The Chinese have been developing a weapon that would wipe out our entire military at once...now they have it.

It is astonishing the cultists refuse to come to terms with all of this.

If you threw one of the shithead leftists on this site out of an airplane with a parachute and the parachute's ripcord had a Trump Face button tied to the end of it, they would fall to the Earth and die first, unable to grab Trump and pull on him to save their lives.

An entire sector of this country is suffering serious mental illness.

And as I predicted.....

Mac throws out his ideas and runs from any discussion about them.

I don't necessarily think they were bad, just not workable with the establishment in the way. But, I guess to hell with any discussion.

Right, Mac?

If you threw one of the shithead leftists on this site out of an airplane with a parachute and the parachute's ripcord had a Trump Face button tied to the end of it, they would fall to the Earth and die first, unable to grab Trump and pull on him to save their lives.

An entire sector of this country is suffering serious mental illness.

When they cannot even admit the most basic obvious truth...that Biden is in SERIOUS mental decline...you know it is a cult.

They even admitted it about Mueller...so we know they can see it.

THEY LIE ABOUT BIDEN.

Biden is a Chinese WMD....straight up.

HOWEVER....this nuke is a game changer.

Bill and Hillary probably gave them the tech.
Pretty sure the tech didn't exist back then. We are in an Era where yesterday's tech becomes obsolete in weeks or months. Simply keeping up with PC tech would cost more than a monthly car payment it advances so fast.

The Trumpsters think that China's strength is Biden's fault. This just happened in the last ten months.

They can't POSSIBLY be this dense, can they? Is this some kind of fucking joke?
Not all of us. He's just the target because he's in charge. You know damn well if Trump was still potus this would likewise fall on his lap. It is what it is.

But on topic the tech race is going to be a seasaw from this point on. This isn't the 50's where only a few can create and invent. With the advent of the vastness of the internet even a teenager can now build a pc from scratch.

When they cannot even admit the most basic obvious truth...

The Hard Left are paralyzed with their own obstinate delusional ideology. A few weeks ago when Arizona came out in print with the audit results showing 48,000 questioned votes needing investigated washing over the narrow 10,000 vote lead Biddum won by, one of USMB's leftwing trolls followed me around stalking me demanding I admit that proved Joey positively won!

That's fucked up!

Just a few years ago I couldn't rewire a house, diagnose major electrical problems with a vehicle, rebuild a chimney, etc... now I can do all of that because of the internet and youtube. In fact practically all my skills are self taught thanks to the world wide web.
Granted I'm not working on quantum physics but you get my point.

Not all of us. He's just the target because he's in charge. You know damn well if Trump was still potus this would likewise fall on his lap. It is what it is.

But on topic the tech race is going to be a seasaw from this point on. This isn't the 50's where only a few can create and invent. With the advent of the vastness of the internet even a teenager can now build a pc from scratch.
We're choosing to enrich China more every day. That's on us.

We could create our own trade partner to the south of our border, and probably have it up and running within five years. Then we could tell China to go fuck themselves.

It won't happen, because it would require collaboration and creativity from our two "major" parties.

The Hard Left are paralyzed with their own obstinate delusional ideology. A few weeks ago when Arizona came out in print with the audit results showing 48,000 questioned votes needing investigated washing over the narrow 10,000 vote lead Biddum won by, one of USMB's leftwing trolls followed me around stalking me demanding I admit that proved Joey positively won!

That's fucked up!

It is a cult. That is all I can conclude.

It is like standing on a beach with someone and them claiming they cannot see the ocean.

When the LA Times writes a piece that LARRY ELDER from COMPTON is a WHITE SUPREMACIST....you really see how fucked in the head they are.

We could create our own trade partner to the south of our border, and probably have it up and running within five years. Then we could tell China to go fuck themselves.

It won't happen, because it would require collaboration and creativity from our two "major" parties.
It won't happen because the people to the south are dirt poor.
I get your point but we can't even keep our own poor off the streets and you want to tackle the poor south of the border...
Eventually we would have just created another China only with brown dictators instead of pink ones.

We could and should focus on being self sustaining rather than lifting up the world's poor

We were working on it until Obama shut the program down.

I read Hillary was responsible gor giving the Russians the technology...

