The "Chosen" get shot down- wishful thinking of course-

getting back to the subject. Has SB 327 been removed from the Georgia State
legal code? Gdjjrr ??? has Abby Martin been RE-INVITED to speak at Georgia State?
SOMEBODY must know-------how about SURADA?
Abby Martin Beats the Israel Lobby
Attack on Free Speech and Association Fails Court Test

Many Americans who follow developments overseas would concede that Israel and its supporters in the United States exercise a fairly high level of control over U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East. Some are also aware of Congressional attempts to introduce legislation that would define criticism of the Jewish state as a federal hate crime. That would narrow the options for discussion, infringing on First Amendment free speech rights, and further tighten the grip on policy. It would also make violators of the new law subject to fines and even imprisonment at the hands of the Department of Justice, which has traditionally responded favorably on issues of concern to Israel and its supporters.

snip

In 2016 in Georgia Governor Nathan Deal signed off on a law designated SB 327, which is similar to legislation currently active in at least thirty states. The bill is entitled “State Purchasing; prohibit the state from entering into certain contracts unless such contracts contain a certification; does not presently conduct a boycott of Israel” and reads “A BILL to be entitled an Act to amend Part 1 of Article 3 of Chapter 5 of Title 50 of the Official Code of Georgia Annotated, relating to general authority, duties, and procedure relative to state purchasing, so as to prohibit the state, including all of its subdivisions and instrumentalities, from entering into certain contracts with an individual or company unless such contracts contain a certification that such individual or company does not presently conduct a boycott of Israel and will not conduct such a boycott for the duration of such contract; to exclude certain contracts from these requirements; to provide for definitions; to repeal conflicting laws; and for other purposes.”

In simple language, the law requires any person or company that enters into a contract with the State of Georgia worth $1,000 or more to sign a loyalty oath pledging not engage in political boycotts of the Israeli government based on its treatment of Palestinians.

Before commenting, read the article- let we the ignorant know your opinion on the whole thing.
So the NEXT PM is ultra religious Orthodox Jew and was elected with just 5% of the vote.

Kinda like Joe Biden and Assad.

He if for building a Jewish Temple on the Temple Mount at all costs.

So once this guy is PM, you should start reading The Book of Revelation to figure out what is coming next.

Revelation says there is no Temple.

They tried to rebuild it about 300 AD under Emperor Justinian.
I am INTRIGUED Do you have a citation referring to Emperor'
Justinian's efforts to rebuild the temple in Jerusalem?

There are many ..

do you have a CREDIBLE citation? The thing you posted is historic revisionism.
I asked for something to support your assertion that JUSTINIAN wanted to
rebuild the Temple (?) or somebody else circa 300 AD (?) ---and somehow a bunch
of jews took it down STONE BY STONE (?)
You cannot have a valid discussion with someone who believe in the NT.
In all fairness, that works both ways.
Tanach was here way before the NT and the NT has a few thousand misquotes.

Revelation isn't in the Tanach at all.

Revelation 21:22 Commentaries: I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. But I saw no temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. (22) And I saw no temple therein . . . —Rather, And temple I saw not in it, for the Lord God the Almighty is her temple, and the Lamb.
Revelation is a bunch of horseshit.
I read it in 1999 and almost laughed my guts out at what you guys take seriously.
I bet you laugh at the book of Daniel too.
I imagine you pee yourself reading Ezekiel 38, Isaiah 17, and other prophetic books.

Revelation is just repeating in one book many of the old testament prophecies.

You can look at it as a summary of all the unfulfilled prophecies in the old testament with a little extra detail thrown in.
Daniel was recognized by his peers, not as a prophet, but as having what is called a Separate Spirit, which is why his book is vague.
So he is not a prophet despite his prediction down to the very day when "Messiah would be cut off and have nothing for himself?" I'd say Daniel was one of the greatest prophets at all. The 490 years determined upon Israel or 70 week years is one of the most interesting prophecies in The Bible. At week 69 or 483 years, Messiah was cut off, pausing the prophetic clock.

There are 7 years left, and these are called The Time of Jacob's Trouble or in the New Testament, The Tribulation.

But he's not a prophet, right? Pay no attention to Daniel, right? Even though he predicted the first appearance and crucifixions of Yeshuah, The Messiah who came as Messiah son of Joseph and is returning at the end of Jacob's Trouble as Messiah son of David?

Either everything Daniel said was true, or Daniel is a liar and everything he said is a lie.

Which is it?
When you can figure out all of the imagery of Daniel, write a book.

