The Chinese have been developing a weapon that would wipe out our entire military at once...now they have it.

That argument sounds compelling on the surface

But we cant possibly create jobs for everyone in cenyral America

Unfortunately we have too many voters like Mac1958 who think they know best and will not accept moving jobs back to America

So relocating production from china to ANYWHERE is a step on the right direction
No we can't create enough our selves to do such, but their whole economy changes and grows, with jobs..... More money of workers goes in to their grocery stores, more money for farmers to make, more money they spend in retail stores, more money in to home improvements, in to acquiring homes.... It truly is a trickle down affect, that effects their entire economy....and keeps them there, in country, with family.

We have to secure our borders, I didn't mean to imply we should not....I was just saying money would be saved on border security because tens of thousands of refugee seekers would have no need to caravan here, which starts a costly process of detaining, releasing, court dates and costs etc etc etc, from such...including their disappearance before court dates....
We have this massive untapped resource to our south, but we'd rather empower and enrich China.

Then we bitch about China.

We're locked into this mode. Too many simply can't think outside of their ideology. Intellectual paralysis.

I do too except that walmart is not the villain

That honor belongs to the globalists who pushed free trade with china back in the 1990s up until trump came along
Democrats and labor unions fought it, Republican globalists, in unison, supported it.

I do too except that walmart is not the villain

That honor belongs to the globalists who pushed free trade with china back in the 1990s up until trump came along

Nothing changed with China while Trump was here....you do know that...right?

They have five smart people for every smart person we have. No divisiveness like with our blacks and Hispanics. No immigration problems.
China does have an immigration problem

The central government assigns where individuals are allowed to live and when dirt poor starving peasants sneak into the cities looking for work they are considered to be illegal aliens

Personal debt among the under 30 office workers is very high and growing

They are under water and if millions were suddenly forced to default the chinese economy would be in big trouble

China is far from the 10 ft giant that some people think

Last edited:
They have nukes and we have nukes. I doubt they would attack us or anyone else. Saber rattling to the extreme.

I'd bet we have the same missile they do. In fact I'd bet they stole the info about it from us. Hell they have been stealing info from us for decades.
And again, China has been playing what if games....there latest is what if Russia launched nukes at America or atleast it looks like Russia launched nukes. China owns Biden, Milley has already proven that he too is loyal to the chinese and will do all that he can to stop the US from nuking them, and now china has faster nukes than America. Gee---

Democrats and labor unions fought it, Republican globalists, in unison, supported it.
True

Bill clinton pushed it through over the objections of his own base and so did republicans

No one has clean hands here

The worlds perception of china changed thanks to trump
Actually trump sounded the alarm

But the real eye opener was Xi and the CCP pushing their weight around as an example of what trump was trying to say

We have this massive untapped resource to our south, but we'd rather empower and enrich China.

Then we bitch about China.
Mac1958 knows thats not true

Everyone here is debating how to move jobs from china

Only mac is leading his red herring around by pretending that he’s the only one

Last edited:
And again, China has been playing what if games....there latest is what if Russia launched nukes at America or atleast it looks like Russia launched nukes. China owns Biden, Milley has already proven that he too is loyal to the chinese and will do all that he can to stop the US from nuking them, and now china has faster nukes than America. Gee---

You know that Putin announced Russia getting them years ago.

In 2019 Russia announced the deployment of its first Avangard hypersonic missiles, which it said could travel at more than 20 times the speed of sound.

Dec 27, 2019 · Russia's first regiment of Avangard hypersonic missiles has been put into service, the defence ministry says. The location was not given,

The Chinese probably got there's from Russia, and Putin's puppet let them both develop them.

tenor.gif

Chinese WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION

No, but seriously...how are we 2 years behind on this hypersonic NUKE?

THIS IS YAHOO............NOT A RIGHT WING SITE.

A question…..with long range missile capabilities what would keep them from launching conventional missles against American cities during a war?

NO nukes just regular missles hitting
D.C. or New York. I cant see a leftist administration being able to take that kind of attack without tryimg to wnd the attack by giving in.

A question…..with long range missile capabilities what would keep them from launching conventional missles against American cities during a war?

An old principle. "Go BIG or stay home."

You poor uneducated should realize that Chinese communists have not changed their modus operandi since the 1800s. Their hooking the Udihe people into hopeless economic indebtedness should suffice for you for starters, though you’ll be too lazy to study that example, more profoundly, to act on that information. Despicable.

NO nukes just regular missles hitting
D.C. or New York. I cant see a leftist administration being able to take that kind of attack without tryimg to wnd the attack by giving in.

Nothing I see.

I mean, if it came to a hot war.

I do not think that wil lhappen, but this is not a good development.

Who would have thought it might be strategically poor to have CHINA manufacture all of our shit???

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?!!

Nothing changed with China while Trump was here....you do know that...right?
That's a lie---Trump declared war back on China and imposed tariff's cutting China's profit margin giving them less cash to cause trouble with. His buy other countries before China policies also curtailed China's power here---Biden allowing China to corner the Lithium Battery and computer chip markets along with so much else is going to come back to fuck us hard.....It puts us at the mercy of china economically and militarily.

Biden allowing China to corner the Lithium Battery and computer chip markets along with so much else is going to come back to fuck us hard.....It puts us at the mercy of china economically and militarily.
Which is why Biden wants to Build Back America. To take back that business from China.

China's economy is a house of cards that is getting closer to a collapse:

China is getting closer to 'something'!

The latest GDP reports show that of the U.S. fell by 2.3% in 2020, while China’s grew by 2.3% amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Which is why Biden wants to Build Back America. To take back that business from China.
Biden 'might' have some scheme to stop the flow of corporations taking America's jobs to China but he certainly can't bring back that which is already gone.

And fwiw, it can't be blamed on any one president. The process started over 20 years ago.

Neither party has a will to stop 'greedy' capitalists from selling out to China. That's not the way capalism with no social conscience works!

Forum List

Back