The Christian Testimony that Jesus is Lucifer

Zaag is a liar who's been on my iggy for a while.
There's nothing but info galore on Bodo in Google search. There was no diocese info because
Bodo (c. 814[1] – 876) was the palace deacon to Frankish Emperor Louis the Pious (814 to 840).
Bodo bishop - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Zaag is a liar
Whatelse do you expect from me or anyone else? But what exactly was my lie?

who's been on my iggy for a while.

Finally antisemites ignore me. Good joke. :lol:

There's nothing but info galore on Bodo in Google search.
In the english language maybe. But I'm a German and you spoke about the new roman empire of our Carolings. If we don't have Informations then I don't try to understand any longer why the english speaking world has informations. There will be a reason - and I don't think it's an amusing reason.
There was no diocese info because
Bodo (c. 814[1] – 876) was the palace deacon to Frankish Emperor Louis the Pious (814 to 840).
Bodo bishop - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Ludwig? This Ludwig?
Ludwik_I_Pobo%C5%BCny.jpg

If he agreed I guess everything is okay. So I will continue to believe what pope Peter told us some years ago when he said: "Et habemus firmiorem propheticum sermonem - cui benefacitis attendentes quasi lucernæ lucenti in caliginoso donec dies elucescat, et lucifer oriatur in cordibus vestris".

Last edited:
The Heifer was shared with the community with leftovers given to the poor.
If it was killing without eating or just eaten by the priests like the priests of bel did then Hobe would have an argument, however his missunderstanding the nature of bring your own dish barbecues.......,.

Congratulations!

Comparing the laws of ritual slaughter to bring you own dish barbecues is the dumbest thing I ever heard on these boards.

Hobe you typing that with a pork sausage shoved in your mouth would be the irony, since according to your logic
the pork, the beef, the chicken in your refridge are
all "ritual slaughters".
:)

Hobe you typing that with a pork sausage shoved in your mouth would be the irony, since according to your logic
all "ritual slaughters".

No. To slaughther animals and to eat them has a two very simple reason: hunger and winter. Farmers here had to decide after harvest how many animals had to be slaughtered and how many were able to survive in winter. The only ritual in this context I was able to find: The farmers in former times slaughtered often the animals of their neighbors and the neighbors their animals.

By the way: Where do you come from? Africa?

Last edited:
all "ritual slaughters".

No, nothing profane or unclean has ever entered my mouth. I do not believe that a person can become holy or defiled by eating or abstaining from certain food. I reject the entire notion as the vile and mind contaminating flesh/teaching of serpents that crawl on their bellies and the garbage swallowed by unclean creatures who do not ruminate.

My logic is that since the talking serpent is condemned by God to crawl on its belly the subject of the dietary law that prohibits eating the flesh of anything that crawls on its belly is about refraining from swallowing the words of people who fit the description of a talking serpent..

My logic is that since God always communicated to people through the prophets speaking in metaphors, allegories, parables, homonyms, hyperbole, etc., the law given through Moses, a prophet, is also figurative in nature and the subjects are hidden, not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used, and require intelligence to decipher and comply with.

My logic is that if you do not discern the deeper implications of the Law, and conform to it in that light, you cannot have the life promised for obedience to the Law in you......even if you never ate bacon in your entire life..

Last edited:
ok, so you know the temple sacrifice doesn't literally magically atone us through blood, it's also written:
attoning for sins is not in blood
Hosea chapter 14 verses 2-3
But like you said, these are sometimes deeper sometimes alegorical symbolism and in the case of the holiday feast days the sacrifice DOES have an way of atoning through the gathering of community and appreciation for their labors. Because their harvests were shared too. People learned and appreciated how much they need their neighbors.

