The Christian Group Amy Coney Barrett Belongs To

The nearly 50-year-old group, founded and based in South Bend, Indiana, exerts considerable sway over members, according to published reports, leading to questions about what role — if any — it would have if Coney Barrett ascends to a life-time post in the highest court in the land.

Part of the focus in discussions of People of Praise is the “lifelong promise of love and service to fellow community members, … a covenant commitment,” that members make “which establishes our relationships as members of the People of Praise community,” according to the website, which added “our covenant is neither an oath nor a vow, but it is an important personal commitment” among people who “support each other financially and materially and spiritually.”

Members of People of Praise, which could not be reached for comment Saturday, also are said to be accountable to a same-sex adviser, called a “head” for men and—until recently—a “handmaiden” for women, who gives input on a wide variety of personal decisions.

1.3 billion: That was the estimated number of Roman Catholics in the world in 2018, according to the National Catholic Reporter. There were 51 million Catholics in the United States in 2018, according to the Pew Research Center. People of Praise counts about 1,700 members in 22 cities across the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean, according to its website

Here’s What To Know About People Of Praise, The Christian Group Amy Coney Barrett Belongs To

We don't need to know anything.

Except if she operates like a judge should.

Her personal life is none of your business.

"Her personal life is none of your business."

We know the Leftists aka Communists are OBSESSED with someones personal life ESPECIALLY if that person is a Conservative with a LARGE FAMILY, aside from Judge Barrett adopting two Haitian children who are obviously Black, it just makes Leftists aka Communists FURIOUS that Judge Barrett and her husband have created FIVE WHITE BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN of their own.

Leftists aka Communists are fanatically Anti-White, I mean it's in some way understandable that the Black Supremacists HATE Whites but the Self-Hating WHITE TRASH are beyond pathetic excuses for human beings that they HATE their OWN fucking RACE so much they become FURIOUS when they are confronted with WHITE parents who have created a LARGE amount of WHITE BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN of their own, they DON'T WANT Whites breeding with each other, they ENCOURAGE Self Hating WHITE TRASH sluts to breed with Non-Whites though because in their DEMENTED and RACIST pea brains doing so means either the Extinction of Whites and/or the Atonement for The Slave Trade that ended more than 200 years ago.

Fact is the Self Hating WHITE TRASH should practice what they preach in their screaming banshee like mode, they should LITERALLY KILL THEMSELVES, we need to ENCOURAGE them to kill themselves, we also need to hope and pray that their BLM pets turn on them and actually start killing them. As a Western Society we NEED the Self Hating WHITE TRASH taken OUT of the general Gene Pool. Period.

I mince NO words here, I sit on NO fence, I say it as it IS, the Self Hating WHITE TRASH want me and YOU DEAD and so the other side of the coin is that yes I want THEM DEAD and in order for EVERYONE in the Western World to continue to LIVE and to live in a world that is NOT INSANE with ALL the Political Correctness CRAP and the Identity Politics CRAP and the Cancel Culture CRAP then the Self Hating WHITE TRASH have GOT to go, NORMAL PEOPLES cannot co-exist with these UNHINGED MANIACS anymore, they are ruining things and destroying OUR WESTERN WAY OF LIFE as it has existed for Centuries and it has GOT to STOP sooner rather than later.

OP’s first pathology is to claim a fifty-year age to People of Praise. Thus, anything that follows may make perfect sense. To grasp more concretely the collective religious pathology we are dealing with here, one must go back to at least 325 A.D. Nicea. This is also an Egyptian connection. This is also a Freudian connection.

For any intelligent take on ACB, some history is in order.

People of Praise
’....Nicene creed....New York Times reported in 2017 that current and former members of the group said Barrett and her husband were members and there are some indications that both tried to obscure Ms. Barrett’s membership in the group.’

First Council of Nicaea
’....325....’
There is much pathology to uncover at Nicaea.

