The ***CDC***Provided Saddam Hussein Biological Warfare Agents !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biological weapons are being researched all around the world ... there's an advantage in this particular WMD in that folks don't need large and expansive manufacturing facilities to produce a decent killer bug, like we need for chemical or nuclear weapons ...

CRISPER technology is here to stay ... very very soon gene splicing will be kitchen counter science ... keep a watch on the toy section next to the Junior Chemist kits ... any Jihadist group is able to whip out a deadly pathogen if it was possible ... obviously, it's more difficult than what many seem to believe ...

The genetic sequence of this new Covid-19 strain is available to the public ... show me where it's been tampered with ...

It's no secret (anymore) that a little island off Long Island N.Y. called Plumb Island was (is?) a biological warfare research lab. Strange creatures have washed up on the L.I. sand and disappeared. Is it a coincidence that Lyme's Disease carried by a tic first emerged a couple of years ago across the L.I. Sound in Connecticut of all places?

I read Plum Island, too. Nelson Richard DeMille (born August 23, 1943) is an American author of action adventure and suspense novels. His novels include Plum Island, The Charm School, and The Gold Coast.

So once again Trumpbots prove that they can't tell the difference between fiction and reality.

It's no secret (anymore) that a little island off Long Island N.Y. called Plumb Island was (is?) a biological warfare research lab. Strange creatures have washed up on the L.I. sand and disappeared. Is it a coincidence that Lyme's Disease carried by a tic first emerged a couple of years ago across the L.I. Sound in Connecticut of all places?

I read Plum Island, too. Nelson Richard DeMille (born August 23, 1943) is an American author of action adventure and suspense novels. His novels include Plum Island, The Charm School, and The Gold Coast.

So once again Trumpbots prove that they can't tell the difference between fiction and reality.
This ain't about Trump, Dick.
Approprate name by the way.

No, it's not about Trump. It's about idiots that can't distinguish between fiction and reality.

Which explains how trump got elected and continues to be supported by morons.
LewRockwell.com?? WTF? That isn't even a "conspiracy theory". How about a credible link?
It was supposed to be a secret huh ?

It's well known that the Reagan administration gave chemical weapons to Iraq.

However, chemical weapons and biological weapons are completely different.

It was anthrax.

Go to 28:00

Last edited:

This ain't about Trump, Dick.
Approprate name by the way.

No, it's not about Trump. It's about idiots that can't distinguish between fiction and reality.

Which explains how trump got elected and continues to be supported by morons.

Bioweapons Expert Speaks Out About Novel Coronavirus

” The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the drug industry also appear to have had their hand in many of the outbreaks of what appear to be weaponized viruses.

“I won’t go through the long history of big pharma getting involved in this. There’s huge amounts of money here. I believe the West Africa Ebola pandemic originated out of the US BSL-4 facility in Sierra Leone, and [that] they were testing out a so-called vaccine that contained live Ebola and gave it to these poor people,” Boyle says.

“As for the CDC, it has been involved in every … BSL-4 biological warfare death science you could possibly imagine … It’s a matter of public record that during the Reagan administration, the CDC and the American Type Culture Collection sent 40 shipments of weapons-grade biological warfare agents to Saddam Hussein in Iraq, in the hope and expectation that he would weaponize these agents and use them against Iran …

What you clowns won't do to get attention.
You need a history lesson.
Saddam was an ally with the U.S. 35 years ago.
This has nothing to do with COVID-19, you attention-seeking, flaming asshole.

1586108293888.png

LewRockwell.com?? WTF? That isn't even a "conspiracy theory". How about a credible link?

Lew R is actually an excellent source and has been why do u think he's demonized just like alex j. Hmmm

I read Plum Island too, couple months ago. Good read. I was born in CT, Naval base. Lived 20 mi from Lyme where Lyme disease originated. Been there 40 years or more. Deer ticks. Deer have been on plum island and swim the sound.

I've also fished both sport and commercial (lobsters), also charter fish boats. Plum island was a frequent sight, cross Plum gut. Left the area long ago, don't miss much.

Forum List

Back