The symbol was mocking the idol gods within a community gathering that shared of each others labors, they shared their crops and feed the less fortunate with the leftover meat. In other words this was a giant bring your own dish barbeque, where community learned to appreciate their neighbors for the sustanance they bring.
I think when people think of animal sacrifice they think of Aztec like blood lust and archaic beliefs of sacrifice to gods. Remember Jews didn't and don't believe in any magic transformation through rituals. Our minds today see it as archaic because we know it has no magical transforming power, but then we aren't as smart as we think we are not to notice how the event and usage of the meat does bring an atonement essence to the community in the same way our community pot luck does. If you don't see it as such then I feel sorry for you, because it means you missed out on some of the kindest best community spirit one can ever experience at such holiday gatherings.

ok, so you know the temple sacrifice doesn't literally magically atone us through blood, it's also written:
attoning for sins is not in blood
Hosea chapter 14 verses 2-3
But like you said, these are sometimes deeper sometimes alegorical symbolism and in the case of the holiday feast days the sacrifice DOES have an way of atoning through the gathering of community and appreciation for their labors. Because their harvests were shared too. People learned and appreciated how much they need their neighbors.

The symbol was mocking the idol gods within a community gathering that shared of each others labors, they shared their crops and feed the less fortunate with the leftover meat. In other words this was a giant bring your own dish barbeque, where community learned to appreciate their neighbors for the sustanance they bring.
I think when people think of animal sacrifice they think of Aztec like blood lust and archaic beliefs of sacrifice to gods. Remember Jews didn't and don't believe in any magic transformation through rituals. Our minds today see it as archaic because we know it has no magical transforming power, but then we aren't as smart as we think we are not to notice how the event and usage of the meat does bring an atonement essence to the community in the same way our community pot luck does. If you don't see it as such then I feel sorry for you, because it means you missed out on some of the kindest best community spirit one can ever experience at such holiday gatherings.

LOL... No need to feel sorry for me. I've been to block parties and barbecues with unparalleled community spirit where one didn't need to bring anything and no one even had a trace of concern whether the food was legal to eat or not....

You seemed to have missed the point.

Sin is disobedience to the law. The only way to expiate or atone for sin is to stop sinning.

The laws regarding ritual sacrifice have nothing whatever to do with killing and eating livestock in a Temple like some primitive community barbecue with a lousy menu to atone for sin. Kosher law has nothing whatever to do with what one should or should not eat for dinner.

The animals described for sacrifice are symbolic of people as in "he-goat without blemish". The word slaughter itself, draining the blood, burning the fat, etc., all have deeper implications directly related to human affairs that have literally nothing to do with killing and eating animals.

Last edited:
If you saw some of the kitchens they cook their shared food in you might not want to trust where that food comes from. (picture the hoarders kitchen with cats roaming the kitchen counters.) Yummm..
But that's a whole other story.

Everything in the Temple secrets the Moshiach.
You might miss it because Christianity butchers some transliterations.

Hunters speak about properly preparing a deer by properly bleeding it, and they do this for safety reasons and more edible meat. Are they archaic age ritualists?
In the age of lacking refridges do you suppose proper instructions is wrong. What they did and why is pretty much lost, but how we adapt it to our age and progress the idea is never gonna be the same as you describe it.
For all you know by the scrolls description of the parts they saved matching cattle mutilations means they made offerings to......
https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/l...1/404e3876493f71e9c2aedc625906eff0.jpg.cf.jpg

If you saw some of the kitchens they cook their shared food in you might not want to trust where that food comes from. (picture the hoarders kitchen with cats roaming the kitchen counters.) Yummm..
But that's a whole other story.

Everything in the Temple secrets the Moshiach.
You might miss it because Christianity butchers some transliterations.

Hunters speak about properly preparing a deer by properly bleeding it, and they do this for safety reasons and more edible meat. Are they archaic age ritualists?
In the age of lacking refridges do you suppose proper instructions is wrong. What they did and why is pretty much lost, but how we adapt it to our age and progress the idea is never gonna be the same as you describe it.
For all you know by the scrolls description of the parts they saved matching cattle mutilations means they made offerings to......
https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/l...1/404e3876493f71e9c2aedc625906eff0.jpg.cf.jpg

The laws regarding ritual sacrifice have nothing whatever to do with killing and eating livestock in a Temple like some primitive community barbecue with a lousy menu to atone for sin by giving the leftovers to the poor. the leftovers? How neighborly and generous!

Kosher law has nothing whatever to do with what one should or should not eat for dinner.

Forum List

Back