The Choice Before Us......Trump, or the book burners

View attachment 370273
White Supremacist (aka the blob's base) burning flag. I guess that means all blob supporters light one up on weekends.

They are racists like you..........racists of all kinds hate the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the fact that all men and women are created equal...... you share more of his views than you do mine, you dumb ass...

White Suprmacists are firmly in the blob's camp. And their poster child is burning the American flag.

My question to you is whether a blob supporter like yourself uses charcoal or Propane?
Pedophiles and convicted felons are firmly in Biden's camp.
Lotsa pics with your blob and Epstein together.
View attachment 370279
iu

Clinton with Ghislaine Maxwell

dk-comp-epstein-clinton-us-v2.jpg

iu

In November, voters have the choice to vote with the police, or vote with the criminals.

Well actually, given your assertion, they get to choose between two groups of criminals.
Where can I get one of those shirts?

Yeah I know. But the assertion of the Judges regarding Flynn is that Brady Violations Happen all the time and are no big deal. That is where Cops lie to get a warrant. Perjury. They also withhold evidence from the defense. Obstruction of Justice. Two felonies that happen all the time.

Reviews of 22 FISA warrants showed this practice happened in nearly every single case. This it is without a doubt and inarguably widespread across every FBI field office. The review covered FISA warrants from more than one office.

The Pundits supporting the police said that Brady Violations happen in almost every case and since it is not discovered in a vast majority of cases in every department that it can not be that big of a problem. In other words. Perjury and Obstruction are so common you can’t just throw the case out because of them. Police and Prosecutors commit Felonies in pretty much every case.

So if a person commits a rape and is never identified, charges, or convicted he is still a rapist. A Felon. Why aren’t the cops who commit multiple crimes every week criminals too?

In November, voters have the choice to vote with the police, or vote with the criminals.

Well actually, given your assertion, they get to choose between two groups of criminals.
Where can I get one of those shirts?

Yeah I know. But the assertion of the Judges regarding Flynn is that Brady Violations Happen all the time and are no big deal. That is where Cops lie to get a warrant. Perjury. They also withhold evidence from the defense. Obstruction of Justice. Two felonies that happen all the time.

Reviews of 22 FISA warrants showed this practice happened in nearly every single case. This it is without a doubt and inarguably widespread across every FBI field office. The review covered FISA warrants from more than one office.

The Pundits supporting the police said that Brady Violations happen in almost every case and since it is not discovered in a vast majority of cases in every department that it can not be that big of a problem. In other words. Perjury and Obstruction are so common you can’t just throw the case out because of them. Police and Prosecutors commit Felonies in pretty much every case.

So if a person commits a rape and is never identified, charges, or convicted he is still a rapist. A Felon. Why aren’t the cops who commit multiple crimes every week criminals too?
What about the shirt?

Trump can't see that everything is in flames around him. he is fiddling while America is being torn apart asunder!

Forum List

Back