It won't happen because the people to the south are dirt poor.
I get your point but we can't even keep our own poor off the streets and you want to tackle the poor south of the border...
Eventually we would have just created another China only with brown dictators instead of pink ones.

We could and should focus on being self sustaining rather than lifting up the world's poor
They'd work for much less than our poor would. Just like China. And the manufacturing facilities would be under the direct control of American business with government backing. Creative American capitalism.

Or, we just keep bending over for China, with no control, and enriching and empowering them more every day, hoping they don't fuck us over economically or militarily.

I'm not holding my breath. We won't get this done as we might have before, back when we were exceptional.

America has most likely come to the realization that it's Cold War efforts against China can bear no fruits.
China's economy is much, much stronger than the Soviet economy that couldn't match America's Cold War pace.

The change of tactics that is perceived on Biden's more cooperative approach toward China, might just be authentic

America can't lose a hot war against China but it can't win a Cold War either.

Contrast that to a sociopath at the helm for America, and his mindset of losing a war not being possible.

Milley blew the whistle on Trump's mental illness and then the book blew the whistle on Milley with a definite purpose in mind. Milley deliberately fed Cost and Woodward the info.

China's economy is a house of cards that is getting closer to a collapse:
  • Chinese ghost towns
  • Shadow lending
  • A large number of Chinese companies facing bankruptcy
  • Currency manipulation
  • Intellectual property theft
  • Insufficient energy to meet needs
  • Cheap labor, garbage products

The solution is not to attempt to compete below cost. Any government sustaining a psudo-slave labor program (China) and/or selling goods below cost should immediately be given a complete trade embargo.

And NOTHING will happen with the establishment at the helm. They have ZERO interest in shaking up the status quo. They have way too much incentive to protect it.

Just a few years ago I couldn't rewire a house, diagnose major electrical problems with a vehicle, rebuild a chimney, etc... now I can do all of that because of the internet and youtube.

You are wiring other people's homes on nothing more than YouTube videos?

Do your customers know that?

Do you have any idea how dangerous electricity is?

China has no incentive whatsoever to bomb America. That is stupid.
Not to mention, as few as 10 nuclear bombs going off in a widespread area would cause a nuclear winter.
It would be tremendously bad for them.

The MUCH likelier outcome is worse.
EMPs. 10 supersonic rockets with small warheads, exploding in the air, strategically placed... would send half of America back to the 1700s. And it would not cause any global environmental issues. They would be unnaffected,
But saying that, why on earth would they want to???
Perhaps these factors will impact CCP’s agenda for global control:

1. Will the US and its farmers continue to allow Chinese investors living in China to buy up acres and acres of US farmland or will the US significantly reduce this ongoing activity?

2. Will CCP continue its goal
of extracting minerals in South America to cement sole access?

3. South China Sea water use and fishing rights are continuing to be a sticky issue. Will CCP continue to abuse these countries water rights or will it do an about-face and
support unrestricted freedom to trade?

There are more, if I had more time but you see where I’m going. Nobody will benefit from CCP global control other than China.

They'd work for much less than our poor would. Just like China. And the manufacturing facilities would be under the direct control of American business with government backing. Creative American capitalism.

Or, we just keep bending over for China, with no control, and enriching and empowering them more every day, hoping they don't fuck us over economically or militarily.

I'm not holding my breath. We won't get this done as we might have before, back when we were exceptional.
Again, I don't think we get around some form of embargo or other protectionism, as much as I hate it. They do it it to us in spades. Plus that whole establishment thing.

You are wiring other people's homes on nothing more than YouTube videos?

Do your customers know that?

Do you have any idea how dangerous electricity is?
I don't do that at work lol. I'll move a switch or extend a plug. I'll run the wiring for heated floors and the like but I always get a pro to make the final connections. Same with gas lines.
I will do all that shit in my own house however.

You COMPLETELY missed the fucking point lol

I do remember that time President Hillary was caught in the Oval Office revealing military secrets to the Russians.

And to be clear electrical isn't rocket science lol. There is NOTHING you can't do yourself in your own home. A few years back I put in my own new AC system when the old one shit out.
The establishment and unions would have you think you need some big ass degree and years of schooling to do the simplest shit.

Ridiculous

We've lost our can do American attitude

Forum List

Back