The nearly 50-year-old group, founded and based in South Bend, Indiana, exerts considerable sway over members...
Fake News.
... questions about what role — if any — it would have if Coney Barrett...
She's already answered this, ZERO. As her Catholic faith has ZERO impact. If she wants her opinion to be law, she would run for a legislature seat. A judge, properly applying the law or Constitution as written, applies that law as written to past facts. They don't impose their views on the legislative wording. Of course if you would prefer that the 6-3 Conservative Supreme Court and the 218 confirmed Trump judges to impose their views through their judicial decisions, by all means let us know, perhaps that can be arranged.
... a “handmaiden”
Amy Barret, Handmaiden for Christ.

Laura Wolk, the first blind woman to serve as a Supreme Court clerk, credits Amy Coney Barrett with being her ‘champion’ in law school

Placeholder Image

“In professor Barrett I found a complete champion.”[/url]

When Wolk first arrived at Notre Dame she discovered that the special software the school had purchased that would allow her to listen to lectures and take notes wasn’t ready. And then at the beginning of the semester her laptop died. Not sure what to do next, she turned to professor Barrett who she had only known for [/URL]2 weeks at the time:

Although I had known her for only two weeks, I felt confident that this poised, articulate woman would not dismiss my concerns and would counsel me on how to get the university to procure the needed assistive technology as quickly as possible.
[/ur][/QUOTE]
The Handmaiden of the Lord
Seek ye first The kingdom of God and all these things will be added unto you.

In her final semester, Wolk had a a health scare which meant she would need surgery and would potentially be unable to maintain her grades. Once again she turned to Professor Barrett:​

The Healing Balm of Gilead.
It also raised deeper—and far more important—questions about one’s place in the world, the meaning of suffering, and how to face the unknown. Professor Barrett wanted to hear it all. She gave me the space to cry my tears and run through all the “what ifs,” allowing me to stay until I once again felt ready to face the challenges ahead.​
Thanks in part to Barrett’s support, Wolk graduated 2nd in her class and eventually went on to clerk for two different appeals court judges and eventually for Justice Clarence Thomas. In a recent CBS News interview, Wolk said, “In professor Barrett I found a complete champion.”

She’s often described by people around her as the smartest person in the room, she’s also one of the kindest, taking a personal interest in her students and their success.

In addition to being fully qualified Judge Barrett is a supremely decent person, one who would be a credit to the Court.

Here’s the CBS News interview with Wolk:

No wonder the Left hates the Constitution! Without the Constitution they would be free to boss everyone around!

... There is much pathology to uncover at Nicaea.
Fake News. Religious tests are unconstitutional in the US. Too bad for the Constitution hating Lefties!

Democrats and the Fake News Media seem bound and determined to treat fifty million Catholic voters as weirdos — despite not having actually changed their tenets for two millennia.

The Nicene Creed is basic Christian doctrine which makes it hardly remarkable. Catholics, Orthodox churches, and most Protestant denominations profess the Nicene Creed.

You may not like the Creed, but, what part of NO RELIGIOUS TESTS FOR FEDERAL office are you lost on?

The nearly 50-year-old group, founded and based in South Bend, Indiana, exerts considerable sway over members, according to published reports, leading to questions about what role — if any — it would have if Coney Barrett ascends to a life-time post in the highest court in the land.

Part of the focus in discussions of People of Praise is the “lifelong promise of love and service to fellow community members, … a covenant commitment,” that members make “which establishes our relationships as members of the People of Praise community,” according to the website, which added “our covenant is neither an oath nor a vow, but it is an important personal commitment” among people who “support each other financially and materially and spiritually.”

Members of People of Praise, which could not be reached for comment Saturday, also are said to be accountable to a same-sex adviser, called a “head” for men and—until recently—a “handmaiden” for women, who gives input on a wide variety of personal decisions.

1.3 billion: That was the estimated number of Roman Catholics in the world in 2018, according to the National Catholic Reporter. There were 51 million Catholics in the United States in 2018, according to the Pew Research Center. People of Praise counts about 1,700 members in 22 cities across the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean, according to its website

Here’s What To Know About People Of Praise, The Christian Group Amy Coney Barrett Belongs To
I dunno...seems like a pretty fun of the mill spiritual group.

Forum List

Back