No need.. fine scholars have studied it and written about it. Daniel was written 168-164 BC and loosely based on a 1500 year old Syrian poem from the Ugarit.
I know some "scholars"...they're on a payroll.

Some are, but not the best ones.
You're hilarious.
I have quite a few relatives who have PhDs and run some of the finest Universities in the US.
Sit down with them for dinner and discover that without their cue cards they are dumb as dogshit.

I was thinking of the tablets at Ras Shamra ..

One of the most, if perhaps not the most, important aspect of Ugaritic studies is the assistance it gives in correctly translating difficult Hebrew words and passages in the Old Testament. As a language develops the meaning of words changes or their meaning is lost altogether. This is also true of the Biblical text.
Ugarit and the Bible - Quartz Hill School of Theology
www.theology.edu/ugarbib.htm
You might as well read The National Enquirer for your news.
You're living in a world where every media outlet reports different facts on the same story and you believe that 1,000 years ago everyone was honest.
Are you that naïve?

legal code? Gdjjrr ??? has Abby Martin been RE-INVITED to speak at Georgia State?

Many Americans who follow developments overseas would concede that Israel and its supporters in the United States exercise a fairly high level of control over U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East. Some are also aware of Congressional attempts to introduce legislation that would define criticism of the Jewish state as a federal hate crime. That would narrow the options for discussion, infringing on First Amendment free speech rights, and further tighten the grip on policy. It would also make violators of the new law subject to fines and even imprisonment at the hands of the Department of Justice, which has traditionally responded favorably on issues of concern to Israel and its supporters.

snip

In 2016 in Georgia Governor Nathan Deal signed off on a law designated SB 327, which is similar to legislation currently active in at least thirty states. The bill is entitled “State Purchasing; prohibit the state from entering into certain contracts unless such contracts contain a certification; does not presently conduct a boycott of Israel” and reads “A BILL to be entitled an Act to amend Part 1 of Article 3 of Chapter 5 of Title 50 of the Official Code of Georgia Annotated, relating to general authority, duties, and procedure relative to state purchasing, so as to prohibit the state, including all of its subdivisions and instrumentalities, from entering into certain contracts with an individual or company unless such contracts contain a certification that such individual or company does not presently conduct a boycott of Israel and will not conduct such a boycott for the duration of such contract; to exclude certain contracts from these requirements; to provide for definitions; to repeal conflicting laws; and for other purposes.”

In simple language, the law requires any person or company that enters into a contract with the State of Georgia worth $1,000 or more to sign a loyalty oath pledging not engage in political boycotts of the Israeli government based on its treatment of Palestinians.

Before commenting, read the article- let we the ignorant know your opinion on the whole thing.
So the NEXT PM is ultra religious Orthodox Jew and was elected with just 5% of the vote.

So once this guy is PM, you should start reading The Book of Revelation to figure out what is coming next.

There are many ..

Revelation 21:22 Commentaries: I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. But I saw no temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. (22) And I saw no temple therein . . . —Rather, And temple I saw not in it, for the Lord God the Almighty is her temple, and the Lamb.
I read it in 1999 and almost laughed my guts out at what you guys take seriously.
I imagine you pee yourself reading Ezekiel 38, Isaiah 17, and other prophetic books.

You can look at it as a summary of all the unfulfilled prophecies in the old testament with a little extra detail thrown in.
Daniel was recognized by his peers, not as a prophet, but as having what is called a Separate Spirit, which is why his book is vague.
So he is not a prophet despite his prediction down to the very day when "Messiah would be cut off and have nothing for himself?" I'd say Daniel was one of the greatest prophets at all. The 490 years determined upon Israel or 70 week years is one of the most interesting prophecies in The Bible. At week 69 or 483 years, Messiah was cut off, pausing the prophetic clock.

There are 7 years left, and these are called The Time of Jacob's Trouble or in the New Testament, The Tribulation.

But he's not a prophet, right? Pay no attention to Daniel, right? Even though he predicted the first appearance and crucifixions of Yeshuah, The Messiah who came as Messiah son of Joseph and is returning at the end of Jacob's Trouble as Messiah son of David?

Either everything Daniel said was true, or Daniel is a liar and everything he said is a lie.

Which is it?

No need.. fine scholars have studied it and written about it. Daniel was written 168-164 BC and loosely based on a 1500 year old Syrian poem from the Ugarit.

You're hilarious.
I have quite a few relatives who have PhDs and run some of the finest Universities in the US.
Sit down with them for dinner and discover that without their cue cards they are dumb as dogshit.

