The Christian Group Amy Coney Barrett Belongs To

I don't see what the problem is. And I don't even agree with some of the replies by the Republicans here who are inadvertently agreeing with the OP by saying that her spiritual views have not influenced her rulings. So what if they have? As long as it is in line with the constitution and natural law... what is the problem? The other side is influenced by their spiritual views, or lack thereof. Everyone is. And that's OK, again, as long as it's not unconstitutional.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if we follow the ideas of anti-christian leftists like Gemma to their logical conclusion, then eventually the only acceptable people to serve in government would be atheists. Might as well throw out our entire foundation, and become like North Korea or the former Soviet Union, if atheism is only position allowed.

^^^^ And this is why I LOVE you buttercup even though you are a Vegan ;)

As you comment if the ideas were followed of the Anti-Christian Leftists aka Communists then ALL that would be Left would be Atheism and North Korea or the former Soviet Union, which of course, who know's perhaps THAT is what they are aiming for, afterall the mask IS now off and they are increasingly showing they are literal Neo-Marxists.

It doesn't exist.

And, that's the point dumbass.

Yeppers. It doesn't. The name of the game is to create fear, suspicion, uncertainty whilst knowing in advance that it doesn't exist.

They are so easy to shoot down.

Yep. I wonder if she disappears after the election only to return in two years.

Yes we had MANY of that type in 2016 didn't we? They all appeared between September-October and then all disappeared January 2017.

-Gemma- You need to include your opinion when you start a thread. Simply posting a link and part of an article won't cut it.

Hello , Aye. I have only 1 account. Kindly share the rule in which a poster must share his/her opinion along with the OP. I must have overlooked it. TIA :)

"I have only 1 account."

What a strange comment, why do you feel the need to point this out?
Um, look above. The pp link to the rule that a member must have only 1 account.

If you used your other brain cell you would have figured that Aye means for you to click the link to read the forum rules where it says that you need to INCLUDE your OWN OPINION in an OP and NOT just post an OP with a link.

View attachment 393783

A simple click of Aye's link directly brings you to what she was meaning:

View attachment 393784
the link also says no threats but clearly no one follows that one !

I have not read any actual threats in this thread, where are they?
Disagreeing with Christian-haters is a threat. Somehow. It just is.

I don't see what the problem is. And I don't even agree with some of the replies by the Republicans here who are inadvertently agreeing with the OP by saying that her spiritual views have not influenced her rulings. So what if they have? As long as it is in line with the constitution and natural law... what is the problem? The other side is influenced by their spiritual views, or lack thereof. Everyone is. And that's OK, again, as long as it's not unconstitutional.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if we follow the ideas of anti-christian leftists like Gemma to their logical conclusion, then eventually the only acceptable people to serve in government would be atheists. Might as well throw out our entire foundation, and become like North Korea or the former Soviet Union, if atheism is only position allowed.
That is exactly the far left's goal.

Their little-g god, government, is a jealous god.

SO true. That is why atheistic communist regimes in the past imprisoned or murdered believers, by the millions, and of course outlawed religion. THEY want to be the highest power, and as you said they don't want any competition. Evidently there are people who don't learn from history.

Fuck off asshole
triggered-feminist.jpg

T-R-I-G-G-E-R-E-D

^^^^ And this:

View attachment 393787
You really shouldn’t post selfies , sweetie.
I do believe that’s in the guidelines as well :)
YOU made a claim either back it up or admit you got NO position. It is never the accused responsibility to post facts in support it is the accusers job to present the case.

The nearly 50-year-old group, founded and based in South Bend, Indiana, exerts considerable sway over members, according to published reports, leading to questions about what role — if any — it would have if Coney Barrett ascends to a life-time post in the highest court in the land.

Part of the focus in discussions of People of Praise is the “lifelong promise of love and service to fellow community members, … a covenant commitment,” that members make “which establishes our relationships as members of the People of Praise community,” according to the website, which added “our covenant is neither an oath nor a vow, but it is an important personal commitment” among people who “support each other financially and materially and spiritually.”

Members of People of Praise, which could not be reached for comment Saturday, also are said to be accountable to a same-sex adviser, called a “head” for men and—until recently—a “handmaiden” for women, who gives input on a wide variety of personal decisions.

