The Chinese Military Engineered And Intentionally Unleashed COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just shocked at how many Americans and Canadians for that matter, take glee in China winning against America, simply because it is Trump doing the fighting on your behalf. I called out CNN on twitter for it, mocking one of their "economic experts" who wrote for the Washington Post, so you knew where this went as they laughed at Trumps ability to take on China.

This lady screamed doom and gloom, and compared Trumps decision to hit China with tariffs as the same reason the Great Depression occurred. I called her out on twitter and told her, while including CNN hosts in the tweet, that "America will win this trade war, and yes, it will be easy". Knowing these China First clowns understood little of the economy outside of their bubbles and take their marching orders from self serving bosses.

Trump was winning for America, forcing attention on China and their abuses. Exposing so many who have profited at Americas expense. The shills who stand up for China, are in my opinion, no allies to the West, human rights or dignity of citizens.

I have no beef with the common Chinese citizen. In fact, I SHARE their burden as they face the communists. Whatever the reason for this virus, it is fully on China. The world simply cannot accept continued abuses by the communists if we want to have the sacrifices of so many have any value.

The 200,000 dead and their families certainly have not benefited! :eek-52:

The small businesses have not benefited.

The millions unemployed now have not benefited.

America has not benefited, all but maybe the wealthiest haven't been hurt by it.

I don't think anyone has benefited from this virus....not Joe or Don....nor the Chinese, with the whole world pissed at them!

President Trump, had a chance to shine, by showing leadership, which could have guaranteed a win for him, but instead he chose to balk.

Now, sitting at 4% of the world's population, we have nearly 25% of the world's DEATHS from this corona virus...that's from his piss poor leadership imo, and most of the world's opinion as well.

America has not benefited, all but maybe the wealthiest haven't been hurt by it.

I don't think anyone has benefited from this virus....not Joe or Don....nor the Chinese, with the whole world pissed at them!

President Trump, had a chance to shine, by showing leadership, which could have guaranteed a win for him, but instead he chose to balk.

Now, sitting at 4% of the world's population, we have nearly 25% of the world's DEATHS from this corona virus...that's from his piss poor leadership imo, and most of the world's opinion as well.
What a crock of BS. I doubt very much if you believe what you just wrote.

I don't believe your stats. I would bet my life they have been loosely applied, for multiple reasons. Don't tell me a 96 year old with four underlying conditions who passes is a "Wuhan Virus victim". It's absurd.

If he caught the common cold and passed, would the doctors say "he died of a cold"?

YES, the Chinese Communist made virus, then DELIBRATLY spread it all over the world.

To make matters more SICKENING, the Obama/Biden Administration gave GRANT Money to the Wuhan Institute of Virology (Wuhan), which created the virus.

lots of people have benefited - Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, and Bill Gates leading the list.

Anybody who buys this crap is a fool. No evidence whatever presented. This woman left Hong Kong back in April and has been making the rounds in Europe and the U.S., sponsored by Guo Wengui, the guy on whose 35 million dollar luxury yacht Steven Brennon was arrested. Funny though, she never said anything about the virus coming out of a Chinese lab until last week, despite being peddled around to interviews all over Europe for months retelling her story (true) that Wuhan CCP government bureaucrats covered up the seriousness of the outbreak during the first crucial weeks. Apparently that was no longer getting her sufficient publicity, so she upped the ante.

According to:

(Begins around 12:17—interview with the Chinese virologist)

Myself, I have suspected this from day one. If the Chinese virologist interviewed by Tucker Carlson in the above video is correct, then the Chinese Communist Party declared war on the entire world and every single last human being in it, several months ago. Now, who else suspects certain elements of our own elected government of conspiring with the Chinese military to kill hundreds of thousands of Americans AND gain much more power over our everyday lives? Ask yourselves . . . who has benefitted most from the COVID pandemic? I know. I bet you do as well. And the truth shall set us free . . .

No wonder democrats and especially China Joe Biden always side with China.

The virologist did not blame China until last week, but she has been out of country for five months. More research is needed.

What a crock of BS. I doubt very much if you believe what you just wrote.
Of course I believe it! I believe it, because it is true!

What do you think is not true Hoss?