One of the most, if perhaps not the most, important aspect of Ugaritic studies is the assistance it gives in correctly translating difficult Hebrew words and passages in the Old Testament. As a language develops the meaning of words changes or their meaning is lost altogether. This is also true of the Biblical text.
You're living in a world where every media outlet reports different facts on the same story and you believe that 1,000 years ago everyone was honest.
Are you that naïve?

The work at Ras Shamra confirms the tablets in Sumer and Dilmun.

snip

There are many ..

Which is it?

You're hilarious.

Are you that naïve?

Who cares?
That's like CNN confirming MSNBC.
Hebrew is Hebrew because the JOOOOS, unlike every other nation, has writings going all the back in history.
I will state that the worst purposeful mangler of Hebrew has been Artscroll.
By the way, you can't translate Hebrew in to a language like English because mindset of English is totally different than Hebrew.
Hebrew has only about 500 words and each word takes volumes to explain.
I have a library of several hundred books just on Torah.

snip

There are many ..

Which is it?

You're hilarious.

Are you that naïve?

You ever hear of him?
I was acquainted with him.
He was selected during some of the most Jew hating years in Germany to attend prodigy schools and was one of the foremost linguistic experts of the 20th century.
He laughed at those scholars you reference.

Christians do tamper with scripture.. Hosea, Isaiah and Jeremiah come to mind.. but the Jews didn't write Revelation.
The Risen Jesus Christ dictated "Revelation" to John.

They both were Jews.

JOHN --WHO? the book can be attributed to a toxic delirium brought
on by dehydration and coma

snip

There are many ..

It's not a misquote-----it's the way the spirochete understands it
When the NT quotes something by splicing a Tanach verse in half to warp the meaning, that's a misquote.
Hebrews is such a joke I can barely finish a chapter without laughing my ass off.

Christians do tamper with scripture.. Hosea, Isaiah and Jeremiah come to mind.. but the Jews didn't write Revelation.
I am still intrigued on the "TAMPERING" of Jeremiah-----He is my all time fave,
the orginator of THE BLUES Anyone know just how Jeremiah (the prophet---
not the bullfrog) got TAMPERED ---when and how?

Jeremiah is talking about Cyrus the Great who was moved by God to return the Jews from exile.
I was referring to the TAMPERING

The solution is to actually read Jeremiah. Most don't. They just assume he talking about Jesus.
I never thought Jeremiah was talking about Jesus. He seems clinically depressed
and could use a dose of elavil or some Irish coffee
He was called the weeping prophet because Israel refused to listen to him, and had they listened they would have avoided all the judgments that befell them.
you are justifying his extreme PESSIMISTIC OUTLOOK
Man cannot save himself, even if one to be raised from the dead, they still will not believe the prophets or The Word of God.

Jerimiah knew this, and so did God, but because God is a God of Justice, He warned Israel first to change their ways before He pronounced judgment on them.

God is a pessimist when it comes to man. This is why he sent His only Son, because it is impossible to man to achieve righteousness on his own.

It had to be done for him through the sacrifice of God's only son, The Holy One of Israel.
Pessimistic as he was, I do not recall Jeremiah advising----GIVE UP GOOD WORKS
Calling sinners, heathens and blasphemers to repentance is a good work

There will be a Temple in Israel in the very soon approaching End Times, and then will come The AntiChrist or Mahdi and after 7 years The Messiah will come to destroy The AntiChrist armies and Kingdom and cast him and all his followers in Hell.

So you're saying, once they build the temple it'll be seven years before we're rid of Trump and his supporters?

Bummer, seven years is way too long!

@ The Original Tree

The Book of Revelation says there is NO TEMPLE because Jesus is the Temple.

Revelation 21:22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the LORD God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.
no sun or moon either------sorta like a nightmare

The tribulation was a nightmare and local.. No sun and no moon would be a poetic description of utter despair and hardship.
Utter despair and hardship will be the venue of the God haters, Jew haters, Christian haters left behind to endure The Tribulation.

There will be a Temple in Israel in the very soon approaching End Times, and then will come The AntiChrist or Mahdi and after 7 years The Messiah will come to destroy The AntiChrist armies and Kingdom and cast him and all his followers in Hell.

So you're saying, once they build the temple it'll be seven years before we're rid of Trump and his supporters?

@ The Original Tree

Revelation 21:22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the LORD God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.

The tribulation was a nightmare and local.. No sun and no moon would be a poetic description of utter despair and hardship.
OH!!!!! that's a notion I could attribute to hebrew poetry-----but the guy is
describing the ideal WORLD----the world after the cataclysm

What "cataclysm". It was NEVER about the end of the world.. It was about the end of an age.
When the Fullness of The Gentile Age has come, then the focus is on Israel and the 7 year Tribulation within a generation of Israel possessing Jerusalem.

snip

There are many ..

