The Chinese have been developing a weapon that would wipe out our entire military at once...now they have it.

The Trumpsters think that China's strength is Biden's fault. This just happened in the last ten months.

They can't POSSIBLY be this dense, can they? Is this some kind of fucking joke?
They are this dense.

Im willing to give them Idaho.

And to be clear electrical isn't rocket science lol.
If you say so, Gramps. But then, you don't know rocket science neither and only have a YouTube level of electrical understanding!

There is NOTHING you can't do yourself in your own home. The establishment and unions would have you think you need some big ass degree and years of schooling to do the simplest shit. We've lost our can do American attitude.
True. I could teach a chimp the physical act of wiring an outset or a switch, and with effort, he might get it right! But electromotive force is one of the fundamental elements in nature and understanding not just load balance, phase angle and other things, but the nature of the electron and how insulators and conductors work and why is what keeps you safe.

There is a razor thin line between safe and burning your house down or getting killed. And it can change in an instant. What works today might not still be safe 20 years from now. It's your life Gramps but if I were you, I'd get a good book on electrical theory and home wiring. Use some of that can-do attitude and learn all you can. You can never know too much and one small wrong move with electricity can leave you dead before you have time to say, "whoops."

tenor.gif

Chinese WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION

No, but seriously...how are we 2 years behind on this hypersonic NUKE?

THIS IS YAHOO............NOT A RIGHT WING SITE.
Actually, it is a right wing site, the Washington Examiner....

And it is FAKE NEWS.

We've known since 2020 the Chinese and Russians had developed hypersonic missles. It was in the news, last year.

AND our own first prototype of a hypersonic missile was 2017, with our first prototype.

We had our first successful test of our hypersonic missile in MARCH of this year, March 2021.

If you say so, Gramps. But then, you don't know rocket science neither and only have a YouTube level of electrical understanding!

True. I could teach a chimp the physical act of wiring an outset or a switch, and with effort, he might get it right! But electromotive force is one of the fundamental elements in nature and understanding not just load balance, phase angle and other things, but the nature of the electron and how insulators and conductors work and why is what keeps you safe.

There is a razor thin line between safe and burning your house down or getting killed. And it can change in an instant. What works today might not still be safe 20 years from now. It's your life Gramps but if I were you, I'd get a good book on electrical theory and home wiring. Use some of that can-do attitude and learn all you can. You can never know too much and one small wrong move with electricity can leave you dead before you have time to say, "whoops."
I've been zapped MANY times with a wet sponge in my hands lol. I got it covered bro. I'm not trying to diminish someone else's career but in 30 plus years I've had zero issues. The only electrical I won't touch no matter what is knob & tube

Actually, it is a right wing site, the Washington Examiner....

And it is FAKE NEWS.

We've known since 2020 the Chinese and Russians had developed hypersonic missles. It was in the news, last year.

AND our own first prototype of a hypersonic missile was 2017, with our first prototype.

We had our first successful test of our hypersonic missile in MARCH of this year, March 2021.

It's not fake news lol. Even the lamestream media is reporting that the administration was caught off guard.

Go be a dingbat at the bar cause that ditzzy routine will get you nothing here

Well, this is rich coming from the guy who absolutely HATED the one person attempting to do something about-- the very person trying to balance the trade between the U.S. and China. Even more ridiculous is that the hatred for said person was because he didn't act "presidential."

Maybe now you understand our complete frustration with people who wanted to ouster Trump in favor of a permanent geriatric D.C. insider with dementia and questionable loyalties solely because Trump said mean things on Twitter?

Trying to do something about it?

Would that be selling members of the Chinese Communist National Party real estate?

Or was it having his and Ivankas cheap goods made there, and imported here duty free, while everyone else's goods had tariffs placed on them?

Or maybe is the secret deal he made with President XI, that somehow mysteriously got Ivanka 13 Chinese patents over night.

Oh, I know. it was the hundreds of billions of tax payer dollars he paid large farming corporations in subsidies after China laughed at his tariffs, and just bought their soybeans and corn from Brazil.

I wonder how much in kick backs donny got from Archer Daniels Midland for those subsidies.

I've been zapped MANY times with a wet sponge in my hands lol. I got it covered bro.
If you say so. Getting zapped just means you touched live electricity but luckily didn't complete the path to ground!

