

CEV
45Don't think that I will be the one to accuse you to the Father. You have put your hope in Moses, yet he is the very one who will accuse you. 46Moses wrote about me, and if you had believed Moses, you would have believed me. 47But if you don't believe what Moses wrote, how can you believe what I say?

GNT
45Do not think, however, that I am the one who will accuse you to my Father. Moses, in whom you have put your hope, is the very one who will accuse you. 46If you had really believed Moses, you would have believed me, because he wrote about me. 47But since you do not believe what he wrote, how can you believe what I say?

ARA
45Do you think that I am accusing you before The Father? There is one who accuses you: Moses, the one in whom you hope. 46For if you had trusted Moses, you would also trust me, for he wrote about Me. 47And if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe my words?

ASV
45Think not that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, on whom ye have set your hope. 46For if ye believed Moses, ye would believe me; for he wrote of me. 47But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

DBT
45Think not that I will accuse you to the Father: there is [one] who accuses you, Moses, on whom ye trust; 46for if ye had believed Moses, ye would have believed me, for he wrote of me. 47But if ye do not believe his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

DRB
45Think not that I will accuse you to the Father. There is one that accuseth you, Moses, in whom you trust. 46For if you did believe Moses, you would perhaps believe me also; for he wrote of me. 47But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe my words?

ERV
45Think not that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, on whom ye have set your hope. 46For if ye believed Moses, ye would believe me; for he wrote of me. 47But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

GWT
45"Don't think that I will accuse you in the presence of the Father. Moses, the one you trust, is already accusing you. 46If you really believed Moses, you would believe me. Moses wrote about me. 47If you don't believe what Moses wrote, how will you ever believe what I say?"

ISR
45“Do not think that I shall accuse you to the Father. There is one who accuses you: Mosheh, in whom you have set your expectation.

46“For if you believed Mosheh, you would have believed Me, since he wrote about Me.

47“But if you do not believe his writings, how shall you believe My words?”

ISV
45Do not suppose that I will be the one to accuse you before the Father. Your accuser is Moses, on whom you have set your hope, 46because if you believed Moses, you would believe me, since he wrote about me. 47But if you do not believe what he wrote, how will you believe my words?”

KJP
45Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father; there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. 46For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed Me; for he wrote of Me. 47But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe My words?

NET
45“Do not suppose that I will accuse you before the Father. The one who accuses you is Moses, in whom you have placed your hope. 46If you believed Moses, you would believe me, because he wrote about me. 47But if you do not believe what Moses wrote, how will you believe my words?”

NHE
45"Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father. There is one who accuses you, even Moses, on whom you have set your hope. 46For if you believed Moses, you would believe me; for he wrote about me. 47But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe my words?"

OJB
45 Do not think that I will accuse you before HaAv; however, there is one accusing you: Moshe, in whom you have set your tikvah. [Dt 31:26-27] 46 For if you were having emunah in Moshe, you would have had emunah in me, for he himself wrote concerning me. [BERESHIS 3:15; 45:4-9; DEVARIM 18:15] 47 But if in the Kitvei Hakodesh of that one you lack emunah, how will you have emunah in my dvar?

Search results for: haav
1 entry found. Showing up to 25.
Strong's Hebrew: 1. אָב (ab) -- father
... ḇō ṯe ḵā ba ă ḇō w ṯê ḵem baavoTeicha baavoteiChem chaavoteiChem cheAv cheaViv hā'āḇ hā'āḇōwṯ hā ā ḇō wṯ hā āḇ haAv haaVot ḵa'ăḇōṯêḵem ka'ăḇōwṯām ka'ăḇōwṯêḵem ḵa ă ḇō ṯê ḵem ka ă ḇō w ṯām ka ă ḇō w ṯê ḵem kaavoTam ...
URL: Strong's Hebrew: 1. אָב (ab) -- father

Search results for: tikvah
5 entries found. Showing up to 25.
Strong's Hebrew: 8616. תִּקְוָה (Tiqvah) -- "hope," two Israelites
... hope", two Israelites NAS Exhaustive Concordance Word Origin from qavah Definition "hope," two Isr. NASB Translation Tikvah (2 ) . Strong's Exhaustive Concordance Tikvah The same as tiqvah ; Tikvah, the name of two Israelites- ...
URL: Strong's Hebrew: 8616. תִּקְוָה (Tiqvah) -- "hope," two Israelites

Search results for: emunah
1 entry found. Showing up to 25.
Strong's Hebrew: 530. אֱמוּנָה, (emunah) -- firmness, steadfastness, fidelity
... Bible Strong's Hebrew 530 530. emunah Strong's Concordance emunah: firmness, steadfastness, fidelity Original Word: אֱמוּנָה Part of Speech: Noun Feminine Transliteration: emunah Phonetic Spelling: (em-oo-naw') Definition: firmness, steadfastness, fidelity ...
URL: Strong's Hebrew: 530. אֱמוּנָה, (emunah) -- firmness, steadfastness, fidelity

Kitvei hakodesh - Orthodox Jewish Bible Glossary

Holy Scriptures

dvar (מילים)- words

The Lord has only one true and living church. One reason The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is a “living church” is that the living God reveals His will to living prophets and apostles. All other churches are dead and mourn constantly and this is the reason for the cross on all other Christian Churches. The worship the dead Christ while TCOJCOLDS worships the living Christ and has a spire pointing to the resurrecting living Christ.
"Three features—(1) fulness of doctrine, (2) power of the priesthood, and (3) testimony of Jesus Christ—explain why God has declared and why we as His servants maintain that this is the only true and living Church upon the face of the whole earth." - Dallin H. Oaks. Here is the entire massage from Elder Oaks, a current day Apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ: The Only True and Living Church

Do not be threatened? Be humble: "Because of this declaration of the Lord, we refer to this, His Church—our Church—as the “only true Church.” Sometimes we do this in a way that gives great offense to people who belong to other churches or who subscribe to other philosophies. But God has not taught us anything that should cause us to feel superior to other people. Certainly all churches and philosophies have elements of truth in them, some more than others. Certainly God loves all of His children. And certainly His gospel plan is for all of His children, all according to His own timetable."
The one true Church of God is a SABBATH KEEPING and Holy Day keeping church

Yours isn't it. Yours has accepted the paganism that has creepy into the Great Whore in the Bible.

Forum List

Back