The chinese communist party is looking more stupid every day

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

How is it that china continues to attack the Wuflu at all costs to the well being of its people?

Not even the dumbest lib in America would act like the CCP

Actually, I'm not sure China is concerned how they appear to the outside world.

They have Hong Kong all locked up. Taiwan is ready to fall into their laps, completely unopposed by the US.

The enjoy a one-sided trade deficit with The West, particularly us.

Things are really and truly going their way. If they loose a few million citizens to starvation well ... it wouldn't be the first time and they have a Billion more to spare.

I believe, if their conquest of Taiwan goes unopposed, they will set their sights on Japan next.

How is it that china continues to attack the Wuflu at all costs to the well being of its people?

Not even the dumbest lib in America would act like the CCP

It has impacted Chias economy and driven many foreigners out of the country. They believe it is worth it, I'm not sure of that assessment.

This is the problem with taking positions on an issue and not moving. We did the same in the West for a long time, thankfully there were enough who applied pressure to force a shift in covid policy. It's not as if politicians changed course on their own volition.

It has impacted Chias economy and driven many foreigners out of the country. They believe it is worth it, I'm not sure of that assessment.

This is the problem with taking positions on an issue and not moving. We did the same in the West for a long time, thankfully there were enough who applied pressure to force a shift in covid policy. It's not as if politicians changed course on their own volition.
Why is the situation in china different than in the US?

China seems bent on proving to everyone that the chicom way is the best

So they persist in insane lockups trying to locate and destroy the last covid19 germ in china

So they persist in insane lockups trying to locate and destroy the last covid19 germ in china

You answered your first question with your last sentence.

The West has never gone as far as China has for the same duration. I'm not even sure the U.S has full lockdowns as we had in Canada. Either way, none of these tactics persisted in perpetuity.

Every nation has followed their own approach, W.H.O has lost it's grip, for now.

Once the Genie left the Lab there is no way to stop Covid-19 no matter how many times China locks it citizens up.

Do not kid yourself if you believe Democrats wouldn’t do this because they would!

Once the Genie left the Lab there is no way to stop Covid-19 no matter how many times China locks it citizens up.

Do not kid yourself if you believe Democrats wouldn’t do this because they would!
I think if the dems had as much power as the CCP they might be just as bad as the communists in china

They have Hong Kong all locked up. Taiwan is ready to fall into their laps, completely unopposed by the US.

Things are really and truly going their way. If they loose a few million citizens to starvation well ... it wouldn't be the first time and they have a Billion more to spare.

I believe, if their conquest of Taiwan goes unopposed, they will set their sights on Japan next.
Not so much. Their future, entirely predicted by their past, isn't pretty.

Last edited:
IMO flu viruses have been coming from China for at least decades. Some more dangerous than others. Covid was not one of the most dangerous with an, at worst, 95% rate of survival.

Now that the one child policy is no longer in effect, the central planners simply had to come up with new ways to limit the population levels.

Hear tell the Chinese Communist Party's first ten years in power was awe-inspiring.

Idealistic leaders gave the Chinese masses something for the first time in Chinese history: the end of grinding poverty.

In Beijing, there is a compound where the leaders live and work. At its entrance, there is a sign that says (in Chinese, of course): To serve the people. (Tears well up when I see those words in five Chinese characters.)

Sadly, it's true: Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely.

The CCP's idealism ended with Tiananmen Square.

Now that the one child policy is no longer in effect, the central planners simply had to come up with new ways to limit the population levels.
They don't want to limit population levels.

The irony is that the C.C.P. has taken capitalism to its logical extreme. What China looks like is the ultimate monopoly.

Hear tell the Chinese Communist Party's first ten years in power was awe-inspiring.

Idealistic leaders gave the Chinese masses something for the first time in Chinese history: the end of grinding poverty.

In Beijing, there is a compound where the leaders live and work. At its entrance, there is a sign that says (in Chinese, of course): To serve the people. (Tears well up when I see those words in five Chinese characters.)

Sadly, it's true: Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely.

The CCP's idealism ended with Tiananmen Square.
The C.C.P. "serve the people" in the same way the aliens did in the famous scifi story.

And now they don't because it finally became obvious what the consequences of that are going to be.
They don't have the policy anymore because it destroyed their country.

How do you run a country with a male to female ratio of 100,000 to 1?

So they swithced gears and started playing around with a virus that would do the same job, but without that male/female problem

The icing on the cake is that they would not focus on just killing Chinese, but bring it to the entire world.

Forum List

Back