The CEO exodus of 2019-2020. Your thoughts?

buttercup

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2010
I haven't seen a thread on this topic yet, so I'm bringing it up because I think it's interesting. As some of you already know, lots of major CEO's have been stepping down in 2019 and 2020. In fact, reportedly, January of this year set a record for the most CEO departures in one month in the US — 219 departures.

Obviously it's not a coincidence, something's going on. I don't necessarily agree with this girl's speculation, but I'll share the video anyway.

I think it most likely has to do with the destruction of the dollar, the Fed's house of cards finally crashing down, something that has been inevitable for a very long time. If that's what is happening, it's interesting timing, what with the Coronavirus® going on and everyone being focused on that, isn't it?

What do you think this is all about?

I haven't seen a thread on this topic yet, so I'm bringing it up because I think it's interesting. As some of you already know, lots of major CEO's have been stepping down in 2019 and 2020. In fact, reportedly, January of this year set a record for the most CEO departures in one month in the US — 219 departures.

Obviously it's not a coincidence, something's going on. I don't necessarily agree with this girl's speculation, but I'll share the video anyway.

I think it most likely has to do with the destruction of the dollar, the Fed's house of cards finally crashing down, something that has been inevitable for a very long time. If that's what is happening, it's interesting timing, what with the Coronavirus® going on and everyone being focused on that, isn't it?

The way stocks are falling in some companies, it must be that the owners/CEOs are getting out ???? Are there Golden parachutes flying yet again in this country ??

People in those positions knew the writing on the wall.

Every hear the phrase get while the getting is good? Heh heh.

The way stocks are falling in some companies, it must be that the owners/CEOs are getting out ???? Are there Golden parachutes flying yet again in this country ??

Yeah, it sure looks like they were tipped off to the crash. If you watch the video, she shows how the timing of their departures was too perfect.

Weinsten's death was probably the biggest conspiracy in a hundred years.

Straight from the President himself, who was buddy buddy w/that child rapist for decades.

You telling me ALL the guards fell asleep at the same time?!?!?

FOH!!!

Ceo's usually have written in to their contracts that they have to give anywhere from 1 to 3 months notice if they decide to leave....

so, say these 219 who retired in January knew in December 2019 of this coronavirus19 hitting factories associated with their companies, they could have foreseen the writing on the wall....

Also, corporations fiscal year usually ends January 31st, so that too could have something to do with it...

And, another thing could be not wanting to be running the business in an election year....President Trump is so unpredictable.... and in an election year, TEN TIMES so..... swings in the market would be too stressful or bad for them... their resumes and portfolios?

NOTE! I have not watched the video yet....!!

Ceo's usually have written in to their contracts that they have to give anywhere from 1 to 3 months notice if they decide to leave....

so, say these 219 who retired in January knew in December 2019 of this coronavirus19 hitting factories associated with their companies, they could have foreseen the writing on the wall....

Also, corporations fiscal year usually ends January 31st, so that too could have something to do with it...

And, another thing could be not wanting to be running the business in an election year....President Trump is so unpredictable.... and in an election year, TEN TIMES so..... swings in the market would be too stressful or bad for them... their resumes and portfolios?

Don t a lot of them have Golden Parachutes that in large part factor in market value?

Don t a lot of them have Golden Parachutes that in large part factor in market value?
I believe the golden parachute is a protection for the CEO, in case he or she is fired by the corporation board of directors, before their contract is up....

This is the buttercup I appreciate. Thinking intelligently. Looking at facts in a logical manner. Not bringing in other things.

This is the buttercup I appreciate. Thinking intelligently. Looking at facts in a logical manner. Not bringing in other things.

Thanks, Snouter. But I'm sure you'll be PO'd at me again in the future (like you were the other day when I posted that I was tired of hearing about Trump) because TBH, I can't hide my views on certain topics, just because they're unpopular on this site. That would be insincere and cowardly. But it's OK to have disagreements.

Ever read ...?

7189SFT92BL._SX334_BO1,204,203,200_.gif

Ever read ...?

7189SFT92BL._SX334_BO1,204,203,200_.gif

I haven't, can you explain why you mentioned it?

The plot deals with the sudden disappearance of all the world's business leaders ... it's in the title.

I really should read that book, and now that you mentioned that, sounds interesting, maybe I will. I also want to read 1984 again, since it seems everything happening these days was predicted, by using fiction. thanks!

Bunch of you imbeciles ought to find out what a golden

I believe the golden parachute is a protection for the CEO, in case he or she is fired by the corporation board of directors, before their contract is up....
Finally!

Rest of you go read up on GPs.

Forum List

Back