The only electrical I won't touch no matter what is knob & tube
But knob & tube is the best! It had only one fatal flaw that really killed its use: rats used to get in walls then they would walk across both conductors and get fried, burning and smoking inside the wall! :21:

If you say so. Getting zapped just means you touched live electricity but luckily didn't complete the path to ground!

But knob & tube is the best! It had only one fatal flaw that really killed its use: rats used to get in walls then they would walk across both conductors and get fried, burning and smoking inside the wall! :21:
I've been zapped when the shit was turned off too

It's not fake news lol. Even the lamestream media is reporting that the administration was caught off guard.

Go be a dingbat at the bar cause that ditzzy routine will get you nothing here
How could they be? We've known since 2020bothRussia and China had hypersonic missiles?

We had our own successful test in March 2021. So the lies about us being behind China and not having a hypersonic missile ourselves, is clearly not true. We had our first hypersonic missile prototype, all the way back in 2017.

Maybe this is China's first successful test or something and that's the hoop dee dah??? But we've known they have had them since late 2020.

China has no incentive whatsoever to bomb America. That is stupid.
Not to mention, as few as 10 nuclear bombs going off in a widespread area would cause a nuclear winter.
It would be tremendously bad for them.

The MUCH likelier outcome is worse.
EMPs. 10 supersonic rockets with small warheads, exploding in the air, strategically placed... would send half of America back to the 1700s. And it would not cause any global environmental issues. They would be unnaffected,
But saying that, why on earth would they want to???
Ask Eric Swalwell. He's on good terms with the Chinese.
And so is Nancy Pelosi and the DNC, for that matter.

Would that be selling members of the Chinese Communist National Party real estate?

Or was it having his and Ivankas cheap goods made there, and imported here duty free, while everyone else's goods had tariffs placed on them?

Or maybe is the secret deal he made with President XI, that somehow mysteriously got Ivanka 13 Chinese patents over night.

Oh, I know. it was the hundreds of billions of tax payer dollars he paid large farming corporations in subsidies after China laughed at his tariffs, and just bought their soybeans and corn from Brazil.

I wonder how much in kick backs donny got from Archer Daniels Midland for those subsidies.
Now you have my attention. Let's assume that is all true.

Are you saying you would not vote for anyone who does any of that?

Did you vote for Joe Biden?

I've been zapped when the shit was turned off too
If you got zapped, then it wasn't really off. I had a brother in law who was proud of how he wired his cabins that saved him from having to kill the power to change a light switch. Until I explained to him the danger in what he was doing.

Look, I'm not ripping on ya, just trying to keep you alive. I have a Master's in Electrical Engineering from a university, and all I'm trying to tell you is that if you are getting "zapped many times" you are already walking the tightrope! Never pays to dance with the devil.

There can be electron pressure even in "inactive" circuits, especially if someone else upstream wired something incorrectly or if there is damage or a defect, there can be leakage currents; electricity will find any path possible to ground. Nothing more dangerous than working around electricity AND water or a wet environment.

Do yourself a favor and invest in some passive voltage probes. They detect electrical fields and light up or beep when they come close without needing to actually touch a hard connection. Good ones can detect live circuits in walls, etc., and are very affordable. Get in the habit of killing all circuits in the main breaker for your area then checking everywhere that stuff is really dead. Never assume anything. Your family will thank you.

Feeling better after purging yourself of all that bullshit?

"Scrutiny of business deals by former Vice President Joseph R. Biden’s son Hunter now includes his joint venture with a Chinese government entity to buy a U.S. automotive technology company with potential military applications.

The ease with which the 2015 transaction was approved by the Obama administration alarmed Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, who is looking into whether the Obama-Biden White House intervened in the process.

One of the companies in the 2015 deal was Bohai Harvest RST (BHR), a billion-dollar investment fund backed by China that was formed by Hunter Biden and Chris Heinz, the stepson of then-Secretary of State John Kerry."

The United States is a big market for Chinese goods. If the Chinese use nukes or EMP weapons to cripple the United States and survives our retaliation they would lose our market. Millions of Chinese would be out of work with little future hope and might overthrow the Chinese government.

A Yahoo news op-ed by somebody named "Joel Gehrke" (pronounced Jerky- is it a joke). Even under the administration of a doddering old fool, why would the Pentagon announce such a thing to the world?

Link?

Forum List

Back