The Christian Group Amy Coney Barrett Belongs To

G

-Gemma-

The nearly 50-year-old group, founded and based in South Bend, Indiana, exerts considerable sway over members, according to published reports, leading to questions about what role — if any — it would have if Coney Barrett ascends to a life-time post in the highest court in the land.

Part of the focus in discussions of People of Praise is the “lifelong promise of love and service to fellow community members, … a covenant commitment,” that members make “which establishes our relationships as members of the People of Praise community,” according to the website, which added “our covenant is neither an oath nor a vow, but it is an important personal commitment” among people who “support each other financially and materially and spiritually.”

Members of People of Praise, which could not be reached for comment Saturday, also are said to be accountable to a same-sex adviser, called a “head” for men and—until recently—a “handmaiden” for women, who gives input on a wide variety of personal decisions.

1.3 billion: That was the estimated number of Roman Catholics in the world in 2018, according to the National Catholic Reporter. There were 51 million Catholics in the United States in 2018, according to the Pew Research Center. People of Praise counts about 1,700 members in 22 cities across the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean, according to its website

Here’s What To Know About People Of Praise, The Christian Group Amy Coney Barrett Belongs To

Is this supposed to be a problem? Is that where we are headed with this? It's not going to have a role. Thanks for playing.
Idk. Do you believe it’s a problem?
However I do think it may have a role. Whether it’s a “problem” remains to be seen.

Is this supposed to be a problem? Is that where we are headed with this? It's not going to have a role. Thanks for playing.
However I do think it may have a role. Whether it’s a “problem” remains to be seen.

It's. Not. Going. To. Be. A. Problem. At. All.

Enough is enough, Gemma. You guys don't win the right to destroy someone or attempt to destroy one because politics/campaigning/etc. Stop politicizing the courts. Stop. You become part of the problem.

Enough is enough, Gemma. You guys don't win the right to destroy someone or attempt to destroy one because politics/campaigning/etc. Stop politicizing the courts. Stop. You become part of the problem.
This is my very first post on this topic. Enough is enough ? Stay on the topic . And ftr the topic is not me.
the Topic is how this SC nom is able to balance her religious beliefs with the law she will be expected to uphold.
Now, speak on the topic. TIA

This is my very first post on this topic. Enough is enough ? Stay on the topic . And ftr the topic is not me.
the Topic is how this SC nom is able to balance her religious beliefs with the law she will be expected to uphold.
There is nothing in her judicial history that indicates she was influenced by this religious group.

This is not your very first post and all of your posts have a common theme. I'm assuming that you took the time to go through her rulings? She has them. You have evidence. Show me that she is not capable. And you are now a part of the problem. Not a part of the solution.

The nearly 50-year-old group, founded and based in South Bend, Indiana, exerts considerable sway over members, according to published reports, leading to questions about what role — if any — it would have if Coney Barrett ascends to a life-time post in the highest court in the land.

Part of the focus in discussions of People of Praise is the “lifelong promise of love and service to fellow community members, … a covenant commitment,” that members make “which establishes our relationships as members of the People of Praise community,” according to the website, which added “our covenant is neither an oath nor a vow, but it is an important personal commitment” among people who “support each other financially and materially and spiritually.”

Members of People of Praise, which could not be reached for comment Saturday, also are said to be accountable to a same-sex adviser, called a “head” for men and—until recently—a “handmaiden” for women, who gives input on a wide variety of personal decisions.

1.3 billion: That was the estimated number of Roman Catholics in the world in 2018, according to the National Catholic Reporter. There were 51 million Catholics in the United States in 2018, according to the Pew Research Center. People of Praise counts about 1,700 members in 22 cities across the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean, according to its website

Here’s What To Know About People Of Praise, The Christian Group Amy Coney Barrett Belongs To

How about you posting these so called "published reports" and then I will consider this thread something other than just another Fake News Thread you Sheeple are bleating about.

That it makes you mad, or uncomfortable, inspires me to join them..... :wink:

How about you posting these so called "published reports" and then I will consider this thread something other than just another Fake News Thread you Sheeple are bleating about.

The whole thing about The People of Praise is totally irrelevant, Judge Amy Coney Barrett has been on that other Court since 2017 - I can't remember what Court right now it's the Chicago one - and there have been no rulings from her that even suggest The People of Praise situation has influenced her decisions.

Leftists aka Communists are totally hysterical and not in the funny way. You should read the hysterical "Baby Hatches" insanity posted in another thread:

Either link to an actual case she has influenced with her religious beliefs not the law or shut the hell up.

Nothing more than fear mongering anti religious bs crap.

-Gemma- You need to include your opinion when you start a thread. Simply posting a link and part of an article won't cut it.

The unhinged and demented Leftists aka Communists before were insane and now Judge Amy Coney Barrett has driven them beyond insane, look at this human crap:

1601237881456.png

1601237921367.png

1601238008900.png

^^^^ "Racial Justice" aka Hate Whitey/Evil Whitey/ Pro-BLM aka Feral Black Supremacist Neo-Marxists. "A Green New Deal" aka Global Warming Hoax Designed To Destroy Jobs and Introduce MASSIVE Tax Hikes aka Global Warming Tax. "Reproductive Freedom" aka Abortion as Contraception aka Dirty Sluts Who Sleep Around Being Allowed To Continue Murdering Their Own Babies As They Slumber In The Womb.

The unhinged and demented Leftists aka Communists before were insane and now Judge Amy Coney Barrett has driven them beyond insane, look at this human crap:

View attachment 393745
View attachment 393746
View attachment 393750

^^^^ "Racial Justice" aka Hate Whitey/Evil Whitey/ Pro-BLM aka Feral Black Supremacist Neo-Marxists. "A Green New Deal" aka Global Warming Hoax Designed To Destroy Jobs and Introduce MASSIVE Tax Hikes aka Global Warming Tax. "Reproductive Freedom" aka Abortion as Contraception aka Dirty Sluts Who Sleep Around Being Allowed To Continue Murdering Their Own Babies As They Slumber In The Womb.

Man ....

Soros is spending like crazy !!!!

Her religious beliefs have never been a problem in her career. Get a life.

Forum List

Back