Zone1 The Chicago carnage continues week in and week out.

Drive by shooting in Houston, 2 Black males were the shooters. A 5 year old was shot in a stopped vehicle and was killed. An 8 year old sibling was also shot but expected to survive. No witnesses. The Youtube link works if you care to learn about what happened.

What color was the mass shooter on the fourth?

Chicago is majority white. Whites are getting shot in Chicago too. But Chicago is not in the top ten.
I guess you aren't familiar with Chicago, so let me help you out AGAIN. The neighborhoods of Chicago that have been drug/gang war zones FOR DECADES are predominantly Black, and predominantly poor. Those neighborhoods are exploited by the drug cartels who make countless millions of dollars per year by pushing the drugs and illegal gun sales into those neighborhoods. The Democrat officials who have authority in those neighborhoods do not give a damn about them. Neither political party gives a damn either. Only brave good men like Pastor Corey Brooks and former 911 dispatcher Keith Thornton are actively trying bring positive change to those neighborhoods. Let me know if I can help educate you on anything else. Have a nice day!

I guess you aren't familiar with Chicago, so let me help you out AGAIN. The neighborhoods of Chicago that have been drug/gang war zones FOR DECADES are predominantly Black, and predominantly poor. Those neighborhoods are exploited by the drug cartels who make countless millions of dollars per year by pushing the drugs and illegal gun sales into those neighborhoods. The Democrat officials who have authority in those neighborhoods do not give a damn about them. Neither political party gives a damn either. Only brave good men like Pastor Corey Brooks and former 911 dispatcher Keith Thornton are actively trying bring positive change to those neighborhoods. Let me know if I can help educate you on anything else. Have a nice day!
I am familiar to Chicago and I am also familiar with the scores of rural white communities that are rife with meth labs and the violence that goes with it. But to those like you, it's only Chicago.

There are more than Broooks and Thornton trying to bring change to those communities. There have been people advocating for decades but they go unheard.

You mindlessly blame democrats when the problem is guns coming from republican states surrounding Chicago. You don't know anything about those neighboroods, you assume. Republicans live in those neighborhoods too and if Republicans had solutions they would get elected. Your party has no idea what to do about this. It's apparent when you hear republicans talk about how you can't throw money at a problem.

If you want to see whats going on in the Chicago black community stop watching Fox News and subscribe to:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back