Anybody who buys this crap is a fool. No evidence whatever presented. This woman left Hong Kong back in April and has been making the rounds in Europe and the U.S., sponsored by Guo Wengui, the guy on whose 35 million dollar luxury yacht Steven Brennon was arrested. Funny though, she never said anything about the virus coming out of a Chinese lab until last week, despite being peddled around to interviews all over Europe for months retelling her story (true) that Wuhan CCP government bureaucrats covered up the seriousness of the outbreak during the first crucial weeks. Apparently that was no longer getting her sufficient publicity, so she upped the ante.
The Chinese billionaire yacht guy, who Bannon is friendly with.... is a pretty solid hint, that the woman is part of a scam!!

I don't believe your stats. I would bet my life they have been loosely applied, for multiple reasons. Don't tell me a 96 year old with four underlying conditions who passes is a "Wuhan Virus victim". It's absurd.

If he caught the common cold and passed, would the doctors say "he died of a cold"?
Why would it be absurd? The person who had asthma, high blood pressure, and who was overweight and over 65....was living fine and could have continued living with medications for at least another 10 to 15 years,

IF THEY HAD NOT CAUGHT covid 19......

And before you continue down this road, maybe you should search the guidelines for doctors that have to be met, before they can determine and designate, Covid as the primary cause of death, issued by the CDC, then medical field.

This bull crap of saying all these selfless Contagious Disease Doctors treating these patients and dying themselves from it, are CRIMINALS and breaking their own code of ethics and rules they've given oath to.....And then every Coroner, who has to review and approve it...

Is Ludicrous, and shameful!

Holy crap, why is this being covered up? It seems like it would be obvious to anyone who studies viruses that it was man made. If it is proven that it was released on purpose, a biological attack, what should the US do? It would be painful, but we'd have to try to choke them off from resources like North Korea. Try to isoloate them worldwide.

No sane human being wants war between superpowers. That said . . . the Chinese Communist Party must pay. In order to make them pay we must remove them from the world stage.

Very few ways the U.S. or the entire World can make China pay for the Covid they unleashed onto the World unless you want war either physical or proxy.

In reality it is not surprising and for many years under my old name ( Bruce T Laney ) I would list China as one of the main issues each President would have during their term in office and why?

China goal is World domination and crushing the U.S. influence around the World, so what have they been doing?

Manipulating the U.S. currency while making their weaker so U.S. Goods would be more expensive than Chinese made goods.

They have flooded Mexico with the ingredients to make dangerous drugs like Meth..

Backing terrorist nations like Iran to fund proxy-wars in the Middle East...

Encroaching into International Waters and making claims to the area with the argument that the sea is named after China...

So it would not surprise me one bit that China Military played with a virus and allowed it to escape...

They would use biological warfare and anyone for one moment believe China own Government cares about it people are fools!

The Chinese billionaire yacht guy, who Bannon is friendly with.... is a pretty solid hint, that the woman is part of a scam!!
Of course her claims need to be verified, but I would hope to God that someone would care to at least look at them. For some reason it is political to question China, and anyone who does so is removed or ridiculed. Considering the CCP behavior that everyone admits to in the first crucial weeks, I would hope someone at least digs into her claims.

According to:

Myself, I have suspected this from day one. If the Chinese virologist interviewed by Tucker Carlson in the above video is correct, then the Chinese Communist Party declared war on the entire world and every single last human being in it, several months ago. Now, who else suspects certain elements of our own elected government of conspiring with the Chinese military to kill hundreds of thousands of Americans AND gain much more power over our everyday lives? Ask yourselves . . . who has benefitted most from the COVID pandemic? I know. I bet you do as well. And the truth shall set us free . . .

Aaaaand youtube removed the video. This is maddening.

According to:

Aaaaand youtube removed the video. This is maddening.

Zuckerberg, and Dorcey, are enemies of the United States, they need to be targeted as just that, in fact, I believe its all but justified for Trump to have them "droned," then seize their businesses, personal wealth, and nationalize them! Indeed, Gates, Zuckerberg, Bezos, Dorcey, Bloomberg, and a dozen others, should all be eliminated out of hand, none of them should be allowed to continue living! In the meantime, everyone of you assholes who twitter, and facebook, are the root of the problem, you are financing the destruction of your own nation, and make no mistake, these bastards are all doing everything in their power to make that happen....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back