1.3 billion: That was the estimated number of Roman Catholics in the world in 2018, according to the National Catholic Reporter. There were 51 million Catholics in the United States in 2018, according to the Pew Research Center. People of Praise counts about 1,700 members in 22 cities across the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean, according to its website

Here’s What To Know About People Of Praise, The Christian Group Amy Coney Barrett Belongs To

WTF does "Guest" mean? So you are not EVEN an actual MEMBER of the forum? You have NO Join date, NO Messages, NO Reaction Score, NO Points, you are just listed as "Guest"

1601245374783.png

Here is someone who joined the other day, they are listed as "Active Member"

1601245417613.png

AyeCantSeeYou Meister what is this "Guest" thing? Does it now mean what I THINK it means? IE. Zapped?

Is this supposed to be a problem? Is that where we are headed with this? It's not going to have a role. Thanks for playing.
Idk. Do you believe it’s a problem?
However I do think it may have a role. Whether it’s a “problem” remains to be seen.

It's. Not. Going. To. Be. A. Problem. At. All.

Enough is enough, Gemma. You guys don't win the right to destroy someone or attempt to destroy one because politics/campaigning/etc. Stop politicizing the courts. Stop. You become part of the problem.
This is my very first post on this topic. Enough is enough ? Stay on the topic . And ftr the topic is not me.
the Topic is how this SC nom is able to balance her religious beliefs with the law she will be expected to uphold.
Now, speak on the topic. TIA
How is Biden balancing his communist buddies in China?

Is this supposed to be a problem? Is that where we are headed with this? It's not going to have a role. Thanks for playing.
However I do think it may have a role. Whether it’s a “problem” remains to be seen.

Enough is enough, Gemma. You guys don't win the right to destroy someone or attempt to destroy one because politics/campaigning/etc. Stop politicizing the courts. Stop. You become part of the problem.
This is my very first post on this topic. Enough is enough ? Stay on the topic . And ftr the topic is not me.
the Topic is how this SC nom is able to balance her religious beliefs with the law she will be expected to uphold.
This court is not going to bring America back to 1950. It may be for a while less radical though.

Her religious beliefs have never been a problem in her career. Get a life.
1- thanks for your reply
2- I don’t need another one. Piss off
Her religious beliefs are her business. Not anyone else's.

The nearly 50-year-old group, founded and based in South Bend, Indiana, exerts considerable sway over members, according to published reports, leading to questions about what role — if any — it would have if Coney Barrett ascends to a life-time post in the highest court in the land.

Part of the focus in discussions of People of Praise is the “lifelong promise of love and service to fellow community members, … a covenant commitment,” that members make “which establishes our relationships as members of the People of Praise community,” according to the website, which added “our covenant is neither an oath nor a vow, but it is an important personal commitment” among people who “support each other financially and materially and spiritually.”

Members of People of Praise, which could not be reached for comment Saturday, also are said to be accountable to a same-sex adviser, called a “head” for men and—until recently—a “handmaiden” for women, who gives input on a wide variety of personal decisions.

1.3 billion: That was the estimated number of Roman Catholics in the world in 2018, according to the National Catholic Reporter. There were 51 million Catholics in the United States in 2018, according to the Pew Research Center. People of Praise counts about 1,700 members in 22 cities across the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean, according to its website

Here’s What To Know About People Of Praise, The Christian Group Amy Coney Barrett Belongs To

WTF does "Guest" mean? So you are not EVEN an actual MEMBER of the forum? You have NO Join date, NO Messages, NO Reaction Score, NO Points, you are just listed as "Guest"

View attachment 393806

View attachment 393807

AyeCantSeeYou Meister what is this "Guest" thing? Does it now mean what I THINK it means? IE. Zapped?
It means she asked to have her account deleted.

I suggest the rest of you stick to the topic of the thread or stay out of it.

View attachment 393806

View attachment 393807

So the OP fled in disgrace?

This court is not going to bring America back to 1950. It may be for a while less radical though.
Oh, leftists don't mind a return to the 1950s.

They just wish it was the Soviet Union.

She already has a long and extensive legal history. Try finding that and then comment on it, instead of posting a wad on inneundo that you obviously have no idea if it's true or not, just a weak attempt at fear mongering rubbish.

-Gemma- You need to include your opinion when you start a thread. Simply posting a link and part of an article won't cut it.

Hello , Aye. I have only 1 account. Kindly share the rule in which a poster must share his/her opinion along with the OP. I must have overlooked it. TIA :)

Oooooh, passive aggressive. Now I know for sure you're a sock.