Which is it?

You're hilarious.

Are you that naïve?

Who cares?
Hebrew is Hebrew because the JOOOOS, unlike every other nation, has writings going all the back in history.
By the way, you can't translate Hebrew in to a language like English because mindset of English is totally different than Hebrew.

500 words. I had read it was more like 300 words. The Jews had no foundation myths or national narrative until they returned from Babylon. The Habiru were not exactly cosmopolitan.. They were lawless fringe people.

snip

There are many ..

Which is it?

You're hilarious.

Are you that naïve?

Who cares?

500 words. I had read it was more like 300 words. The Jews had no foundation myths or national narrative until they returned from Babylon. The Habiru were not exactly cosmopolitan.. They were lawless fringe people.
I am fully aware of what your Arab sites claim about Judaism.

@ The Original Tree

Utter despair and hardship will be the venue of the God haters, Jew haters, Christian haters left behind to endure The Tribulation.

Why do you think Christians will be left behind to endure the tribulation? The tribulation wasn't worldwide. Jesus told the new Christians to flee to the mountains to avoid the tribulation and they did.

Your futurism comes from Scofield and the Darbyites not scripture.

snip

There are many ..

Which is it?

You're hilarious.

Are you that naïve?

Who cares?

Has nothing to do with what Arabs say. Why would the Arabs even care?

Habiru - Wikipedia
Habiru and the biblical Hebrews. The biblical word "Hebrew", like Habiru, began as a social category, and evolved into an ethnic one. Since the discovery of the 2nd millennium BCE inscriptions mentioning the Habiru, there have been many theories linking these to the Hebrews of the Bible.

snip

There are many ..

Which is it?

You're hilarious.

Are you that naïve?

Who cares?

Habiru - Wikipedia
Habiru and the biblical Hebrews. The biblical word "Hebrew", like Habiru, began as a social category, and evolved into an ethnic one. Since the discovery of the 2nd millennium BCE inscriptions mentioning the Habiru, there have been many theories linking these to the Hebrews of the Bible.
I wouldn't be surprises as every literate nation wanted contact with Jews.

snip

There are many ..

Which is it?

You're hilarious.

Are you that naïve?

Who cares?

Habiru - Wikipedia

Jews lived all over the Arab world for more than 2000 years.... long before Islam. For the most part they prospered and got along OK. The problem has only developed with European Zionists who hated Arabs and the culture.. and they didn't speak Arabic. The problem with a million of them moving to Palestine was not because they were Jews.. It was because they were European foreigners.

snip

There are many ..

Which is it?

You're hilarious.

Are you that naïve?

Who cares?

Habiru - Wikipedia

Jews lived all over the Arab world for more than 2000 years.... long before Islam. For the most part they prospered and got along OK. The problem has only developed with European Zionists who hated Arabs and the culture.. and they didn't speak Arabic. The problem with a million of them moving to Palestine was not because they were Jews.. It was because they were European foreigners.
It seems that those "invaders" were somehow able to overcome the 1.X billion Arabs who objected.
Face it...don't fk with Jews.

snip

There are many ..

Which is it?

You're hilarious.

Are you that naïve?

Who cares?

Habiru - Wikipedia

It seems that those "invaders" were somehow able to overcome the 1.X billion Arabs who objected.

In all its history Palestine never had a population of more than 600,000. .. Mostly Muslims and Christians with a small Jewish population.

snip

There are many ..

Which is it?

You're hilarious.

Are you that naïve?

Who cares?

Habiru - Wikipedia

In all its history Palestine never had a population of more than 600,000. .. Mostly Muslims and Christians with a small Jewish population.
And yet the JOOS still managed to kick the shit out of all their Arabs neighbors at the same time.
Keep trying...you're amusing.

snip

There are many ..

Which is it?

You're hilarious.

Are you that naïve?

Who cares?

Habiru - Wikipedia

And yet the JOOS still managed to kick the shit out of all their Arabs neighbors at the same time.

Yes, they did. They were Europeans after all and they had suffered horribly in Europe.

snip

There are many ..

Which is it?

You're hilarious.

Are you that naïve?

Who cares?

Habiru - Wikipedia

Yes, they did. They were Europeans after all and they had suffered horribly in Europe.

snip

There are many ..

Which is it?

You're hilarious.

Are you that naïve?

Who cares?

Habiru - Wikipedia

more from the Khutbah Jumaat feces fling

Forum List

Back