The Charlottesville riot was a leftist set up, organized by a Soros plant

"Unite the Right" Organizer's Left-wing Roots Exposed by Leftist Publication

I suspected that "Unite the Right" was a false flag operation, guess what, I turned out to be right.
they wore riot gear. not real riot gear.

westboro church has been on more recently than kkk shit, and that's been years since the westboro maggots had the news cameras.

i think we can all agree that the westboro church and the kkk are equally despicable. maybe that could be a starting point instead of the alt left fabricating the president as the grand wizard.

what madison avenue guru came up with those issues. it's slightly more bizarre than PresTrump working for the kgb. democrats keep swing for the fence and striking out every time.

at some point they have to go positive and lasoo a candidate.

Last edited:
The left got tired of waiting around for real racists to show up and cause trouble, so they invented some themselves. I would not be surprised if everyone involved in this so-called "Unite the Right" rally was truly a leftist.

yesterday I said that I would never again join a demonstration ------now I have decided to not
be in 20 miles of any demonstration of any kind-----none-----no one knows who and what is
REALLY RUNNING THINGS

The left got tired of waiting around for real racists to show up and cause trouble, so they invented some themselves. I would not be surprised if everyone involved in this so-called "Unite the Right" rally was truly a leftist.

I would not be surprised if EVERY SINGLE ONE of those demonstrators did not start out
in a state of toxic delirium

The article cites WND and Right Wing News. Which of these is the "left wing publication"? :lol:

The article cites WND and Right Wing News. Which of these is the "left wing publication"? :lol:
According to a report by the left-wing Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), Jason Kessler, the organizer behind the “Unite the Right” event in Charlottesville, Virginia, that turned violent was a member of the Occupy Wall Street movement and an Obama supporter.

when I was a kid------I had trouble determining left vs right-----it turned out the kindergarten
teacher said----"right is the hand that holds the pencil"-------and I am left handed. I have
been having trouble with the left/right thing ever since. --------

According to a report by the left-wing Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), Jason Kessler, the organizer behind the “Unite the Right” event in Charlottesville, Virginia, that turned violent was a member of the Occupy Wall Street movement and an Obama supporter.

I just happened to have been in and around Manhattan during the OCCUPY days ---and
ran into a few of the OCCUPY people who had actually TRAVELED long distances----
even from southern states----- so they could sit around and leave their filth in ZUCCOTTI
PARK. I have to say-------they all seemed CLUELESS. They did not know they left or
right hands or their asses from a hole in the ground. Jason Kessler COULD just be a
confused jerk

The SPLC said, "Rumours abound on white nationalist forums..." They never said it themselves.

yesterday I said that I would never again join a demonstration ------now I have decided to not
be in 20 miles of any demonstration of any kind-----none-----no one knows who and what is
REALLY RUNNING THINGS

You sure as hell couldn't tell by reading the tinfoilers' posts here. :tinfoil:

Snopes

/thread

The SPLC said, "Rumours abound on white nationalist forums..." They never said it themselves.

oh gee--------we are dependent on the ETHER NET--------wat-evah-da-hell DAT IS

"Unite the Right" Organizer's Left-wing Roots Exposed by Leftist Publication

I suspected that "Unite the Right" was a false flag operation, guess what, I turned out to be right.

^^ thinks "Right Wingnut News" is real.... :lmao:
Gullible's Travels.

Brooklyn-Bridge-for-sale.jpg

oh gee--------we are dependent on the ETHER NET--------wat-evah-da-hell DAT IS

It's the cable coming out of yer modem. So -- yeah we are.

Wrong Jason Kessler. The person your link is referring to is a freelance writer that has worked with CNN, GQ, Bon Appétit, and The Travel Channel. He appears to mostly write about food and travel.

Articles by Jason Kessler:

Wall Street protests grow after unions' endorsement - CNNPolitics

What Testicular Cancer Is Really Like | GQ

Search

Animal Style! Jon and Vinny Open Up

His twitter account:

Jason Kessler on Twitter

This is Jason Kessler, the freelance writer:

7BkU_-s6_400x400.jpg

This is the other Jason Kessler:

13556702_G.jpg

According to known history, Joe McCarthy was a Democrat before he was a Republican. So was D.C. Stephenson if memory serves. So was Donald Rump.

So the fuck what?

It was a set up for sure, but not in the way the OP describes. The Nazis are real, and the far leftist city government decided to bring in Antifa thugs, assure them that they would not be arrested, and to start shit with the protesters.

That's why they told the cops to stand down.

when I was a kid------I had trouble determining left vs right-----it turned out the kindergarten
teacher said----"right is the hand that holds the pencil"-------and I am left handed. I have
been having trouble with the left/right thing ever since. --------

Are you artistic?

I always ask lefthanded people that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back