The question is, which one.

View attachment 393806

View attachment 393807

Okay thanks, I think this could be a first of someone only just joining and being so thin skinned they were so unable to argue their own points that they asked for their account to be deleted.

I think Aye that if you read the majority in this thread have been and are still on topic.

She already has a long and extensive legal history. Try finding that and then comment on it, instead of posting a wad on inneundo that you obviously have no idea if it's true or not, just a weak attempt at fear mongering rubbish.

There is I think a general agreement that Judge Barrett has issued no rulings that she has based on her involvement or not in the People of Praise group. To me and I suppose also to others ganging up on Judge Barrett in this heinous way is just illustrating AGAIN what absolute BIGOTS the Leftists aka Communists are.

From what I read and from footage I have watched about America in the 1950s the peoples were more happy and America was a more beautiful and clean place than it is in 2020. This essentially is due to the actions of Democrats and their detrimental and regressive politics eg. look at New York in the 1950s, look at San Francisco in the 1950s and especially look at colour moving footage of them, peoples took PRIDE in their appearance and everything was cleaner and more beautiful in general and also we have to mention the respect and adherence for things like The Nuclear Family and general Patriotism and respect for the flag etc

Everything seemed to begin going down the toilet in the late 1960s and continued with each decade until we get to 2020 and we have half of New York a basic Slum and most of San Francisco a basic Slum AND a Shithole etc. We do NOT see this TERRIBLE DECLINE in Republican controlled areas of America but IF the Leftists aka Communists get control of America they will turn ALL of America into New York, Portland, Seattle and San Francisco.

Leftists aka Communists are in NO WAY Progressive, they are Regressive, you only have to look at areas they control to see that they are Regressive.

From what I read and from footage I have watched about America in the 1950s the peoples were more happy and America was a more beautiful and clean place than it is in 2020. This essentially is due to the actions of Democrats and their detrimental and regressive politics eg. look at New York in the 1950s, look at San Francisco in the 1950s and especially look at colour moving footage of them, peoples took PRIDE in their appearance and everything was cleaner and more beautiful in general and also we have to mention the respect and adherence for things like The Nuclear Family and general Patriotism and respect for the flag etc

Everything seemed to begin going down the toilet in the late 1960s and continued with each decade until we get to 2020 and we have half of New York a basic Slum and most of San Francisco a basic Slum AND a Shithole etc. We do NOT see this TERRIBLE DECLINE in Republican controlled areas of America but IF the Leftists aka Communists get control of America they will turn ALL of America into New York, Portland, Seattle and San Francisco.

Leftists aka Communists are in NO WAY Progressive, they are Regressive, you only have to look at areas they control to see that they are Regressive.

^^^^

Colour moving footage of San Francisco in the 1950s, look how clean and beautiful it was and NOTE: Even the BLACKS are well-dressed and clean and also HAPPY:

Colour moving footage of New York City in the 1950s, look how clean and beautiful it was and NOTE: Even the BLACKS are well-dressed and clean and also HAPPY:

The above two incredible, classic and WORLD WIDE FAMOUS American cities were BEAUTIFUL and for ANY Self Hating WHITE TRASH RACIST or ANY Mixed Coloured SJW TRASH RACIST your pathetic argument you use for EVERYTHING of "but but but White Supremacy, but but but they were ALL WHITE etc" in the two above videos we have in San Francisco footage of clean, well-dressed and happy BLACKS and we have footage of San Francisco's wonderful Chinatown....we also have NO FOOTAGE of ANYONE literally SHITTING in the streets of San Francisco like thanks to DEMOCRATS San Francisco is the Street Shitting Capital of America.

In the footage of New York City we also have not only Whites, but clean, well-dressed and happy BLACKS and other Non-Whites.

What Democrats have reduced San Francisco and New York City to due to their DAMAGING Left-Wing Agenda and DAMAGING Left-Wing Cultural Marxist Identity Politics ALL Democrats should be fucking CRUCIFIED.

Only actual BEYOND EVIL would DELIBERATELY and KNOWINGLY WANT to DESTROY two cities in the way they have been destroyed, to turn TWO amazing American cities into fucking Shit Holes is beyond evil and criminal.

We don't need to know anything.

Except if she operates like a judge should.

Her personal life is none of your business.

Forum List

Back